Cpthebatman

Sep 22, 2020
View attachment 1916344

Overview:
Being broke all the time sucks. Working long hours everyday sucks. Having nothing to show for it sucks. Having a rich uncle who dies leaving you everything sucks... wait, no that's awesome! Now you can enjoy the life you always wanted. Is there a catch? Probably.
You find out you inherited a mansion and everything inside. The catch is you have to move from your familiar town to an unknown city full of beautiful girls. All the girls seem to be taken, but you don't care. You have charisma and charm and you can get all these women to fall for you. Just watch out for ghosts and goblins and witches and.... aliens? Who knows what is in store.​

Thread Updated:2022-07-31
Release Date: 2022-07-27
Developer: LordPsyan - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.5 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1916300 View attachment 1916307 View attachment 1916308 View attachment 1916311 View attachment 1916306 View attachment 1916305
I got a black screen after first night of sleep cant get it to go away

Reactions: MaskOfMirth

Lordpsyan

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
The black screen is a known bug. To get around it and advance time, just leave Bleakburn (initial town) and go to the world map. time will go by faster. The only down side to this is you won't heal.

In the next release, I have enabled a cheat mode, that will give your character 50k gold plus make him level 50. This will also give you all the abilities you should learn and hopefully won't break the game like a save editor will do.

On a last note, I am spelling this correctly? Futanari? or should I just put Futa, as everyone pretty much knows what that is...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Have the dev put in a quick stop for the over and over again sex scene that run so long it gets very boring?
This and the very dark cave keeps me from playing anymore.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
The black screen is a known bug. To get around it and advance time, just leave Bleakburn (initial town) and go to the world map. time will go by faster. The only down side to this is you won't heal.

In the next release, I have enabled a cheat mode, that will give your character 50k gold plus make him level 50. This will also give you all the abilities you should learn and hopefully won't break the game like a save editor will do.

On a last note, I am spelling this correctly? Futanari? or should I just put Futa, as everyone pretty much knows what that is...
So no sleep just farm and buy potions to heal?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So, futa can be avoided. So can incest. as for sleep sex, you don't have to click on a sleeping girl. The rape cannot be avoided. your cousin\sister\bob's employee, depending on what you set her as, gets kidnapped and raped. Gives you a reason to kill.
Do you have to see the rape or can you just skip it and see nothing?

Reactions: EJW

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
im stuck during the sex scene with cat in the beginning of the game
:ROFLMAO: Every time i read this line I laugh louder. Reminds me of an old joke: "Why did x-person cross the road? Because he had his cock stuck inside the chicken."

Lordpsyan

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Update coming. Beta version, fully tested with tons of new content. I have not yet complete pregnancy stuff due to time restrictions. talking about time restrictions, you can complete the game using cheats in about 3 hours, and you should be at day 10. In what universe does a woman give birth in 10 days? so what to do. Ignore the 9 month pregnancy thing? pretend 1 day = 1 month? Not sure how to accomplish this, though it is a game and I could make birth happen 3 days after conception, but then you guys will have children running all over the place! guess we could use the children to defend against the globlins. they are about the same size...

Anyways, just rambling and sorry I have not been here for a bit. Don't worry, I wont let this project die. I have to keep my 1 patron happy!

Lordpsyan

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
On which version? I don't understand why my update is not listed. I did everything they require but posts made after mine have been updated... Patrons can get the latest version.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Futa, transformation??? mmmm sooo- I can play only Man or =In the future, is gender transformation planned for player? (A- constant due to certain events(corrupt? o_O) from a man to a woman (+ futa ), or B-switchable at the will of the player)... or C=Strong fantasy ^_^
The project feels like -Struggle with Sin... good luck.

Lordpsyan

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
I enjoyed struggle with sin. Good game. One of the better ones. As for futa and transformation, your character will always be male. At least for now. Haven't really thought about turning female. Wouldn't actually be hard to accomplish but would cause issues with the storyline. I'll think on it. Good idea nonetheless.

Reactions: Pa3uk

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Home Wrecker 0.1.0 Beta
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote