4.30 star(s) 79 Votes

garmander

Aug 15, 2020
The frequency and quality of the updates has really made this one of the best games on this site. The writing and pacing has also been superb. I wish there was a simple way of ripping all of the images though, cause it's a bit of a slog trying to collect all CGs. Regardless though, really enjoying what the dev is doing with this project.

ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
Update teasing us with the whole choice to let Nathan cum inside her, and taking her anal virginity. Hopefully, not too far down the line she stop taking birth control and get pregnant.

Also, some critics:
1. Text description on scene are starting to drag too long. Some of the alure is not know every single little detail. Benefit is that you don't have to waste time writing long in depth detail for scenes, and use that extra spare time to write more variety into the branching path instead; This also make your choice more unique and meaningful.
2. Need more scene with GF friend. These path should of started when you introduce the GF to other men, and not so late into the game. Depending on choice, you end up banging friend, stranger, and Nathan female friend.
3. Nathan cool and all, but maybe some stranger in between when she go out with her hussy. Stranger scene, like her first attempt to sleep with other men. GF seem like she's pretty use to sleeping with Nathan now, so about now is a good time to start adding random stranger into the mix.
4. Add a 3rd hidden value as too how careless GF can potentially be when stranger start coming in. They might even be the first to cum inside her base on her careless value, or take her anal virginity. Hell, if pregnancy get introduce down the line, maybe they are the one who get to impregnate her. (Unknown father achievement?) (Nathan father achievement?) (MC father achievement?)

Last edited:

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Focusing on a single bull for a nts game always strikes me as sort of odd, I don't know why I expected a second to be introduced rather than the last two chapters focusing on sort of... random topics? I mean they were OK but I feel like maybe the game should branch into different bulls.

Sub route could be a bull who is more cruel and totally blows the MC and nathan out of the water sexually, giant dick infinite stamina etc.

Dom she could just start slutting it up with tons of different guys and fulfilling all sorts of depraved fantasies the MC has and the MC gets to rail all the other women in the story.

I mean sure the dev could do a Nathan route where the current trajectory of the game is played out and Nathan either steals her from the MC or they end up in a definitely not silly tripartite marriage and the MC ends up raising four kids with Nathan as cohousehusbands, two his own and two of Nathan's, and we get a totally not absurd polyandry situation where your brotherhusband and you live your best lives with your wife and your perfectly equal family.

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
Old saves didn't work for the rewrote version so I played again, and this rewrote is really necessary. All bugs are fixed(sth like only Nathan can do bareback, MC sub...) and added some daily chat. Seems developer would involve sub&dom relationship, most chats are reusable, there maybe could have MC(dom&sub to Laura) and Laura(lover&sub to Nathan), so the threesome scene could have 4 paths.
This game is really great, developer definitely knows NTR well and maybe has some real experience. (Because a lot of similar chats has happened between me and my ex too:LOL:)

Reactions: MokshaSeeker

TwistedTrident

Feb 21, 2020
I for one really like that currently Nathan is the only bull in the game, since he is respectful and tries to form a positive connection with the MC as well. Makes it feel grounded for me. Sure, I hope to see some Ashley/Tara/other girls content eventually (maybe even so we can send Laura some pictures), as well as other guys, but I also hope they'll be introduced via Nathan's or the girls' social groups, since I enjoy the friendly atmosphere. But then again, I'm biased as I'm mainly a fan of the Dom and Balanced path, humiliation is not that high up on my priority list (although I still think the Sub path is well made).

Additionally, I don't think Nathan has gotten dull. Again, I like him as a character, and with the modelling I see plenty of oportunities to have some fun, be it with lewd photoshoots or with other models (with or without Nathan).

dave888

Jul 19, 2018
Game crushes on start, has anyone had a similar experience? I use win7 which could be the problem, but other unity games have run fine in the past

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
NTS, while about sharing...it isn't about having an affair. it would be different guys and often ones that have no attachment. you don't want entanglements. It's not sharing and it hasn't been in awhile...she's having an affair and granted the husband knows it but it's not the same. i do see the confusion. it's not the way I'd share or anyone I know would share.
It's natural to have different views on this and there's already quiet the talk about it here. Currently, I can see why it might look like Laura seems to be involved in a full affair with Nathan. However, due to the game's design, we don't get to witness their interactions outside of the phone, which can give the impression that she's spending more time with Nathan than with the main character, even if that's not the case. I really hope the developers find a way to showcase the moments Laura and the main character share, rather than skipping over them most of the time.

Reactions: EsotericRobert

Fleis

Jul 15, 2018
This game is great. The interactions between characters is a nice mix of playful, wholesome, teasing and straight up fucking spicy. It's always a joy to see a new update to this

Reactions: Celina_

FireKaliber

Apr 2, 2018
So maybe I'm misremembering. But last I checked, MC and GF were still working up to going condomless(at least in my sub route) and then the very next sex scene in chapter 19 is condomless with absolutely no mention of it at all. Is this intentional? Did I miss something?

Like I've been trying to get it to happen, but I've also been enjoying the tease quite a bit. To have it happen unceremoniously feels a bit... Off. Am I wrong?

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes