4.30 star(s) 78 Votes

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
it would be nice to see the scenes of you having sex with your partner just for better flow.
Since the game takes place through your phone, the dev would have to come up with a contrivance to make that work.

Although I guess the MC could take some pics and send them to Laura/Ashley/Nathan/randos as his own teasing. Could be hot. Start a game of one-upsmanship with Nathan or even Ashley.

ETA: The more I think about that idea the more I like it. Chapter 20 is a reconnect chapter between the MC and Laura, and it's well done. The next time the dev wants to do that he could have the MC send Nathan a pic afterwards of Laura just fucked out. On her belly, exhausted, arms spread out, cum leaking out of both holes, covered in sweat, bed all messed up, blissed out expression on her face. And MC texts "Change of plans, Nate. Laura's not going to make it tonight. Sorry. She's free tomorrow night, but she'll probably still be walking side-to-side."

Last edited:

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
Since the game takes place through your phone, the dev would have to come up with a contrivance to make that work.

Although I guess the MC could take some pics and send them to Laura/Ashley/Nathan/randos as his own teasing. Could be hot. Start a game of one-upsmanship with Nathan or even Ashley.
Yeah, that would be insanely hot and extremely fitting for at least he dom route. Great idea!

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
I must say I was not expecting to have as much fun with this game as I did. I love it. I love that we get to choose the paths, love the fact that any humiliation is what the player allows, love than Nathan isn't some asshole at the start and actually an okay guy, love the part where Nathan gets to fuck Laura raw while the MC can choose to keep using condoms and how the MC can choose to let Nathan take Laura's anal virginity.

Just wished the game didn't force us into reclaiming Laura despite our choices not to and for Laura to have gotten creamed a few times first before going on the pill. I wonder if the MC and Laura will even get married in the end and we get to choose to let Nathan consummate it. Hell, I would even love for Nathan to get Laura pregnant.

How often does this game update? I want to wait for v.0.20 before playing again so that I'll have much to look forward to.

Reactions: Cedrog

clfs

Jul 17, 2018
Fun game, very sexy. I have one minor suggestion, to add an option to let Nate pick which picture of our GF in lingerie gets uploaded to Squarestagram. It could be another bull's privilege.
That strikes me as something that should depend on path but would be a nice touch. As someone on the dominant NTS side, that would be a big no-no. Nobody gets a peek without me saying so, at least not before she's way, way sluttier.

For the stereotypical cuck who is into his girl being stolen that might be instant nut material. That seems more like the game's sub route.

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
How to get in balanced goal. Can anyone help me
Working from memory, so I could be wrong here. I think this is set when Laura is quizzing the MC on his fetish in one of the earlier chapters. She asks if MC likes to be humiliated by her being with a better lover (sub route), if he says no then Laura asks if MC likes her being his obedient little slut that gets lent out (dom), and I think if you say something like "that's not it either" you wind up on balanced. Other things may affect the chat as well, like the lingerie chosen when Laura visits Nathan.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I just remembered. There were tons of soft lock errors the last time I play this! I checked the changelog, and it looks like they tried to fix them, but I’m a bit unsure. Did they actually resolve the problems, or are they still occurring like crazy?

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
I just remembered. There were tons of soft lock errors the last time I play this! I checked the changelog, and it looks like they tried to fix them, but I’m a bit unsure. Did they actually resolve the problems, or are they still occurring like crazy?
Had the same problems last update. This one I've played through two times (both sub and dom route) without a single issue.

Reactions: SweatyDevil
4.30 star(s) 78 Votes