4.30 star(s) 78 Votes

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I get that part of the kink being explored here is the tension around what's happening that the MC isn't seeing first-hand. I'm into visuals though so I kind of wish there were more pics showing the action.

So I made some of my own AI CG, based on the in-game styles. Like this one for the first Nathan scene in Chapter 7.

I don't see a fan-art thread for this game. Is this thread an appropriate place for stuff like this? Or is there even any interest?

Noob7112

Jan 3, 2024
I get that part of the kink being explored here is the tension around what's happening that the MC isn't seeing first-hand. I'm into visuals though so I kind of wish there were more pics showing the action.

So I made some of my own AI CG, based on the in-game styles. Like this one for the first Nathan scene in Chapter 7.

I don't see a fan-art thread for this game. Is this thread an appropriate place for stuff like this? Or is there even any interest?
I think we should create another thread for fan art cause there will be a lot of those, one thread for the game and one place to view all the fan arts.
something like this: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-girlfriend-circlegames-fan-art.218263/

Reactions: Ricwonder

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
I'm currently going through the game again and a thought strikes me. Laura goes to a lot of parties and outings without the MC. has anybody ever noticed this? It just feels weirdly disconnected that just about every social gathering she goes too is without him. I could get behind a scene of them both at at bar and the MC is watching and texting her while she flirts with somebody.

togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
So, what's the update schedule for this game? Is it every 3 months, or just whenever the dev feels like it?

Asking just out of curiosity

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024
So, you have the choice to not fuck the girlfriend, then she just say "I don't care, you will fuck me", WTF?????
Why give the choice in the first place? This game have a lot of useless messages and choices...
1724595958527.png

Reactions: Spurious

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
I'm currently going through the game again and a thought strikes me. Laura goes to a lot of parties and outings without the MC. has anybody ever noticed this? It just feels weirdly disconnected that just about every social gathering she goes too is without him. I could get behind a scene of them both at at bar and the MC is watching and texting her while she flirts with somebody.
The game is based on the events happening on the phone, but in game we see time passing in the form of "X hours passed" to "X days passed".
So to me at least it means outside of the phone they are probably doing things togeather, such as the parties you mentioned and just regular hanging out days with the GF and her friends.
(Which would be why everyone is so close and comfortable togeather.)

Your suggestion though is a good one, would definitly help fill in some of the plot holes, and mix things up a bit.
Maybe if the developer is willing to step away from the phone concept for one of the endings scenes were the MC is in the room, I could see that as being pauseable, unless they're strickly staying with the phone bit for 100% of the game.

If that's the case maybe throw the MC in the closet in one scene, have him able to read what the GF is typing but at the same time realize that she's not telling the whole truth anymore depending on her level of corruption and the route you took.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017

Normally fan art goes into a separate thread in the Programming Development & Art section under Development, but I won't complain if you post it here.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
The game is based on the events happening on the phone, but in game we see time passing in the form of "X hours passed" to "X days passed".
So to me at least it means outside of the phone they are probably doing things togeather, such as the parties you mentioned and just regular hanging out days with the GF and her friends.
(Which would be why everyone is so close and comfortable togeather.)

Your suggestion though is a good one, would definitly help fill in some of the plot holes, and mix things up a bit.
Maybe if the developer is willing to step away from the phone concept for one of the endings scenes were the MC is in the room, I could see that as being pauseable, unless they're strickly staying with the phone bit for 100% of the game.

If that's the case maybe throw the MC in the closet in one scene, have him able to read what the GF is typing but at the same time realize that she's not telling the whole truth anymore depending on her level of corruption and the route you took.
Having the gf be an unreliable narrator was done to good effect in one of the OG cuckolding games "Marina's Cuckolding Report". That game wasn't phone texts only, but texting was used in a lot of the cuckolding scenes while the MC waited at home, mostly to build anxiety. You'd get very few and much less wordy texts than this game uses, and then the premise was she would tell you everything that happened when she got home the next day. The premise of the game is that she was just going along with it because it was your kink and she was even a bit upset at you for doing this, so she would often embellish how great the sex was when she told you the story trying to get you jealous so you would stop the whole thing. The MC would never know she was lying, but the player could know as the entire scene from the GF's perspective would be put in the Scenes section accessible from the main menu, where you could watch what actually happened. At first, the encounters are kind of awkward, but as the GF and the Bull have more sex, they become more comfortable with each other, and a strong connection forms. At the end of that game, the MC does sneak into the room to watch them like you described.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Just my two cents, but I can't help but keep thinking about, how the game could possibly show that the MC is still Lauren's main priority over Ethan. Show in some way that they actually spend time together. One idea could be to have a group chat with the girls and the MC. Ashley could for example ask where the MC and Lauren suddenly went, and the MC could respond with a picture of Lauren being naughty with the MC in toilets, or some other similiar situation. They could also play some couples texting games together, for example. I really hope the devs will come up with some ideas in the future, cause I think the game sometimes struggle in showing the real relatinship between them in my opinion.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Just my two cents, but I can't help but keep thinking about, how the game could possibly show that the MC is still Lauren's main priority over Ethan. Show in some way that they actually spend time together. One idea could be to have a group chat with the girls and the MC. Ashley could for example ask where the MC and Lauren suddenly went, and the MC could respond with a picture of Lauren being naughty with the MC in toilets, or some other similiar situation. They could also play some couples texting games together, for example. I really hope the devs will come up with some ideas in the future, cause I think the game sometimes struggle in showing the real relatinship between them in my opinion.
This is a great idea. Additionally, extra scenes added in where Laura is sending pics from time spent together and reflecting on how great a time they had, how good the sex was, etc. -- things to re-enforce the bond and connection instead of that feeling of absence by omission. I'm reminded of a couple of scenes in the earlier chapters where Laura is waiting for MC to get home in one way or another to spend time together and have sex, but there's never any comment about it after, so we just have to assume that it was a great time with nothing to show for it. The player shouldn't be having to fill THIS MUCH of the blanks in to get the feeling of a supported relationship when there's not as much in the way of tangible scenes that support it. I think such additions would really up the immersive feeling the devs clearly do want the player to feel.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
This is a great idea. Additionally, extra scenes added in where Laura is sending pics from time spent together and reflecting on how great a time they had, how good the sex was, etc. -- things to re-enforce the bond and connection instead of that feeling of absence by omission. I'm reminded of a couple of scenes in the earlier chapters where Laura is waiting for MC to get home in one way or another to spend time together and have sex, but there's never any comment about it after, so we just have to assume that it was a great time with nothing to show for it. The player shouldn't be having to fill THIS MUCH of the blanks in to get the feeling of a supported relationship when there's not as much in the way of tangible scenes that support it. I think such additions would really up the immersive feeling the devs clearly do want the player to feel.
Definitely! I find it a little frustrating, to be honest, that the developers focus so heavily on netorase that they sometimes miss the point that the relationship between the MC and Lauren is what truly powers the netorase in this game. I think It’s important for players to have a clear and immersive experience that reflects the dynamics of their relationship, especially when there's another character like Nathan involved. If the devs create scenes that reflect these moments – whether through texts, photos, or additional dialogue – it could greatly enhance the narrative and emotional investment players have in the game.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Definitely! I find it a little frustrating, to be honest, that the developers focus so heavily on netorase that they sometimes miss the point that the relationship between the MC and Lauren is what truly powers the netorase in this game. I think It’s important for players to have a clear and immersive experience that reflects the dynamics of their relationship, especially when there's another character like Nathan involved. If the devs create scenes that reflect these moments – whether through texts, photos, or additional dialogue – it could greatly enhance the narrative and emotional investment players have in the game.
This is a great post. Really. Kudos for you, buddie.
sharing, cuck, ntr and all about these kinks is based over the fundaments that the couple IS IN LOVE .

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
This is a great post. Really. Kudos for you, buddie.
sharing, cuck, ntr and all about these kinks is based over the fundaments that the couple IS IN LOVE .
YES! I seriously hope this is implemented, I think it would really enhance the experience. I hope the dev listens. I really like how it's done so far, but I think it can only be made better to build up the relationship more. I'm subscribing to the Patreon to support the project.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
YES! I seriously hope this is implemented, I think it would really enhance the experience. I hope the dev listens. I really like how it's done so far, but I think it can only be made better to build up the relationship more. I'm subscribing to the Patreon to support the project.
Yep. The other face of the game is that MC must to keep his girlfriend in love with him or the “friend“ (the bull) should steal she from him.
bull(s) tipically has better “tool” and stamina, so the boyfriend must offer something different.

Reactions: SweatyDevil
4.30 star(s) 78 Votes