4.30 star(s) 79 Votes

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Since Nathan has existed, the relationship has changed. If you say that when Nathan is not there, Laura fucks with Mc, you are confirming that she uses MC in Nat's absence. I have never read about options where Mc determines the game. I can read well.
You change the topic quite quickly when someone catches you spreading absolute bullshit.
The relationship between MC & Laura hasn't changed at all! They are still a couple and still in love with each other.
Added to this relationship is the sincerity of MC having a kink and the willingness of Laura to embark on this adventure.
When Nathan isn't there Laura can't fully comply to MC's kink, but it doesn't change the fact that the couple is still having fun together, with or without the help of others.

Hereby my concerns about your reading abilities are officially confirmed.
The more you, the sicilian troll, are getting annoyed about this game the more it confirms that Le Stag is doing a great job!
You should just move on and fuck off...you're boring as hell!

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
The MC is working and sexting at the same time. How can someone work like that man!??!

Laura is very rude.

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
is it ended on that or i missed something? No Ashley content?
Ah for fuck's sake, there's no Ashley content? That's disappointing. Not gonna lie, these updates of often nothing but Laura and Nathan fucking each other is getting a bit same-y. Every update that comes I'm hoping for things to escalate more with Ashley (and Tara, though god knows that shit's far away), but...I guess not.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Le Stag What are your more long term plans? Are you going to go back and add more pathing branches for this game or do you have a next game in mind you're planning to work on? Also wondering if you have a general idea of how you plan to wrap up this game and how many more updates we might see, or rather how much more things can still escalate from here for Laura.

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Okay, to clear up one thing about the complaining going on... the entire last chapter is between Laura and the MC. No Nathan at all. Just fun, teasing, hot sex between the couple, renewing their bond. By HER choice.

She could go be with Nathan, but chooses to have sexy fun time with the MC because they're the center. Nathan's the dalliance. She's not settling for the MC when Nathan's not available, she's using Nathan to fulfill a fantasy for the MC and now herself.

Kaeng_Nai

Mar 27, 2022
So, about the new release photos

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I managed to get this one during my run, balanced path. I think it might have to do with the choice during the groupchat scene with Nathan and Laura where he asks if you've done anal yet and I think she brings up anal again during the following chapter and shows this picture

That is, of course, if I am remembering correctly

Kaeng_Nai

Mar 27, 2022
New account and already new bullshit from your side.
We can't expect any serious content coming from you.
Everytime Laura was with Nathan, MC was reclaiming her afterwards.
Before Laura was even ready to fuck with someone else, only MC had the pleasure to do it.
During the days without Nathan Laura is having fun with MC and tells him to return quickly from work.
So altogether MC has more sex with Laura than Laura with Nathan!
...this raises the question, are you even able to read because you clearly have difficulties in counting?!

I thought everyone else understood that her stuff with Nathan is just fulfilling a kink for her and the MC and that she still spends significantly more time with MC than her fling, but we mostly see the stuff with Nathan because the kink fulfillment is the central purpose of the game?

That, and it's really hard to get across that she's still enjoying a wonderful relationship with the MC through text when all of the stuff they are actually doing isn't being done on a phone, aside from the new stuff in chapter 20

lechieur6

Aug 21, 2023
NTS, while about sharing...it isn't about having an affair. it would be different guys and often ones that have no attachment. you don't want entanglements. It's not sharing and it hasn't been in awhile...she's having an affair and granted the husband knows it but it's not the same. i do see the confusion. it's not the way I'd share or anyone I know would share.
you do not understand what NTS mean. NTS is a consensual relationship where one or both partners are allowed to do sexual things outside of the relationship. it DOESN'T necessary mean that sex is allowed, it DOESN'T mean it need to be only strangers or only one night stand. as long as it's consensual between all parties, it fall under this umbrella.
I hope this help.
and btw, the fact that YOU wouldn't want a specific relationship doesn't chance the way the term work.

BobLeecher

Jul 19, 2020
I don't know if was said before but the fullscreen mode crops a lot of the pictures when viewing them on a mobile with a long screen (I'm on a 9:20 screen). Would it be possible to have bottom/top black bars on instead of cropping, like usual on mobile gallery apps? Though that would only be for the gallery and not for the wallpaper as the common mobile behaviour is to crop wallpapers. ^^"

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

JamesD3617

Jun 27, 2021
has a new character been introduced yet? Nathan is kinda boring now
Pretty sure the mystery red head who sends us a picture of her booty out of nowhere is HollyFazy, a model who works with Nathan. If you go to Nathan's squaregram you see a model with the exact same hair style, with just blue hair.

As to why Holly/random person sent the mc a picture out of the blue, who knows? If it's related to Nathan, maybe he wants to throw the mc a bone lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sniffuru
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes