Seeking netori (?) games

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Ok, I've checked Zeno's Anthology and I'm not sure if one of the stories can be regarded as netori. The protagonist, being drunk, rapes his landlord's wife. The outcome depends on your actions and whether it will be rape or netori. I'd love to hear from those who have tried it. I didn't like the game itself and I didn't check the rest of the stories so can't say for the rest of them.

Reactions: sonhot

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Ok, I've checked Zeno's Anthology and I'm not sure if one of the stories can be regarded as netori. The protagonist, being drunk, rapes his landlord's wife. The outcome depends on your actions and whether it will be rape or netori. I'd love to hear from those who have tried it. I didn't like the game itself and I didn't check the rest of the stories so can't say for the rest of them.
It's borderline IMO. Has a bit of a netori flavour, but definitely rapey vibes. I think the fact that she's still in two minds whether to go for it or not mitigates it a smidgen. If you didn't like that one, unlikely you'll like the other one (Cinderella, I think), which is a bit in the horror vein.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
i just tried it i i loved it like
when you get to take a seamstress for a ride in front of her husband while he is tied onto a chair by you at the order of said seamstress. all in the name of revenge
or
when you make fuck the daughter of a gamblingfriendly daddy in front of him while being forced to tolerate it as you dangle a chest full of gold as the answer to his obvious money problem. really loved breeding that little chocolate pussy

other netorilike moments include
fucking a mother while her son, which you can turn into your boytoy if you want, listens

i am thrilled to see what other conties will bring & aspecially the incestious breedfest that will come as you take revenge on your 2 sisters & mother for poising & killing your father and let you take the fall for it

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
i just tried it i i loved it like
when you get to take a seamstress for a ride in front of her husband while he is tied onto a chair by you at the order of said seamstress. all in the name of revenge
or
when you make fuck the daughter of a gamblingfriendly daddy in front of him while being forced to tolerate it as you dangle a chest full of gold as the answer to his obvious money problem. really loved breeding that little chocolate pussy

other netorilike moments include
fucking a mother while her son, which you can turn into your boytoy if you want, listens

i am thrilled to see what other conties will bring & aspecially the incestious breedfest that will come as you take revenge on your 2 sisters & mother for poising & killing your father and let you take the fall for it
Fixed the spoilers for you (I got curious too...)

Aug 8, 2016
Latest updates I've come across:

To Be A King - I've mentioned it previously but now the netori route has finally officially started. It is a harem game where you play a loyal general of the King but who makes a move on pretty much anything female inside the castle walls, including the king's daughters and now finally his queen. Technically you are also taking the Prince's fiancee from him but since the prince isn't interested in her it doesn't really count.

Alive - Not a lot here yet but looks promising and seems very likely that the game is leading up to a netori route. Your best friend is working his ass off in order to get a promotion but by doing so is neglecting his girlfriend's needs. You can give your friend advice and help him save his relationship or not do that.

Ntraholic - Now, I know what you're thinking when you see that name. But fear not it is one of those times where NTR is used for wife stealing in general regardless of who is doing it. You essentially play as a stereotypical NTR antagonist. You rent out an apartment for free to a married couple who have fallen on hard times. In exchange the wife needs to take of your chores; cooking cleaning etc while you entice her to do more. It seems like an ok game with decent scenes but it is filled with mini games and a fair bit of grinding that personally put me off.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
The Mound of the Termites [Smeyle Entertainment] - Netori is a main theme here as the story centers around the relationship between The Protagonist and his newly young stepmother Lada. Players can choose to be Loving/Romantic towards Lada (I recommend this path) or Cruel/Distant towards Lada. Features sexual scenes such as them having sex next to the Protagonist's sleeping dad and sex while his dad on the phone. And possibly future pregnancy content depending on your choices. There's also additional other girls to possibly romance.

Grandma's House [MoonBox] (as of update v0.08) - Netori content in the latest update v0.08there's relationship progression in both netori'ing and romancing Priya (Doctor) and Svetlana (Dancing Coach) while their husbands are away. We make it clear that we want a serious and intimate relationship with Priya setting up for future scenes. Then, we now start pursuing Svetlana, starting off with a private date closely dancing and kissing.
Also within v0.08 Priya confirms the MC has "overactive sperm" or super-fertile sperm, meaning the girls are going to be easily impregnated by MC :devilish:. Basically meaning Paveena (Priya's sister from previous Netori scene) is guaranteed pregnant and that Priya will be an Aunt in the future :D.

Aug 8, 2016
The Builder - An impregnation focused game where you are hired for a building project in a remote scandinavian-esque area where the other men are apparently shooting blanks. It is heavily implied that you were not hired merely due to your qualifications as a builder.
So far there's a flashback where you are knocking up your rival's girlfriend and the female mayor is overtly going after you due to her husband's inability to knock her up. There seems to be a few other married women waiting in line as well as some singles. It is fairly early on but looks promising.

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
okay i'm curious about how to do that command, sorry if its off topic
You mean the blurred spoilers like this?

If that's what you mean, they're called inline spoilers. When you're typing your message, just click on "insert" (the drop down menu next to the smiley face) and click on inline spoilers. The stuff you write in between the brackets will show up that way.

If that's not what you meant, just ignore me :cool:

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
You mean the blurred spoilers like this?

If that's what you mean, they're called inline spoilers. When you're typing your message, just click on "insert" (the drop down menu next to the smiley face) and click on inline spoilers. The stuff you write in between the brackets will show up that way.

If that's not what you meant, just ignore me :cool:
Thank you

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
I want to let you all know about Friends in Need. I think it has potential to be a fantastic netori game.

In chapter 1 you fuck your friend and long-time crush Nicki who has a dipshit boyfriend. This can be totally consensual, financial blackmail/paying for sex (which she can end up enjoying or not depending on how you treat her), or straight-up rape.

In chapter 2 you meet Madison, a married woman whose business you might help save. It doesn't go further than grabbing her ass at the moment but there are hints she isn't 100% happy in her marriage and it definitely seems like she'll be down for more. You also meet Madison's daughter Gabby. Gabby just got dumped and her ex-boyfriend is with a new girl, Brittani. Brittani is going to be a romantic target in the future so I'm speculating that maybe we'll be stealing her from Gabby's ex.

Obligatory caveat: The game is in development and I don't know where the story is going or what types of content will be included later. That's especially true for Nicki and I don't want to say more (even if I could). But I'm a big fan right now.

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I don't think Taste of Life has been mentioned here.

The MC's neighbour, Grace is your typical lonely housewife with a dead bedroom. She's very flirty from the start and invites the MC over for dinner. Her husband was supposed to be there but he ends up not being able to make it due to work... i'm sure you can figure out what happens next. The MC also has a stepmother and his dad is still alive but she hasn't appeared in the game yet so we'll have to wait and see if she'll be a LI or not.

Aug 8, 2016
Back to life A story about a guy's life after a near death experience. He has a loving girlfriend but that doesn't seem to stop him from looking elsewhere. It's quite early still and not much content yet but could be worth keeping an eye on.

So far the netori options are your girlfriend's sister and best friend as well as MC's mom™. Not much there still but seems to have decent setups and not just the "useless impotent loser husband" archetype that a lot of these games ends up using.

One day at a time A story rich if somewhat somber VN about succumbing to or overcoming drug addiction while also screwing everyone you meet. The story didn't appeal to me personally but I'm probably in the minority since its still clearly well made and a lot of people like it.

The netori option just started. You have a support person who has helped you to stay clean, supported you when you needed him and stood by you when things looked bleak... buuuut he also has a neglected wife who feels he is spending too much time helping others and not enough time with her.

Honorary mentions go out to Home Wrecker and Bodyguard of lust. Both are RPGM games and were too slow and did not have enough quality for me to give them an honest try but they definitely count. Home wrecker is netori focused and most women are married and Bodyguard of lust have or will have netori options as well.