4.30 star(s) 79 Votes

Loganindawss

Apr 24, 2023
A Wife's Phone is such a grind. So many unnecessary clicks with so little payoff. This game in concept as structure is so much better in getting the content to the player without punishing them.
It feels like you've never played a game where there's really a huge amount of grind;). This is the first phone interaction game I've seen. Naturally, there are some questions about branches and some illogicality. However, it should be understood that there is an active stage of development there. I think that A Wife's Phone and Netorase Phone are the best games in the genre. By the way, for lazy people in renpy there is an auto or skip button if you don't want to read a lot of text. I've spoken, now throw tomatoes.:LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Um.. I just read a post on another thread for a game(Blurring the Wall.... I think?) that Patreon will block AI made games? Is this true? if so, Le Stag's ability to monetize the game is in danger... I don't know if its true I'm just worried.

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
A Wife's Phone is such a grind. So many unnecessary clicks with so little payoff. This game in concept as structure is so much better in getting the content to the player without punishing them.
I gave up after I ground through it only for the next version to basically corrupt all the save progress. If your game is awfully grindy you must make your saves work version to version. I'm not going back to do that again.

Otherwise I actually enjoyed the content. When it is marked as finished I might play it again.

Dankdude

Jun 14, 2020
Hey Le Stag , I'm really liking the game, and the art looks great too! I'm curious how you set it up and managed to get the characters to look the same from ai generation? I'm looking to make my own game and would love to know how you did it :)

Reactions: thealiengunner
Aug 25, 2017
Hey Le Stag , I'm really liking the game, and the art looks great too! I'm curious how you set it up and managed to get the characters to look the same from ai generation? I'm looking to make my own game and would love to know how you did it :)
The quick answer is seeds. You can start by writing the description of the character and modifying it with random seeds until you find the right one for you, then you lock the seed and add some random variation to the seed within reason and it'll produce images of (more or less) the same character. Some images will be a miss, some will be a great hit, and some will be decent. Generating AI images that are consistent takes a while, especially fiddling around with the prompts to get what you need specifically as it interprets things in a weird way sometimes. EG. "removing pants" can be with her pants around her ankles, her pants off but also on at the same time (AI hallucination), pants are completely off, pants are around her ankles. And it can take a while to figure out the exact buzz words you need for a certain scene.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes