Lordpsyan

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
OK, so I updated the links (and the version number) and I am probably going to get yelled at for the psyani link, since it isn't official or authorized or whatever, but I hate all those really slow download sites, and the others uploaded at like 100k/sec which was driving me insane.

also... haha about the toothpaste. cum coloring is so ridiculously difficult in daz. I was never happy with the color, but gave up at that time because it was driving me insane. Did need that laugh tho... toothpaste... lol

Reactions: MythMackay and "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
OK, so I updated the links (and the version number) and I am probably going to get yelled at for the psyani link, since it isn't official or authorized or whatever, but I hate all those really slow download sites, and the others uploaded at like 100k/sec which was driving me insane.

also... haha about the toothpaste. cum coloring is so ridiculously difficult in daz. I was never happy with the color, but gave up at that time because it was driving me insane. Did need that laugh tho... toothpaste... lol
The version number in the thread title still needs to be changed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So, as for the transformation, I was debating whether or not to add that tag. A character becomes a ghost-like creature due to a fuckup with magic. Pregnancy is not fully working, but it is started. I like fantasy. Who hasn't played world of warcraft and thought "I wonder what it would be like to fuck a draenei..."?

This is my first attempt, and as for the version number, I should probably edit that. it's my first alpha almost playable release, so starting with v1.x.x.x would actually imply a finished game. Guess I should have put v0.0.0.1.

oh, and click on the corner of the bar in the tavern for a secret I added when I got bored one day.

and now the bad news. I tested this before publishing. My friends tested this before publishing. Yet, there is a missing image. I ran through that fight dozens of times and it never appeared. I will update and reupload the files. Sorry for this. Kinda makes me feel like an idiot.

The game will still work if you click "seen it before" when asking about the intro.
Thanks for the fix.

Now to the transformation tag, you don't really need it for becoming ghost.
The transformation tag is mainly for being turned into the opposite sex or turning into a monster.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Choosing names to delete something already on screen you have to press ESC key, this acts like backspace key.
Should allow backup key to review recent screens. Should have save options.
Sometimes there's a delay in the new screen or dialogue, user may press space bar impatiently then mis dialogue since no backup key.
I wonder if anyone else noted: during reading of Uncle Bob's will the last item says debts (these are inherited too) ....
You kill the goblin. You should collect his shiny sharp tiny knife in inventory. Did the goblin have the 100gp?
Cynthia's small avatar hair color isn't red with black streaks like her large dialogue avatar.
120gp and a vendor offers a 250 lantern, for ghost quest? no idea what to do, cave restricted to lvl 10. Clothes cost 1500gp oddly high compared to armor weapons.
Once in house and find inventory storage locker, learn you can equip a sword you didn't know you had and that you have a clothes like cloak.
house sparkle says window open but what to do to see or access?
Cannot progress new chars and no way to make income so far.
Bought seeds at 5gp ea x 4 types to plant x 3ea.
The two cousins no longer self identify, nor have name tags.
I had harvested all the veggies.

Checking house near Mayor's got RangeError: Array buffer allocation failed
at new arraybuffer () etc.
Quit game at this point.

Reactions: bruce555

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Choosing names to delete something already on screen you have to press ESC key, this acts like backspace key.
Should allow backup key to review recent screens. Should have save options.
Sometimes there's a delay in the new screen or dialogue, user may press space bar impatiently then mis dialogue since no backup key.
I wonder if anyone else noted: during reading of Uncle Bob's will the last item says debts (these are inherited too) ....
You kill the goblin. You should collect his shiny sharp tiny knife in inventory. Did the goblin have the 100gp?
Cynthia's small avatar hair color isn't red with black streaks like her large dialogue avatar.
120gp and a vendor offers a 250 lantern, for ghost quest? no idea what to do, cave restricted to lvl 10. Clothes cost 1500gp oddly high compared to armor weapons.
Once in house and find inventory storage locker, learn you can equip a sword you didn't know you had and that you have a clothes like cloak.
house sparkle says window open but what to do to see or access?
Cannot progress new chars and no way to make income so far.
Bought seeds at 5gp ea x 4 types to plant x 3ea.
The two cousins no longer self identify, nor have name tags.
I had harvested all the veggies.

Checking house near Mayor's got RangeError: Array buffer allocation failed
at new arraybuffer () etc.
Quit game at this point.
To make money to get started with you buy seeds and plant them then you harvest the crops and sell to buy more seeds.
You also get xp for each crop you harvest but beware you only have so long after they done growing to harvest or they disappear on you.

1. Over heard the mayor but the quest did not update and have no idea what to do next.
It said they would meet up at 9 but have no idea which house there in so can not spy on them.

2. Can't talk the the 2 at the house other than "Hey xxxx, how are you doing."

3. Where is the f/ing attic? (The will said uncle left things for MC but there is no attic that I could fine.)

4. Talk to the bar owner but after that first convo can't talk to her anymore.

5. Cat. can not raise level after about lvl 5 will not take anymore gifts to add points, said I used it to much.

6. Seems like there is a memory leak with this game because it keeps running out of memory and crashes.

iluminatro

May 16, 2019
So every other scene my game crashed but when I reload the scenes are fine. 15 crashes so far and counting. Questlines randomly stop working only to then be totally fine when I reload 3 times and come back 2 days later. Examples being the mayor refusing to move, not being able to talk to the bartender but then I get told to move a barrel, yet none of them can be interacted with. You locked houses because the maps for them arent done, yet the second floor of the mayors house is a giant empty red room? Also the entire top floor of the protags house, all those beds on top of the many beds on the second floor, I feel like you are shooting wayyyyy too high when the basic functions of the game are a mess and do not work correctly, sorry. Its a good start but I have seen way too many rpgmaker devs burn out after realizing the scope of what they wanted to do, which I am very afraid will happen here.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This is my first attempt, and as for the version number, I should probably edit that. it's my first alpha almost playable release, so starting with v1.x.x.x would actually imply a finished game. Guess I should have put v0.0.0.1.

I went with this one if it helps.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
If you're going to make a main character that ugly then please don't show the face. The haircut and beard scream hipster douche, and can that many people want to play a game as one of them?
I know they are going for that Norse/Viking theme, that hair and beard is the most 'stock' depiction of them as you can get.
And I would of been fine with that had the background info isn't about some dude with a 9/5 job, happened to strike it rich from inheritance, and claim he has the charisma and charm to woo all the women.
When you combine that description with that face? It's kinda cringe.

Like I expect that face to come from a grizzled warrior from a harsh land, not some playboy millionaire.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote