4.30 star(s) 79 Votes
Aug 25, 2017
Is it possible to scroll in the picture gallery? Nothing I tried works... :(
It's not a scroll rect for the gallery, he uses a page generation with left-right buttons, once you have more than the set limit for the page it'll show a button on the bottom next to the 1/2 pages that you click to get to the next page of images.

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
Sooooo not being able to force a tendency anymore kinda makes playing new content a chore. I haven't done a full play through since v0.4 skipping to the new content for the most part. I don't have a save from that version so I have to do a whole new run. :cry:

Reactions: 9103
Apr 2, 2021

Link seems to be working for me now so I guess I will share the leak here again and notify the mods. Again these are found on kemono not leaked by me so dn ban me if there are virus in these links :KEK:

0.9.1 PC:

0.9.1 Android:

lemanruss

Aug 4, 2017
Great update! The writing is really going in the right direction, and I liked the number of choices that resulted in different pictures. Keep making the game you envision.

Reactions: Shiroyasha07

GV10

Jul 13, 2020

Link seems to be working for me now so I guess I will share the leak here again and notify the mods. Again these are found on kemono not leaked by me so dn ban me if there are virus in these links :KEK:

0.9.1 PC: Mega

0.9.1 Android: Mega
re-upload the android version, nothing in the mega link

thefee

Feb 24, 2022
If you select that you don't want to be there when Laura is with other partners near the beginning chapters, are you still invited to the group chat?

The group chat is a cool idea, but I'd still like the option to avoid any contact possible with nathan.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
The group chat is a cool idea, but I'd still like the option to avoid any contact possible with nathan.
Yeah, that was my idea too, unfortunately it can't be achieved. The choice to not be with her while she's with someone else at the beginning of the game does not give this result :confused:

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes