4.30 star(s) 78 Votes

drh64

Oct 6, 2018
I have seen the picture of the Mysterious girl how do I get it again, I had one play through I saved the game just before then I reloaded the game but the picture didn't appear again even though I chose all the same options as before. On another note will the MC ever get to have sex with another woman it seems one sided also could there be some scenes with the MC and his girlfriend where he is either watching, listening with Ashley or even joining in.

Cheers great game

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I have seen the picture of the Mysterious girl how do I get it again, I had one play through I saved the game just before then I reloaded the game but the picture didn't appear again even though I chose all the same options as before. On another note will the MC ever get to have sex with another woman it seems one sided also could there be some scenes with the MC and his girlfriend where he is either watching, listening with Ashley or even joining in.

Cheers great game
The picture with the mysterious girl is one of the interludes, so it's random for it to appear. Even picking the same options won't guarantee it to show up.

Dem5555

Aug 19, 2019

Cheers great game
It shows random in the interludes (chapter 15 onward I think) on all the routes

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
Definitely! I find it a little frustrating, to be honest, that the developers focus so heavily on netorase that they sometimes miss the point that the relationship between the MC and Lauren is what truly powers the netorase in this game. I think It’s important for players to have a clear and immersive experience that reflects the dynamics of their relationship, especially when there's another character like Nathan involved. If the devs create scenes that reflect these moments – whether through texts, photos, or additional dialogue – it could greatly enhance the narrative and emotional investment players have in the game.
Nah. While the point that romantic relationship is the base of a good nts story stands true for me, I wouldn't want this game to over indulge in describing too much of the details in the everyday life of MCs, for the reason that redundancy prolong the production time. Imo, Stag already put into sufficient effort in portraying the romantic interactions, especially compares to other nts dev. Considering the greatest benefit of a texting simulator is that it allows most of the interactions remain unseen, yet assumable, the current romantic elements were enough to tell an enjoyable nts story.

Could more lovey dovey scenes make the game better? Yes, I believe so. But I think there's always a point of balance a dev needs to take into consideration. What we're getting now, I think is a good balance

JamesD3617

Jun 27, 2021
On another note will the MC ever get to have sex with another woman it seems one sided
The system tracks if the MC wants to have sex with other people. Right now it’s starting to push that path with the random woman sending you a nude and Ashley flirting more heavily.

But that will need to involve conversations with the gf before it moves forward.

Dem5555

Aug 19, 2019
Thanks, that's why I saw it at random. but how to get the 3 others? (same random?)
You must have the first one to get the second and second to get the third (all on the same run). Last one I am still missing even though I tried many times with having previous three.

Arnaldo123

Jan 8, 2024
Doling a completely radom run... got 5 new pictures (only 17 missing)
Can you share your new finds? This game replay factor is nice but it's lacking tools for it. It'll be nice to have some option to skip to next decision or something like that.

Aksy

Sep 24, 2017
Can you share your new finds? This game replay factor is nice but it's lacking tools for it. It'll be nice to have some option to skip to next decision or something like that.
Only 5 pictures, not worth but I chose to NOT agree with sleeping with other girls and refusing getting pictures from Laura in a 100% submissive route (the legit worse one for me)

Reactions: Arnaldo123
4.30 star(s) 78 Votes