EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
HW_Logo5.png

Overview:
Being broke all the time sucks. Working long hours everyday sucks. Having nothing to show for it sucks. Having a rich uncle who dies leaving you everything sucks... wait, no that's awesome! Now you can enjoy the life you always wanted. Is there a catch? Probably.
You find out you inherited a mansion and everything inside. The catch is you have to move from your familiar town to an unknown city full of beautiful girls. All the girls seem to be taken, but you don't care. You have charisma and charm and you can get all these women to fall for you. Just watch out for ghosts and goblins and witches and.... aliens? Who knows what is in store.​

Thread Updated:2022-09-04
Release Date: 2022-09-03
Developer: LordPsyan - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

drinking_cemetary.png f-orc-beg.png Remmie-Mayor-Tavern2.png Catherine-Main1-wine3.png Catherine_cumshot.png Back_View01.png

Last edited by a moderator:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Why always fucking monsters, fantasy shit... can we have some bloody boring 9-5 life with wife fucking with the plumber?

So unnecessary all this diarrhea of fantasy monster stuff
Leave the dev's to make his game his way and we do not need ntr in every game.

Lordpsyan
Will give it a go and see how it is.

Dec 15, 2018
Just to be clear, are the tags what is currently in the game or what will come later? Because it feeld like there's a lot for a first release if that's the case

Reactions: Kyraga

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Oh well can't get pass the first training fight scene because of loading error. loading error.jpg
Retried like 10 times and still nothing.
Lordpsyan

Lordpsyan

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
So, as for the transformation, I was debating whether or not to add that tag. A character becomes a ghost-like creature due to a fuckup with magic. Pregnancy is not fully working, but it is started. I like fantasy. Who hasn't played world of warcraft and thought "I wonder what it would be like to fuck a draenei..."?

This is my first attempt, and as for the version number, I should probably edit that. it's my first alpha almost playable release, so starting with v1.x.x.x would actually imply a finished game. Guess I should have put v0.0.0.1.

oh, and click on the corner of the bar in the tavern for a secret I added when I got bored one day.

and now the bad news. I tested this before publishing. My friends tested this before publishing. Yet, there is a missing image. I ran through that fight dozens of times and it never appeared. I will update and reupload the files. Sorry for this. Kinda makes me feel like an idiot.

The game will still work if you click "seen it before" when asking about the intro.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
This is my first attempt, and as for the version number, I should probably edit that. it's my first alpha almost playable release, so starting with v1.x.x.x would actually imply a finished game. Guess I should have put v0.0.0.1.
this would be your v0.1.x then

vX.Y.Z
X>=1 implies a completed product
Y would be major iterations of your game, usually reserved for introduction of new mechanics, areas, etc
Z are for minor iterations within that major iteration.. things like bugfixes, balance tweaks, etc

Oct 14, 2018
Why always fucking monsters, fantasy shit... can we have some bloody boring 9-5 life with wife fucking with the plumber?

So unnecessary all this diarrhea of fantasy monster stuff
Wife fucking the plummer is unnecessary diarrhea stuff in the eyes many others.
I'll uno-reverse card the exact same thing your NTR enjoyes tell everyone else "Don't like it? Then leave, there's plenty of others games for you." :) (y)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote