4.30 star(s) 79 Votes

Bloomng Crow

Dec 18, 2022
I see how many photos I missed but I played two different saves (one dominant and one submassive). I don't know with which answers I can get all of them
If I remember correctly, some of those pics are more random events like for example the bunny suit

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
At the end of the last chapter, Nathan sent me a photo where he takes her raw, mentioning that she quickly ran to him after work, hotly but a little unpleasant that she didn't tell me about it
I got one where Laura is the one that sends a photo saying she made a small stop along the way home... Is it the same one or a different one?

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Tara is order of magnitudes hotter than the other 2, when asked if mc wanted an ashley or tara pic I had about 0.25 seconds of consideration. Simply isn't fair.

Whatever lestag is doing to create her, he needs to filter that model back before she ruins any other characters..

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: r0ckh0und

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
I got one where Laura is the one that sends a photo saying she made a small stop along the way home... Is it the same one or a different one?
It's this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In all my playthroughs through the three paths, I get nothing from Laura and the text with the picture is from Nathan. From what I'm gathering, the lingerie choice (either submissive or slutty) is a second major choice as well, so the MC has three paths (submissive, balanced or dominant) and Laura has two options down each path (submissive or slutty). Perhaps that lingerie choice has something to do with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hhhhy

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
i really like this idea i think dev should take note and do stuff like nathan sharing pics of different girls. itss the least he can do for fucking our gf.
Off the top of my head, I can imagine a situation where Nathan is talking about it with one of his model fuck buddies, she gets super turned on by someone else watching and jerking off to their pics, and then they start sending you pics at random.

akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
It's this one.

In all my playthroughs through the three paths, I get nothing from Laura and the text with the picture is from Nathan. From what I'm gathering, the lingerie choice (either submissive or slutty) is a second major choice as well, so the MC has three paths (submissive, balanced or dominant) and Laura has two options down each path (submissive or slutty). Perhaps that lingerie choice has something to do with it.
if that is related to lingerie, that pic is from the white lingerie choice
because for the red choice i get the raw x-ray missionary image with the same text you described

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
because for the red choice i get the raw x-ray missionary image with the same text you described
I get two X-Ray pictures. One from Nathan after the first time he and Laura have sex where you can either like the picture and call him a braggart as one of the options. The second Laura sends to you, and you can tell Laura that you think he's a braggart

Reactions: r0ckh0und

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
It's this one.

Wtf i have never gotten this picture and ive done like 5 playthroughs and in 1 i made her super slutty and myself sub. Man i really need to look back for a few pictures. Which chapter is the swimsuit choice? im gonna test it out cause im most of my saves the last photo from nathan is the after shower blowjob after fucking her before. I never gotten that raw or the xray raw picture so im questioning if going full slutty or full sub is the way to go.

EDIT: Yeah no it has to be with more decisions. Im on the sub path and choose the red and the white one and didnt get the raw pictures that Laura went to fuck Nathan. The last interaction they had was after the photo session with the blowjob and raw fuck so maybe its a random thing?

EDIT 2: I think its the escapades choice where Laura ask if you would enjoy if she talked about her escapades which means you get your info from Nathan instead of Laura i think. I want to test it out but i dont know which chapter it is.

EDIT3: can you show the system choices you made? maybe you have something different then mine with that photo.

EDIT 4: i think some photos are bugged: there are 3 raw nathan laura photos(1 x ray and 2 normal) that happen after the photo session but they dont happen in the Sub route which seems weird cause that means that Laura is more 'solo decision not tell MC' in the Dom and Balanced route then in the Sub route where we literally give her permission to fuck Nathan when she wants.

EDIT 5: its a random interlude which seems weird cause those pics and one extra should be deffo on the sub path and not on the dom or balanced paths

Last edited:

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Which route? and what are your system choices? i think its from if you talked to Laura if she can tell you her escapedes instead of the lingerie choice cause i cant get those pictures and i now tested both variants.

Last edited:

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
Wtf i have never gotten this picture and ive done like 5 playthroughs and in 1 i made her super slutty and myself sub. Man i really need to look back for a few pictures. Which chapter is the swimsuit choice? im gonna test it out cause im most of my saves the last photo from nathan is the after shower blowjob after fucking her before. I never gotten that raw or the xray raw picture so im questioning if going full slutty or full sub is the way to go.

EDIT: Yeah no it has to be with more decisions. Im on the sub path and choose the red and the white one and didnt get the raw pictures that Laura went to fuck Nathan. The last interaction they had was after the photo session with the blowjob and raw fuck so maybe its a random thing?

EDIT 2: I think its the escapades choice where Laura ask if you would enjoy if she talked about her escapades which means you get your info from Nathan instead of Laura i think. I want to test it out but i dont know which chapter it is.

EDIT3: can you show the system choices you made? maybe you have something different then mine with that photo.
This is an interlude that happens after chapter 18. Doesnt matter the run or decisions. Save before one of the last texts you can respond to and there will be two interludes. Keep reloading until you get that one. Just reload before the no more content messages come through otherwise it will soft lock and you will have to close game and reload an older save. It has nothing to do with the choices as i got both pics in multiple runs with different choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: User_68P

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Which route? and what are your system choices? i think its from if you talked to Tara if she can tell you her escapedes instead of the lingerie choice cause i cant get those pictures and i now tested both variants.
I've never gotten the option to hear about Tara's escapades. On my submissive (and strangely enough dominant) paths I was forced by Laura to pick her lingerie for her date, even if I refused. On the balanced path she just said "ok, I thought you'd be into that" and picked a lingerie set herself. I had a ton of saves from trying different things and I couldn't figure out a way to delete individual saves so I did a factory reset to start again and just have three main playthroughs, one for each path, so I can't go back and check, but I am almost positive I got this pic on a submissive playthrough, picking the white lingerie and saying that I liked when she teased me, requesting the pic from Tara at the bar (and having her get pissed off at me) then asking for a pic of Ashley and Laura kissing after Tara refused to give me a pic. I've only had two conversations with Tara. Once when she told me about Nathan and Laura kissing at the party and the other when She sent me the pic of Laura and Ashley kissing (and threw me a bunch of shade).

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
I've never gotten the option to hear about Tara's escapades. On my submissive (and strangely enough dominant) paths I was forced by Laura to pick a lingerie, even if I refused. On the balanced path she just said "ok, I thought you'd be into that" and picked a lingerie set herself. I had a ton of saves from trying different things and I couldn't figure out a way to delete individual saves so I did a factory reset to start again and just have three main playthroughs, one for each path, so I can't go back and check, but I am almost positive I got this pic on a submissive playthrough, picking the white lingerie and saying that I liked when she teased me, requesting the pic from Tara at the bar (and having her get pissed off at me) then asking for a pic of Ashley and Laura kissing after Tara refused to give me a pic.
Sorry meant Laura...:whistle:

Also i tested after another user said its an interlude and hes correct. I got the pictures by mass loading the last choice save and i got all three pictures where Nathan fucks Laura without Laura saying anything to you but i also got it on my Dom path save so that feels quite weird.

EDIT: seems 2 pictures still not show up but thats probably becuase im unlucky(x ray one and a doggy style standing one fully clothed pants down?

Last edited:

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
This is an interlude that happens after chapter 18. Doesnt matter the run or decisions. Save before one of the last texts you can respond to and there will be two interludes. Keep reloading until you get that one. Just reload before the no more content messages come through otherwise it will soft lock and you will have to close game and reload an older save. It has nothing to do with the choices as i got both pics in multiple runs with different choices.
Oh seriously? that means i missed those 3 nathan fucks laura photos like 20+ times now :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: ok its an interlude. That seems really weird cause why on the dom or balanced path should Laura do that.

Last edited:

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
EDIT: ok its an interlude. That seems really weird cause why on the dom or balanced path should Laura do that.
Yeah weve been discussing that a bit in this thread. Seems off for the dom and balanced routes. Maybe it will be changed to a sub only interlude in the future? OR she asks permission before doing it in the interlude.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Yeah weve been discussing that a bit in this thread. Seems off for the dom and balanced routes. Maybe it will be changed to a sub only interlude in the future? OR she asks permission before doing it in the interlude.
Oh its weirder even. Two of the pictures where Nathan fucks her without her telling you are i think bounded one by the dom path and another by the balanced path. Cause i got the x ray raw sex on the balanced or dom path(forgot which) but not on sub and the one i got in sub i didnt get in dom or balanced. Theres only one picture missing that i cannot get on either three paths(i reloaded about 100 times... and thats Laura sex picture 10 in the gallery zip you could download few pages ago.) and thats the Laura standing doggy style fully clothed one. So i think there are actually route specific interludes or else im super unlucky to not get either 2 pictures on 100 loads in the sub path.

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
Oh its weirder even. Two of the pictures where Nathan fucks her without her telling you are i think bounded one by the dom path and another by the balanced path. Cause i got the x ray raw sex on the balanced or dom path(forgot which) but not on sub and the one i got in sub i didnt get in dom or balanced. Theres only one picture missing that i cannot get on either three paths(i reloaded about 100 times... and thats Laura sex picture 10 in the gallery zip you could download few pages ago.) and thats the Laura standing doggy style fully clothed one. So i think there are actually route specific interludes or else im super unlucky to not get either 2 pictures on 100 loads in the sub path..
Some of the pics aren't implemented yet so it might not be set up in the game yet. What pic did you get in the sub path that you couldnt get in the others?

Last edited:

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Oh seriously? that means i missed those 3 nathan fucks laura photos like 20+ times now :ROFLMAO:

Yea, the RNG is wonky in this game. I think random variables are getting stuck so the same numbers that trigger the scenes keep comming up. I did about 20+ playthroughs too and always seemed to get the same scenes. Then I did a factory reset and got two scenes I've never gotten before in any of my previous playthroughs.

On an unrelated note, Factory Reset does not want to delete the game in slave slot 10 no matter how many times I tried resetting it.

Reactions: Turret

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Oh its weirder even. Two of the pictures where Nathan fucks her without her telling you are i think bounded one by the dom path and another by the balanced path. Cause i got the x ray raw sex on the balanced or dom path(forgot which) but not on sub and the one i got in sub i didnt get in dom or balanced. Theres only one picture missing that i cannot get on either three paths(i reloaded about 100 times... and thats Laura sex picture 10 in the gallery zip you could download few pages ago.) and thats the Laura standing doggy style fully clothed one. So i think there are actually route specific interludes or else im super unlucky to not get either 2 pictures on 100 loads in the sub path.

I think that might have been the intent, but there is just a problem with which scene is being called. There are two similar scenes, one where Laura doesn't tell the MC she is going over to Nathan's after work

and one where she does.

I think one is intended for the sub route and the other is intended for the other two, but there is an issue where the wrong scene is being called up on the wrong path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turret
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes