4.30 star(s) 79 Votes

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Ah so she doesnt want to get creampied in the sub yet till the very end. But if you order it in Dom does she let Nathan or you? That would make the true difference.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
As someone who's just starting out in the game, I have a question about the cheating/netorare tag. Isn't this game meant to be about netorase, sharing? Or will the girlfriend eventually ended up cheating?

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Like this picture for example
Ask for Tara's picture when offered, then the pic of Ashley kissing Laura.

As someone who's just starting out in the game, I have a question about the cheating/netorare tag. Isn't this game meant to be about netorase, sharing? Or will the girlfriend eventually ended up cheating?
It's 101% netorase game, there's no netorare or cheating content. Many of the tags of Netorase Phone are misleading at least (animated, cheating, creampie, exhibitionism, netorare, romance, voyeurism).

Last edited:
Reactions: SweatyDevil

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
It's 101% netorase game, there's no netorare or cheating content. Many of the tags of Netorase Phone are misleading at least (animated, cheating, creampie, exhibitionism, netorare, romance, voyeurism).
That’s a relief! I’m really grateful to hear there’s no cheating. Thanks a lot for your response!

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I checked, the girl fucks much more with her new boyfriend than with MC, now he's just a cuckold and voyeur character.
New account and already new bullshit from your side.
We can't expect any serious content coming from you.
Everytime Laura was with Nathan, MC was reclaiming her afterwards.
Before Laura was even ready to fuck with someone else, only MC had the pleasure to do it.
During the days without Nathan Laura is having fun with MC and tells him to return quickly from work.
So altogether MC has more sex with Laura than Laura with Nathan!
...this raises the question, are you even able to read because you clearly have difficulties in counting?!

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes