4.30 star(s) 83 Votes

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
New bull coming with the update. Chapter 21 and 22 got expanded into 4 chapters, three of which will be in the update. v0.10 will be 50% larger than previous updates.
Chapter 21 will be a girls night out with Ashley, Laura, and Tara but Tara gets bored and starts messaging you.
Chapter 21 was divided in two, not 4. It became chapters 21 and 22. What was chapter 22 before became two smaller chapters, the first one (23) being in version 0.10.

Basically, Act VIII will have two big chapters and a small one. The act is still 50% larger than any previous act.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Think this is the only forum where ive seen people complaining about Nathan. Feels like half of you guys are scared that it becomes NTR and the other half is to scared its not ntr enough while its an Netorase. We finally have a Bull that respects both sides(and doesnt wanna steal the GF) and each update we get something new and people still complain. I swear Neto fans despise each other the most (second are harem enjoyers). Just let the Dev do his thing and if you disagree with what he does then just go on to a next game.

iklanbaso

Dec 4, 2022
Think this is the only forum where ive seen people complaining about Nathan. Feels like half of you guys are scared that it becomes NTR and the other half is to scared its not ntr enough while its an Netorase. We finally have a Bull that respects both sides(and doesnt wanna steal the GF) and each update we get something new and people still complain. I swear Neto fans despise each other the most (second are harem enjoyers). Just let the Dev do his thing and if you disagree with what he does then just go on to a next game.
ikr! duality of man lol

Feb 22, 2023
I think it might be fun if she has one bull who is a little mean and only available in the submission path. then if you are the mixed path you can choose. if you are on the domination path then maybe theres an option only for that route? i think that would fix some of the complaints.

Reactions: Spurious

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Everyone has their own idea what is OK and what is "too far" in the neto-whatever genre. Nature of the beast. My preference would be Laura's partners are nameless faceless sex objects but that's not the story LeStag wants to tell.

It's cool, I can still enjoy it without it being my idealized scenario.

Dungeridoo

Sep 6, 2020
I actually really like Nathan for his role. He's respectful of boundaries and shows no interest in 'stealing' Laura, or even in meeting with her when sex isn't involved. He seems content to enjoy himself every now and then, and to make sure Laura enjoys herself too. It seems like he acquiesces to her requests and the protagonist's without any argument. He could not possibly be any more milquetoast and nonthreatening. The man is perfect for this game so far.

Laura has similarly not expressed any desire to meet with Nathan casually. In contrast, the game hammers in that she is utterly in love with and committed to the protagonist. They live together, they spend most of their time outside work together, they have a healthy off-screen sex life and good communication. Heck, sometimes I feel like the author goes too far pointing out how much these two people care for each other.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
While I do agree with you regarding the split halves and infighting in the NTRS community, but regarding the problem you described "the other half is scared its not ntr enough", if someone is expressing a desire for something to go further into NTR territory, then they are simply NTR, not NTRS, fans. There actually is a stark difference when you look at the fundamentals of either genre. I see them in every thread of the best NTRS games in development, complaining and hoping the devs will introduce blatantly NTR shit into an environment that goes against the NTRS that the devs themselves say they are creating. Half (or more) of the "despising each other" is just two communities, NTRS and NTR, trading blows... but as an NTRS enjoyer, the difference between the two is huge. If a game is throwing up NTR red flags, I'm immediately doing just what you suggested, going on to the next game. However, when we get a great NTRS game we're a fan of (luckily there's a few really solid ones in development), of course we're going to stick up for it. It would be as if you loved a passionate lesbian story and people kept coming into that game's thread saying shit like "This game needs a furry to come in and fuck the MC!"

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Some people just draw lines in weird places. There are probably people who turned the game off when they read Laura kissing Nathan. Or sleeping with (not fucking, actually sleeping with). Some of those same people would be totally into something like this:
00255-1970141166.png

No game is gonna please everybody. Some fans are giving feedback that they'd prefer this or that. It sounds like Le Stag has his own idea where he wants this to go though, and it's working. It'd probably be a mistake to give to listen to the fans too much.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Some people just draw lines in weird places. There are probably people who turned the game off when they read Laura kissing Nathan. Or sleeping with (not fucking, actually sleeping with). Some of those same people would be totally into something like this:
View attachment 4001683

No game is gonna please everybody. Some fans are giving feedback that they'd prefer this or that. It sounds like Le Stag has his own idea where he wants this to go though, and it's working. It'd probably be a mistake to give to listen to the fans too much.
Agreed. That's why i support on Patreon, what Le Stag has stated he wants for this game is in line with what I'm looking for. I have made suggestions to add in little stuff that would show off more of the existence of MC & Laura's relationship, but I did so with the knowledge of what Le Stag has stated of how he wants the game to be fleshed out. I could see any dev getting discouraged by people coming into threads like this and expressing their views, mapping what they want onto the game, even when it's counter to what the dev themselves have in mind in the first place.

Reactions: jpphun and n0123ht
Aug 25, 2017
It's important to note with something custom-made like this that it's also impossible to add every idea ever. "But what about so and so route" nope. There aren't enough hours in the year to facilitate adding every branch known to man and what you're asking for is a massive form of scope creep.

Not to name-drop another game here and shit-talk a dev because that's not the intention, but look at some of the other phone games on here and tell me you enjoy playing them anymore after they've added 50 branches. Dev has to work on a few branches at a time, no branch ever has enough content, constant bugs, constant inconsistencies in the stories. It's not a good time for anyone involved and no one is being paid enough to do that. Enjoy the game, say thank you, support the author if you can and calm down.

4.30 star(s) 83 Votes