4.30 star(s) 78 Votes

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Is there actually any creampies yet or is the tag a lie?
Not yet at the moment, but it is bound to happen in one of the next few updates.
The most recent update has a scene where you can tell the guy to cum inside Laura, and she breaks character to say fuck no. So I give it maybe two updates at most until it's on the table, otherwise it wouldn't have been mentioned. That's my impression of the writing style, anyway.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Do you get all this images through the game? I replayed 6 or 7 times but i can't find out how to get this
No, not all images in the latest rip can be found in the game. Some may be outdated, some are probably supposed to be included in the future releases of the game. Like this one...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know much about Unity, but it seems that there must be an image's asset file in MonoBehaviour folder if it's included in the game (in addition to the one in Sprite).

Reactions: rawb55 and davee419

lemanruss

Aug 4, 2017
No, not all images in the latest rip can be found in the game. Some may be outdated, some are probably supposed to be included in the future releases of the game. Like this one...

I don't know much about Unity, but it seems that there must be an image's asset file in MonoBehaviour folder if it's included in the game (in addition to the one in Sprite).
That's a high-mileage hole there.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Searched the thread, feeling like I'm not getting a clear answer. Are the factors of: humiliation/lessening of the connection with the MC/holding the other guy in blatantly higher regard than MC, unavoidable? I've really liked the game as far as I've played, but if it goes down that road, there's like zero point in continuing for me. Would appreciate input!

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes