4.30 star(s) 79 Votes

akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
I don't want to get into a chaotic argument of you two, but I do have a point regarding this open relationship matter.

This game is plotted on the presumption where the boyfriend enjoy sharing his gf, the gf on the other hand, doesn't have the same kink. There's no reason the relationship has to open on both end for it to be, say, fair, because it's not a competition aboutwho fucks more, it's about a lover do what the beloved enjoys, but within the limits of what him/herself is comfortable about. Because of this, under the context of this story, it's completely different which end the relationship is opened.

If the female protagonist is not willing or doesn't desire to share, like the male pratagonist do, it won't be right to make her to. With that being said, if the game has a different female protagonist, who have the sharing kink at the beginning of the story, we'll have a different premise. But as thing happened, we don't, and it's not a problem, it simply means we won't have a fully open relationship happen at this initial stage of the story, and having a couple as playmates won't make be the best choice. How the bf will be able to make gf agree to share later in the story is a different matter.
you have a point. I have just a hunch but I think that path will open after a certain maturity of the game. Dev RN is probably focusing only on the female sharing path but i don't think this automatically exclude the other path in the future. It's just a matter of development time

Reactions: xemo66 and Adamska

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
Yea, to me this feels like it should be a submissive-only interlude, or at least the other two routes should have her texting MC to tell him that she is going to Nathan's after work for a quickie. It doesn't sound like she even told Nathan to send the pic, so if he didn't take it upon himself to send you an update, you'd never have known it happened. There is a similar situation when Laura is at his apartment and after sex (which she gave you details about), she waits for him to finish his shower to say goodbye before she leaves. She ends up blowing him again when he gets out of the shower, but Laura never mentions it to you herself. She goes from "I'm just waiting for him to get out of the shower to say goodbye" to "I'm home now honey" in her text chain. You only know about it because Nathan takes it upon himself to tell you, and he doesn't say she told him to text you, he just does it on his own. Again, I find it hot and appropriate but my "main" playthrough is on the submissive path. On the other two paths, it may be more suitable for Laura to send you a text message about it herself. I like the sense that Laura is not telling you every little detail and you are hearing things through a 3rd party and I think it's hot, but those on different playthroughs may feel differently.
I Agree, the interludes should be a bit different depending on the path. It doesnt make sense she goes for a quickie without discussing with you first on the dom and balanced paths. Also it does seem odd she sticks around while Nathan is in the shower on the dom path when its supposed to just be about sex. Nathan left her without saying goodbye when they slept at Ashleys, so why is she not doing the same? This is not a couple relationship as discussed in the beginning during the setting up of ground rules its strictly about sex. That interaction could be fixed easily by instead of her saying she is waiting for Nathan she could say something like "im feeling a bit naughty still, should i surprise Nathan when he gets out of the shower", and then gives the player the choice on next steps.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
I Agree, the interludes should be a bit different depending on the path. It doesnt make sense she goes for a quickie without discussing with you first on the dom and balanced paths. Also it does seem odd she sticks around while Nathan is in the shower on the dom path when its supposed to just be about sex. Nathan left her without saying goodbye when they slept at Ashleys, so why is she not doing the same? This is not a couple relationship as discussed in the beginning during the setting up of ground rules its strictly about sex. That interaction could be fixed easily by instead of her saying she is waiting for Nathan she could say something like "im feeling a bit naughty still, should i surprise Nathan when he gets out of the shower", and then gives the player the choice on next steps.
I'm getting the sense that the submissive path is the path the game is being designed for and the other two paths are just "desubmissified" versions of the submissive path. Like the dev has an idea he wants to implement, he develops the idea along the submissive path, and then he tweaks it for dom and balanced path. I'm not complaining, that's perfectly fine and you have to start somewhere when you develop your game. It's just my observation.

This may get me a lot of hate, but I wouldn't be opposed to the dev making another pass over the already released content and perhaps tightening it up a little on the dominant and balanced paths to make them a bit more distinct, even if this means that there may be less new content in the next release. He's pumping out content every three weeks so it's not like we have to wait six months for more content. Waiting six weeks for new content is still really fast compared to most games' content release schedules. Regardless, I'm consistently impressed with the quality of the dialogue on such a short release schedule.

alekard

Aug 4, 2017
I don't quiet agree with you : the first few versions of the game werent especially submissive, laura was really respectfull of MC which is great by me. It's really great to have a game where the Guy isn't a complete "wimp" can be handsome, cultivated and manly. Lots of people like to share while dominating and there are too few games going that way. I would appreciate this game not taking a full submissive cucky route. Light cuck (like ashley calling the mc cucky in private like a joke) is ok with me but no further (my point of view).

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I don't quiet agree with you : the first few versions of the game werent especially submissive, laura was really respectfull of MC which is great by me. It's really great to have a game where the Guy isn't a complete "wimp" can be handsome, cultivated and manly. Lots of people like to share while dominating and there are too few games going that way. I would appreciate this game not taking a full submissive cucky route. Light cuck (like ashley calling the mc cucky in private like a joke) is ok with me but no further (my point of view).
Seconded! There are far too few "Stag" centered games on F95. Therefore I hope Le Stag does not cave in to the NTR lovers, because that would ruin another netorase game! It is already disturbing how text and events pop up on the balanced and Dom paths, which have nothing to search there at all.

Reactions: ass234 and User_68P

User_68P

Jul 17, 2023
What does this do ? Option in settings I haven't seen before ?
1723318013888.png

When starting the 0.8.8 version the first time Windows also asked if I wanted to let the game through the firewall and access the network. Haven't seen that before either ?

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 3918183

When starting the 0.8.8 version the first time Windows also asked if I wanted to let the game through the firewall and access the network. Haven't seen that before either ?
Well, that is something "Unity" does not trumpet about! Any Unity programm has the same "drive to call home" like e.g. Microsoft programs. And unlike Microsoft, where your data normally rushes by in the flood of data from across the world and millions of PCs, Unity likes to look at what their programs bring in.
It is one reason I block any(!) Unity program I have from the net, no matter if public version or bought.

Reactions: User_68P

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 3918183

Was not here before but Le Stag add it and it is explained in patch note :

Patch note for 0.8.X :
Extracts about analytics

Version 0.8.4 update notes:
- Added optional Analytics, that can be enabled from Settings. I'd love if you did that, as it would send me error messages as you get them, making debugging more effective.

Version 0.8.5 update notes:
- Enabled Analytics for Android.

Version 0.8.6 update notes:
- Improved Analytics to send more detailed error messages on soft-locks.

Well, that is something "Unity" does not trumpet about! Any Unity programm has the same "drive to call home" like e.g. Microsoft programs. And unlike Microsoft, where your data normally rushes by in the flood of data from across the world and millions of PCs, Unity likes to look at what their programs bring in.
It is one reason I block any(!) Unity program I have from the net, no matter if public version or bought.
Not all unity have this enable, as I launch this kind of game from a networkless sandbox (and clean each time except for some user settings) this "call home" only appeared when Le Stag had added it. It was not here before.

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
Also in the dominant path Laura still wants the MC loves her and reclaime her all the time
Yes and the dominant thing is while she is away, some other message said things like "It is you I want" and so even in dominant path.
In the story, it is a thing the two had set for the kink. But either with this dominant thing, MC have priority and love from Laura.
At least it is like this I read the messages, the teasing to him, the "claim" thing and so on.

But on patreon, I see a new post (not being a paid one) which set a "A small poll about Ashley's relationship with Nathan"
Then paying patreon may have some power to influence Le Stag about their relationship.
I hope it will be only "small" things like him being the "main bull", him introducing other guys and so on... and not "Nathan taking power".

Next version will be only 2 chapters and if the planning is still the same will be the 20th

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm getting the sense that the submissive path is the path the game is being designed for and the other two paths are just "desubmissified" versions of the submissive path. Like the dev has an idea he wants to implement, he develops the idea along the submissive path, and then he tweaks it for dom and balanced path. I'm not complaining, that's perfectly fine and you have to start somewhere when you develop your game. It's just my observation.

This may get me a lot of hate, but I wouldn't be opposed to the dev making another pass over the already released content and perhaps tightening it up a little on the dominant and balanced paths to make them a bit more distinct, even if this means that there may be less new content in the next release. He's pumping out content every three weeks so it's not like we have to wait six months for more content. Waiting six weeks for new content is still really fast compared to most games' content release schedules. Regardless, I'm consistently impressed with the quality of the dialogue on such a short release schedule.
Actually I was surprised when I played both paths last night to completion at how similar they were - or maybe this is what you're saying...

There's little variation aside from a few flavor text segments - when this guy mentions
Also in the dominant path Laura still wants the MC loves her and reclaime her all the time
It's true, but that was also the case on the sub path when I played it; granted with more humiliation talk, but she still says I love you very often and wants to bang MC after her liasons.

So I'm not sure if this is a complaint or a praise overall, to be honest I didn't realize how similar the paths were when I was arguing with people before.... I guess I'm saying the dom path is probably tempered by some cuckiness while the sub path is tempered towards neutral pleasantness :D

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Not all unity have this enable, as I launch this kind of game from a networkless sandbox (and clean each time except for some user settings) this "call home" only appeared when Le Stag had added it. It was not here before.
That seems to be a newer development, since I know Unity programs even secretly like to call home and that home is not the specific dev, but Unity itself. A friend of mine in the software industry told me to always block Unity programs from the net.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
View attachment 3918183

From changelog v0.8.4 (see info about optional Analytics)
Code:
Version 0.8.4 update notes:

Story:
- 16 more pictures that had too many fingers were corrected, thanks to the surgeon skills of FlozelFlowsWell.

Functionalities:
- Added 5 more save slots.

- Added optional Analytics, that can be enabled from Settings. I'd love if you did that, as it would send me error messages as you get them, making debugging more effective.

Reactions: User_68P

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
That seems to be a newer development, since I know Unity programs even secretly like to call home and that home is not the specific dev, but Unity itself. A friend of mine in the software industry told me to always block Unity programs from the net.
I understand that happen if dev enable "cloud services" like the analytics and so on.
Then yes it is a "good" thing to block it but a lot of games outside unity make this kind of "call home" for stats

(edited because some words were missing)

Last edited:

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
There's little variation aside from a few flavor text segments - when this guy mentions
It's true, but that was also the case on the sub path when I played it; granted with more humiliation talk, but she still says I love you very often and wants to bang MC after her liasons.
From my understanding Le Stag planned the game to be a short one.
Even now the game is more like a novel (visual limited to photos) as some element will happen either way.
Path and choices are limited in their effect, like little consequences : dom/sub parts in the text, some event happened or not, etc...

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Hi!
I am not infringing on your discussion about relationships, my post is about what started your discussion, namely unfitting text passages and the differences between NTR and NTS and there Adamska is fully right.

In the game more than once dialog texts pop up in major paths where they do not belong.
For instance the quickie with Nathan she never tells you about can come up on the Dom/Stag routes! That is not a good thing. While you and Laura decided that she does not have to tell you all the minutia, her just throwing a oneliner "Going to have some fun" or so would fit a Dom or Stag route far better.
On the sub logically and the balanced routes if the choices were done that way, Laure being off to a quickie without telling anything would be ok.
What started our discussion was Adamska complaining that the male MC wasn't getting any action in a netorase game. Again- go back and read all our interactions.

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Sixty I know you're buckled in for the 24/7 abstinent cuck POV experience, but there are other kinks in the world that sometimes make their way into games about partner sharing. That isn't a bad thing.
Jesus Christ, man. I said that complaining that there isn't mutual sharing in a game specifically about netorase isn't reasonable. Not that mutual sharing is bad.

I'm tapping out. Y'all argue with things I didn't say all you want.

Jun 7, 2021
In 8.8 in cross run gallery you can see how many pictures you missing from current version
I see how many photos I missed but I played two different saves (one dominant and one submassive). I don't know with which answers I can get all of them

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes