4.30 star(s) 83 Votes

Tatsumi

Sep 3, 2017
I do think it's a bit of a shame that the relationship system with Nathan was abandoned - I'd personally like him being meaner/ more willing to try and tempt/steal your girlfriend even if he just played it as a role.

Getting another bull, or having Nathan get more girls though also sounds hot.

Anyway, hate having to wait for the next update but looking forward to it!

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Regardless, those who do want it are vocal and numerous on patreon and in the discord when I was there. If you want to be heard, you'd do better saying so there.
Its easy to solve.. let the dev be mean to them since they like it soo much and tell them to shove their opinions up their asses lol

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
That is quite a correct observation! I just wanted to add that the number of games with fun sharing/swinging/NTS done right are even rarer, unfortunately.
Yeah, it's a really short list. The normal dev arc for NTS games is that they may start off trying to be fun and sex-positive, but then the dev listens to the dudes begging for the NTR turn and the game changes for the worse. Witness Lisa. Then the updates slow, then the game either gets abandoned or completely rebooted a la The Adventurous Couple. Here's to Le Stag making the game he wants to make.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, it's a really short list. The normal dev arc for NTS games is that they may start off trying to be fun and sex-positive, but then the dev listens to the dudes begging for the NTR turn and the game changes for the worse. Witness Lisa. Then the updates slow, then the game either gets abandoned or completely rebooted a la The Adventurous Couple. Here's to Le Stag making the game he wants to make.
Very much agree with you and I am very thankful for the Devs who withstand the constant pushing of the NTR crowd or keep the NTS and NTR paths really separate. NTR has nothing to search in a fun NTS/sharing/Swinging path at all.

4.30 star(s) 83 Votes