4.30 star(s) 83 Votes

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
Some people just draw lines in weird places. There are probably people who turned the game off when they read Laura kissing Nathan. Or sleeping with (not fucking, actually sleeping with). Some of those same people would be totally into something like this:
View attachment 4001683

No game is gonna please everybody. Some fans are giving feedback that they'd prefer this or that. It sounds like Le Stag has his own idea where he wants this to go though, and it's working. It'd probably be a mistake to give to listen to the fans too much.
i wouldn't mind this. is this in the game yet?
More characters / more experimentation would be interesting and would make sense for a couple to try out different stags... while also getting the MC some girls to try out too. wouldn't mind that side as well

Reactions: akki_sky

akki_sky

May 29, 2024
i wouldn't mind this. is this in the game yet?
More characters / more experimentation would be interesting and would make sense for a couple to try out different stags... while also getting the MC some girls to try out too. wouldn't mind that side as well
Yes, I thought in last chapter there must be new character , but disappointed. and it would be good for mc to get girls otherwise in long run it would feel like cuck game.

Reactions: deviousstorm

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Played this game for first time. today i will play it again with different choices. Liked it for now. But not liked the part where gf's friend start to call mc cuck.
From what I've read, that's exclusive to the submissive route; you're going to want to go the dominant route. I've not gotten that far yet, but it's what I've read from other players in this thread!

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
From what I've read, that's exclusive to the submissive route; you're going to want to go the dominant route. I've not gotten that far yet, but it's what I've read from other players in this thread!
Nah the friend messages you calling cucky the morning after the first time Laura fucks. You can tell her to stop but it happens in any route.
I mean, you're gonna get this "reward" for finishing the chapter.
1725681327261.png

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Nah the friend messages you calling cucky the morning after the first time Laura fucks. You can tell her to stop but it happens in any route.
I mean, you're gonna get this "reward" for finishing the chapter.
View attachment 4008580

Ohhh okay. I thought he was talking about Laura humiliating MC or something and I thought "surely that would only be in the sub route" lol thanks for the clarification.

chcat453

Apr 2, 2024
I have been enjoying the latest chapters 17,18,19... a lot, and I really like that the game now gives you the option to opt out of raw sex and anal, meaning that only her bull has that privilege. I wish the game would let you choose to not have sex with Laura anymore though, it would be hot if there was a path where eventually only her Bulls can enjoy her body, maybe it can be something progressive like giving up blowjobs first or something like that.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I have been enjoying the latest chapters 17,18,19... a lot, and I really like that the game now gives you the option to opt out of raw sex and anal, meaning that only her bull has that privilege. I wish the game would let you choose to not have sex with Laura anymore though, it would be hot if there was a path where eventually only her Bulls can enjoy her body, maybe it can be something progressive like giving up blowjobs first or something like that.
Early in the beginning when Laura asked MC a couple of questions about his fetish and one of them was,
if he wants to reclaim her after she has had sex with another man.
My guess by choosing not to reclaim her the game might lead to the path you are looking for later on...

Reactions: Formerly ''

chcat453

Apr 2, 2024
Early in the beginning when Laura asked MC a couple of questions about his fetish and one of them was,
My guess by choosing not to reclaim her the game might lead to the path you are looking for later on...
Actually I did try that but she just responds saying that she does want him to reclaim her and everything continues as usual so the posibility to add a path for it is there but I think it hasnt been developed yet.

I mean, i would be thrilled if she starts denying you sex right after that choice but its indeed very early on so I understand your point that the consequences of that decision may appear later

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I'm curious if anyone knows what AI is used to make the images in games like this?
For this game, the creator seems to use . Some games get more complicated than that but it's still Stable Diffusion. There's software like Automatic1111 and ComfyUI to run it locally if you don't want to use online tools, or if you want to do fancier stuff.

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
There is no path, this is a linear game, basically a kinetic novel.
The only difference is additional lines of text or extremely small variations.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
There is no path, this is a linear game, basically a kinetic novel.
The only difference is additional lines of text or extremely small variations.
We know exactly what this game is and what not. This ntrs game follows 3 sub-routes/paths/whatever you call it.
Sub, balanced and dom.
I just showed a possibility to what the game might also have in the baggage when choosing not the reclaim option early in the game.
Why else would there be a question like that in the game...

Laura might tell MC later in the game if he remembers his answer not to reclaim her after and that she wasn't ready at that time to even take his answer seriously. Now guess what, hun...

Last edited:

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
I think NTR/cuck games must have the widest range of what players want. If the dev ever does something like that I hope it's an optional path, because it would absolutely chase me off.

FWIW, I suspect you'll have to wait until after the main story line is done for any possibility of her cutting the MC off. Just guessing, but from his commitment to it being mutual and loving and respectful of all involved, I think a path like this is too far off the map.

But I've been wrong before. Would definitely fit on the path where she's dominant.

4.30 star(s) 83 Votes