Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Lantern light needs to be modified so you see where your going, other is can walk-through have map placed how survive where there is actual rope, I wandered it three times and never found fabled rope which you click?

I think in game you have so time frame goes much slower. day 1. Other fact which made me questioned game a bit how was bob's house a separate region? it only makes sense if bob's house should been bit run down that you had upgrade and go to mayor's house and pay any scary taxes bob's debt, mayor would know it.

Other issue if you tried to go bed on day 1: you be locked out, day one in walk-through clearly states you had visit mayor after you explored your home? hmm I don't there not much explore. No mysterious package just a letter.

reading walkthrough I finding the ghost I get turned into futa is that permanent or temporary?

It should get remake, where walk-through is added to game.
other map is added to information about map in basement is better in detail. (currently there is no map data)
Other lantern circle span is bigger and brighter so you see more. (current illumination is only to your person has anyone seen what a real lantern does it actually illuminates lot more.)

SOULDrasil

Apr 16, 2018
I have an image bug with the mayor's wife who stays I can just move with the mini map
If Someone can help me please
Sorry for the french

Last edited:

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Well there is a bug at start of the game itself after doing everything in the mansion I can't go to town

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Home Wrecker [0.1.0 Beta] Win:921 MB/ 369 MB (UnTested) :WorkUpload,

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 Final+Bas Cruncher 0.4.1
Image Quality: 80%
Audio Quality: 50 %
Well i used it in joilplay it works fine for 2 min and after that it strt lagging and then i restart it work for 2 min and again start lagging can anyone plz tell me the solution

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Well i used it in joilplay it works fine for 2 min and after that it strt lagging and then i restart it work for 2 min and again start lagging can anyone plz tell me the solution
Use version without compressing ;)

Great Sudoku

Feb 25, 2019
Issues I'm running into:

#1 If you try doing Mary's 3AM scene in the tavern a second time, the game glitches and erroneously "recruits" Mary and makes her the head of your party, essentially softlocking the game.

#2 As others have reported, when getting the pocketwatch from Cherry, the main screen display softlocks, and all that displays is a very unuseful mini-map.

#3 "img/pictures/Honey_3.png" fails to load/doesn't exist. This causes all kinds of problems. Even if you manage to click "retry" fast & often to dispel that error message AND you manage to click fast enough to end her recruitment scene, the game goes into an infinite-loop at the menu screen as the game tries to load Honey in your mansion without that .png file being present/loadable.

All 3 of these scenarios soft-lock the game and require loading from a save prior to doing that action in order to proceed.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So tried this out and like the premise and I'm a fan of being able to see when both you and the enemies will act their turns in combat.

So far I have no idea how to get the rusty machete to advance the game, I've triggered the bushes so I got the quest but no one sells a machete far as I can tell. I even tried to restart the game and talk to the bushes before I talk to the vendor if that was the issue. I also don't quite understand why the vendor who sells the lantern, who I also guess should sell the machete, has the lantern before we know we even need a lantern for sale but doesn't have the machete until we know we need one, if thats how it works.

There also seems to be stuff missing with the ghost or it's just weird since when I talk to the ghost I just instantly get shown a picture of her looking at a flower and talking about how the flower intrigued her but there is nothing before that just her going of to tell how she became what she is from nothing. Which if thats how it's intended to be is kinda weird.

Lastly since I couldn't get a machete the only way to move forward a bit was to get the new clothes which costs 1500 gold and you get on average about 300 gold from farming which makes you need 5 turns of farming or 6 if your unlucky which seems a bit of a time waste since that just means you have to stand around for like 20ish mins doing nothing since there is nothing to do at the moment.

Edit: Managed to find the machete shortly after writing this, I got it after I bought the new clothes and did the massage with the one to teach the MC stealth. The game did break later on though when I went to watch the mayor in the pub. After they left I tried to leave as well but got told I can't leave yet since there is more to find out. Then the only thing I could interact with was the bartender and the hooker, bartender asked me to get a barrel of ale which I lacked strength to do and then the sex scenes did nothing and the game just keeps telling me I can't leave cause there is more to find out.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Dev last seen on here and patreon over 90 days ago, anyone have any kind of news on this or did it get abandoned?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote