4.30 star(s) 79 Votes

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
I think that might have been the intent, but there is just a problem with which scene is being called. There are two similar scenes, one where Laura doesn't tell the MC she is going over to Nathan's after work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and one where she does.

I think one is intended for the sub route and the other is intended for the other two.
Probably yeah, cause i got both these 2 on the sub route and the bottom on i also got on the balanced route. While i think both can? Work on the sub route the one where she doesnt tell it fits more.

Tho the bottom one she still tells to be reclaimed which is also prominent in the sub route (tho i disagree cause sub netorase shouldnt be heavily about the reclaiming atleast not in late game when you have sex with Laura while the other 2(dom and belanced) should be heavily about reclaiming) .

Last edited:

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Probably yeah, cause i got both these 2 on the sub route and the bottom on i also got on the balanced route. While i think both can? Work on the sub route the one where she doesnt tell it fits more.
I always got the first pic no matter which route I played. I didn't get the second until I did a factory reset, and even then I got it on the sub route.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
I always got the first pic no matter which route I played. I didn't get the second until I did a factory reset, and even then I got it on the sub route.
That is weird that its on all routes for you. I think Stag gonna change some things after finishing the game like priority to some interludes in some routes and perhaps lowering the sub routes reclaiming focus( its weird how dominant Laura wants to be reclaimed when your sub) and probably make the dom and balanced routes bit more Dominant cause that route also has some overlap with the sub route texts.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
That is weird that its on all routes for you. I think Stag gonna change some things after finishing the game like priority to some interludes in some routes and perhaps lowering the sub routes reclaiming focus( its weird how dominant Laura wants to be reclaimed when your sub) and probably make the dom and balanced routes bit more Dominant cause that route also has some overlap with the sub route texts.
Yea, I found that strange that they give you the option to say you don't want to reclaim her afterward, and then you are railroaded into changing your mind into wanting to reclaim her later, even on the sub route. I'm like "why even give me the choice then?"

For me it seems that either whatever route you play through first or whatever route you play through the most impacts what scenes pop up for future playthroughs. I only had one playthrough for balanced and dominant and multiple playthroughs on the sub route and it seemed submissive choices kept getting called up even in the dominate route. My balanced route seemed to have more dominant scenes than my dominant route.

I think there is intent to make the routes more distinct but something is going wrong with which scenes are being called from which triggers.

Last edited:

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I think that might have been the intent, but there is just a problem with which scene is being called. There are two similar scenes, one where Laura doesn't tell the MC she is going over to Nathan's after work

and one where she does.

I think one is intended for the sub route and the other is intended for the other two, but there is an issue where the wrong scene is being called up on the wrong path.
I think both scenes could fit in the balanced route since this route is somewhat of a combination of the dominant and submissive route but the first one should not appear in the dominant route and the second one should not appear in the submissive route . Maybe even add another variant that can appear on all routes.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
I think both scenes could fit in the balanced route since this route is somewhat of a combination of the dominant and submissive route but the first one should not appear in the dominant route and the second one should not appear in the submissive route . Maybe even add another variant that can appear on all routes.
Well, I think on the balanced and sub route the second scene should always occur before the first and the first scene should never occur on the dominant path. On the balanced and submissive routes, the first time she goes over after work she tells the MC. The second time she doesn't. On the balanced path there is a conversation after the second time, where, Laura apologizes and explains it is because she's just gotten so comfortable with the whole thing she just forgot to tell you. She realizes that was a mistake and apologizes and says it won't happen again (and it doesn't). I think the balanced path shouldn't just be a mix of the other two paths, but a distinct path where the focus is on the management of the relationship and the challenges that come with it. In contrast, on the submissive path you get the option of either confronting Laura on it or just saying nothing. If you confront her on it, it goes like the balanced path. If you don't, Laura does it more and more (basically it gives consent from the player to the game for Laura to do more stuff like this). Then, when Laura is on dates with Nathan, you get full information on the other two routes, but on the submissive route you get fewer texts and pictures from Laura. You instead get that information later from third party sources (either from Nathan or Ashley who I am sure has her own side conversations with Nathan and probably gets access to the pics he takes).

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Well, I think on the balanced and sub route the second scene should always occur before the first and the first scene should never occur on the dominant path. On the balanced and submissive routes, the first time she goes over after work she tells the MC. The second time she doesn't. On the balanced path there is a conversation after the second time, where, Laura apologizes and explains it is because she's just gotten so comfortable with the whole thing she just forgot to tell you. She realizes that was a mistake and apologizes and says it won't happen again (and it doesn't). I think the balanced path shouldn't just be a mix of the other two paths, but a distinct path where the focus is on the management of the relationship and the challenges that come with it. In contrast, on the submissive path you get the option of either confronting Laura on it or just saying nothing. If you confront her on it, it goes like the balanced path. If you don't, Laura does it more and more (basically it gives consent from the player to the game for Laura to do more stuff like this). Then, when Laura is on dates with Nathan, you get full information on the other two routes, but on the submissive route you get fewer texts and pictures from Laura. You instead get that information later from third party sources (either from Nathan or Ashley who I am sure has her own side conversations with Nathan and probably gets access to the pics he takes).
Yeah adding scenes like that could flesh out the routes more. Personally I would like for more interactions with Nathan.

Jun 7, 2021

and one where she does.

I think one is intended for the sub route and the other is intended for the other two, but there is an issue where the wrong scene is being called up on the wrong path.
I can say that this is the first time I heard that they did it without notice.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
It was shortly after chapter 5 when the couple talked about rules and Laura mentioned she doesn't want to be ordered and so on...
View attachment 3924290
As long as Laura is telling MC what she's going to do or what she did afterwards, the lights stay on green.
Of course there's a little cliffhanger at chapter 18 with Nathan posting sth out of the blue :ROFLMAO: but it keeps the expectations high on what comes next!
I am just noticing now that the two choices are "As long as you stay safe" and "As long as you keep me updated" and am now wondering if this is a major choice in the game and that is the trigger for the scenes where she doesn't tell you about her trip to Nathan's and Nathan is the one who take it upon himself to tell you. If you choose "as long as you stay safe" over "as long as you keep me posted", there is nothing that she said in her text that indicates that she is required to keep you posted on each and every encounter with Nathan. If you don't explicitly say it, the light stays green even if she doesn't tell you about it either before or after with Nathan. You agreed earlier that "you would like to know about it", but her interpretation of that could be different than yours. She could interpret it as "he knows I'm fucking Nathan. If I started fucking Mike, then I would have to tell him, but as long as we've established that I'm fucking Nathan, if I want to go over to his place for a quickie after work then there is nothing wrong with it."

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
I am just noticing now that the two choices are "As long as you stay safe" and "As long as you keep me updated" and am now wondering if this is a major choice in the game and that is the trigger for the scenes where she doesn't tell you about her trip to Nathan's and Nathan is the one who take it upon himself to tell you. If you choose "as long as you stay safe" over "as long as you keep me posted", there is nothing that she said in her text that indicates that she is required to keep you posted on each and every encounter with Nathan. If you don't explicitly say it, the light stays green even if she doesn't tell you about it either before or after with Nathan. You agreed earlier that "you would like to know about it", but her interpretation of that could be different than yours. She could interpret it as "he knows I'm fucking Nathan. If I started fucking Mike, then I would have to tell him, but as long as we've established that I'm fucking Nathan, if I want to go over to his place for a quickie after work then there is nothing wrong with it."
I chose option 2 on submission route, and received only a message from Nathan.No matter how many hundreds of times I've restarted the final interlude, the result is the same, except sometimes after Nathan's message, he sends a raw X-ray photo.I may be wrong, but it doesn't depend on this choice.And damn, how do I even get a message from FMC (Oh yes, I guess I need to try other routs, I forgot about that.)

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Yep, this choice will lead to Nathan sending you the picture of "Laura's trip to Nathan without MC telling" (balanced and dom route).
Well for the other part, there is also the scene where Laura tells MC that she establishd an "agreement" between the three of them by clarifying that
'whatever may ever happen between Nathan and her, it would only be sexual.
MC would know about it and if possible Laura herself or Nathan would send pictures.'
Screenshot_2024-08-12-19-07-25-232_com.LeStag.NetorasePhone.jpg
In other words Laura did nothing wrong and Chapter 18 has full green light...just a slightly bittersweet aftertaste for MC at the end of chapter 18 but not the end of the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: hhhhy and Joshy92

Jun 21, 2017
I hope there is some NTR paths that can be implemented maybe after the NTRS game is done. Good implementation of the phone genre. Not too much text to where I don't care and skip, and not too little either. It'd be cool if there were more choices, even if they were about small things. Small things like the MC having a favorite color/hairstyle and the wife starting out wearing those and slowly changing. Wardrobe corruption is so good.

Apr 30, 2022
I hope there is some NTR paths that can be implemented maybe after the NTRS game is done. Good implementation of the phone genre. Not too much text to where I don't care and skip, and not too little either. It'd be cool if there were more choices, even if they were about small things. Small things like the MC having a favorite color/hairstyle and the wife starting out wearing those and slowly changing. Wardrobe corruption is so good.
I mean the wardrobe corruption part I agree with but other than that the story rn is pretty much perfect

Reactions: Joshy92

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
Are there any other recommended games out there like this that are mainly interacting through a phone?
For "mainly interacting through a phone", the recent ones I saw:
NTR Phone: https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-phone-v0-15-28-shybox.211604/
A Wife's Phone: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wifes-phone-v0-5-0-bloody-ink.153245/
Lucky Phone: https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-phone-v0-11-naughty-married.218647/
A Slut Phone: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-slut-phone-v0-22-aason.107125/
Crush Stories: https://f95zone.to/threads/crush-stories-v0-94-cubizart.176411/

Last edited:

mindframeinc

Dec 31, 2019
View attachment 3615515

Overview:
Netorase Phone is an adult visual novel about exploring your sexual fantasies with your girlfriend.
The story is told through text messages and pictures, by talking with the various characters.
The game focuses on Netorase / Hotwifing, with mutual consent and respect between all involved parties.
Thread Updated: 2024-08-06
Release Date: 2024-08-06
Developer: Le Stag -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3615611 View attachment 3615612 View attachment 3615613
Why i cant f
View attachment 3615515

Overview:
Netorase Phone is an adult visual novel about exploring your sexual fantasies with your girlfriend.
The story is told through text messages and pictures, by talking with the various characters.
The game focuses on Netorase / Hotwifing, with mutual consent and respect between all involved parties.
Thread Updated: 2024-08-06
Release Date: 2024-08-06
Developer: Le Stag -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3615611 View attachment 3615612 View attachment 3615613
why i cant find chapter 19?

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes