a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hi wondering if there's a walkthrough the one in the OP is a iso and not a pdf like it claims. Thanks
Then you have a problem with your computer and viruses because for me its a pdf.
I just downloaded it and its a pdf

Reactions: SPEEDxxDEMON

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
So I take it NO ONE else is having a problem with trying to get the game to work?
Yes, i have deleted and redownloaded the game but I still get the same error message which is : img/pictures/Witch-insert2_png_icon.rpgmvp.png

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
It's really rough game... Half the time you don't know what you should be doing and in game quest list isn't super helpful with that.
For example buying new clothes, there isn't any reason to think you can buy them from that guy since his conversation made me think that he joked that mc doesn't have enough money for used panties,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but somehow it was about new clothes... It would be way better if you could just see his wares or if he said that has them for 1500 gold.
Also you can trigger some events before you should be able to, which is very bad thing. Namely I mean Cherry conversation at night if time changes to night when you are inside mayor house and that whole church in next town seemed so random that it made me think that it was also not meant to be triggered by just walking and talking to priest when I just went to that town because of blacksmiths wife (which I couldn't do anything about because you apparently need to unlock attic before being able to do anything). You should also add note each time when player reaches current end of event chain, because I spent more time than I am willing to admit trying to do something with brothel lady when she comes to inn and asks you to sit... Also you shouldn't block entrance to cave behind lvl 10, since there is warning right before it saying "Enter at your own risk"... You could add just note that recommended lvl is 10, but blocking it is just wrong after warning like that. Oh and you can lock yourself untill 2 AM in Inn because mary quest will make it impossible to talk with her about mayor and prostitute so you can't exit it and you can't progress it since you need to exit and learn strength. Not game breaking but really annoying.

Btw, how do you unlock this attic? Is it even possible to do it or is it work in progress?

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
After seeing Remmie in the bath she mentions seeing the mc at the tavern but I don't see her. Is there a specific time she is there? If I go back to the brothel it just says come back 10-6 but nothing happens.

Also I am unable to access the world map, I got the scene with the blacksmiths wife but I can not cut the bush down to leave. 1662533433793.png

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
After seeing Remmie in the bath she mentions seeing the mc at the tavern but I don't see her. Is there a specific time she is there? If I go back to the brothel it just says come back 10-6 but nothing happens.

Also I am unable to access the world map, I got the scene with the blacksmiths wife but I can not cut the bush down to leave. View attachment 2029763
You can find her in the evening before 9PM, but there is nothing to do with her, she will just tell you to take a sit. If you want to trigger further events you need to go back brothel window at 12 AM, but how do you arrive to that solution is something I am unsure of.
That scene with blacksmiths wife was poorly done,she ran away to east through some trees. But correct way to go to other city is to go through goblin (or how game calls them often "globlins") woods in north eastern part of town that are blocked until you get machete from one of vendors. Kinda stupid that only entrance to town was blocked like that and no one had any problems with... Hell somehow people are able to come and go without any problems, it just mc who has to go weird way like that... Anyhow, to confuse people even further that city isn't to the east, it's actually north-west and is mostly empty save for blacksmithy, church and one dungeon without random encounters, which seem dev experimenting with actual map enemies than random encounters, shame that they are as fast as you which makes running from them impossible rendering whole thing kinda pointless.
Also to progress that stuff with black smiths wife you need to have unlocked attic, which you do by talking to plant at third floor after one of girls gets kidnapped. But be warned this whole quest chain seems to be missing middle (you can follow it till you do puzzle in second town, but you can't enter whatever it was suppossed to be protecting in first town) for some reason and you can just skip to last part by talking to priest in church.

sheepyz

Nov 27, 2020
I am getting the black screen after sleeping. A quick fix I found is opening inventory and reading Uncle Bobs letter, but you have to read after every sleep

yeetusdeletus2021

Jul 22, 2021
Would be help if the quest log updates, adding a feature to fast forward dialogue, a way to skip time through the menu. Other than those things I'm enjoying the game when it works properly and not freeze or crash during certain events or being idle.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Still have issue with the battle results taking forever to calculate or update - have to wait to move on - makes this game really difficult to like

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
If you get into to much crap - like rape etc... I'll pass on this game - try to keep it nice ok - sister does not need to be raped to make the story good and the quests should be completable in the version you add them

last yedi

Dec 5, 2019
the second girl from vendor sell only lantern and no rusty machette, what i need to do to unlock it ?

Lordpsyan

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Looks like I need to update the walkthrough. Rescuing Cynthia is done in the church in the second town. To get the rusty machete, you have to go to the northeastern part of town and try to leave, that triggers the machete. To leave the town you must walk through the northeastern path to the end once, after telling the mayor you have found more globlins. After that, you can choose to walk through it to fight and earn xp gold, or just bypass it to go directly to the map.

As for triggering things, I need to add checks for time when inside, but I did not realize if you were in the mayor's place after dark that you could trigger the events. Thanks for letting me know.

Last thing: If anyone knows of a good plugin to allow skipping of the 14 second videos, let me know.

I apologize for lack of response. I have been in school for 11 hours a day the past month. Tomorrow is my last day of class and my final test is tuesday. I should be able to answer more questions then. Check my discord server for info, and feel free to ask questions there, as I can respond to those while at school, on breaks or lunch etc.

Reactions: yeetusdeletus2021

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
If you talk to Merideth and talk to her in the tavern first (before the mayor), once you spy on the Mayor & classy lady @ 7PM in the tavern, you can't leave.
"You can't leave yet. There is more to find out about the mayor."

Smells like scenario counter system misuse. Better switch to another system if you want players to do quests in whatever order they want.

Lordpsyan

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Not at my computer right now, so I cannot completely verify, but to find out more about the mayor, you gotta talk to Mary (bartender) who tells you who the classy lady is and sends you to see Desiree (Maid who won't let you in the house).

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Not at my computer right now, so I cannot completely verify, but to find out more about the mayor, you gotta talk to Mary (bartender) who tells you who the classy lady is and sends you to see Desiree (Maid who won't let you in the house).
She won't tell you that if you can start her own quest to bring barrels, preventing you from leaving until you are kicked out.

Reactions: vince638
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote