Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I'mma be honest. The fact that you can't skip the -bizarrely- long sex animations makes this unplayable to me. Pass until dev gets some basic infrastructure going.
(I guess) you haven't played Manila Shaw -_- there the animations are tightened to the point of horror... and what's the problem with adding pass button? I'm tired of watching them ... to the point -that I download CHEATH ENGINE and used= SPEED-HACK ... just because watching (cyclic 9+ times) annoys me -_-

Reactions: Necronlord3

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Is it normal for the game to stop on its own?
Actually, many people would be bothered by a game that kept playing on its own. Except gold farmers, and people who want to go to sleep at level 5, and wake up at level 30, I suppose.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Looks decent, going to try it.
Just be advise that the some of the sex scenes you can't get out of will last a very long time and you will have to repeat them often.
That is the reason I no longer play this, the time that is wasted in the sex scenes is almost as long as the rest of the game.

Reactions: Ahmet Kaufman-Katz

sarapaca

Oct 21, 2018
When Divinia starts with her story it jumps to the sex scene the first sex scene with Megan. I have not been to progress with Divinia because of that. Please help

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
spied on the mayor and the woman but not anytime I go into the tavern I'm stuck there, had to wait until 2pm for it to close, keeps saying I still have to find out more about the mayor but he's not ever there.

Apr 28, 2018
Man, I like the graphics and concept, the plot is okayish (because who cares about plots in H-games?), I really want to play it, but I will not. The density of fighting in some locations is a damn Stalingrad, and you can't even see and bypass enemy encounters. The long and uskippable sex animations are frustrating too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandiegodm

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
I cant leave uncles land/garden area. I am told to go East but he just stands at the end of the path. How do i head to the town?

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
So I am getting a loading error. img/pictures/Witch-insert2_png_icon.rpgmvp.png So is there a fix for this?

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
(I guess) you haven't played Manila Shaw -_- there the animations are tightened to the point of horror... and what's the problem with adding pass button? I'm tired of watching them ... to the point -that I download CHEATH ENGINE and used= SPEED-HACK ... just because watching (cyclic 9+ times) annoys me -_-
Whats the game in your sig?

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
I went to the cemetery and pressed the jewel from 10 to 15 for half an hour and no one appeared
what to do ?
start the game from the beginning?
or is it a bug that recovers?

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
I am also stuck in the tavern after following the Mayor, talking to Mary does nothing. Also where do I find the guy that took Cynthia? I looked to the south and nothing, or is that not in the game yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: Azsouth
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote