Seeking netori (?) games

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Anyone knows of any game with focus on the cheating aspect? Not just that there is a girl having sex with another person, but scenes where the women admit they love cheating, that the other dude is better than their partners, cheating while talking to the husband or boyfriend on the phone, and so on.

Most of the games I encounter basically ignore the cheating aspect during sex scenes, which is a waste, imo.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Anyone knows of any game with focus on the cheating aspect? Not just that there is a girl having sex with another person, but scenes where the women admit they love cheating, that the other dude is better than their partners, cheating while talking to the husband or boyfriend on the phone, and so on.

Most of the games I encounter basically ignore the cheating aspect during sex scenes, which is a waste, imo.
If you ask specifically about netori with male POV, then Away from Home is your game. All game is pretty much about stealing girls from others. Maybe Grandma's House. Also the big problem with netori games is that it's not that hard to admit to a girl that the mc is better. Often their partners are pieces of shit who don't care about them, so this happens almost all the time.

If you ask about game from female POV, then basically every second of them is typical whoremaker with ntr.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018

life in santa county and personal trainer has some great content like that too.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
If you ask specifically about netori with male POV, then Away from Home is your game. All game is pretty much about stealing girls from others. Maybe Grandma's House. Also the big problem with netori games is that it's not that hard to admit to a girl that the mc is better. Often their partners are pieces of shit who don't care about them, so this happens almost all the time.

If you ask about game from female POV, then basically every second of them is typical whoremaker with ntr.
Yeah, I'm looking for netori. I already knew the 2 you mentioned. Away from Home is great. Grandma's House isn't my cup of tea. Thanks.

life in santa county and personal trainer has some great content like that too.
oh..... and not to forget 3001 a milf odyssey.

Thanks. I'll take a look at Life in Santa County and 3001. Can you talk a little about the netori on those 2? How many characters does it involve? Are they main characters or side characters?

I was already aware of Personal Trainer and I didn't like it.

Reactions: Blackowl97

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Yeah, I'm looking for netori. I already knew the 2 you mentioned. Away from Home is great. Grandma's House isn't my cup of tea. Thanks.

Thanks. I'll take a look at Life in Santa County and 3001. Can you talk a little about the netori on those 2? How many characters does it involve? Are they main characters or side characters?

I was already aware of Personal Trainer and I didn't like it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018

Most of the games containing these are already mentioned in this thread, even with specific scenes ;)

Just a few I remember containing such scenes:
"Midlife Crisis", "Nothing is Forever", "Love Lust and Rock n Roll", "Summer with Mia 2", and "Off the Record"

Reactions: hysepReC

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019

Away From Home which has been suggested is indeed a good pick. I love netori and I played a lot of games, but among the ones that focus on the cheating aspect there are indeed not a lot. Of course I don't believe cuckolding should count because for those it turns them on instead of being about cheating. I will still try to help you by adding a few names, and some of them might have cuckolding.
  • My Employee's Family
    • You take over the whole family of your employee after that dumbass "sold" his wife for a position. Needless to say, she didn't stand a chance against you, nor did the other women.
  • Uncontrollable lust (same dev as MEF)
    • The game literally starts with your friend/colleague's wife being totally smitten with you and your sexual prowess. Then later on you dominate one of your lovers' friends, Scarlet, into submission whenever possible. And she loves it.
  • Blackmailing The Family
    • Let's just say everyone becomes addicted to you and likes to make fun of their now ex-partners.
  • Reparations, and Black New World Order
    • Both of these games are NTR rather than netori however for some reason I like to think of the protagonist being either the women or the black men. Anyway if anyone tries these you might understand what I mean, also the games are abandoned.
  • But I'm The Bad Guy
    • This game should soon have scenes where you go full netori on your neighbour's wife, but the content we already have is top-notch.
  • How It All Began
    • Many of your partners including your mom tend to make comparison with their exes or current partners
  • My Legacy
    • Honestly, the blackmail route with your sister-in-law is kinda hilarious, but either way she loves the way you're handling her unlike her husband.
  • Angelica's Temptation
    • You mostly play as Angelica even if sometimes the protagonist switches to her husband, and then depending on the route you can be cheating on him with his best friend (there are a lot of routes or ways to play it).
  • Long Story Short
    • Your best friend's girlfriend is.... let's say... quite the adventurous and free-spirited woman.
  • Lost In Paradise
    • Not a lot of content, but there's clearly a path through your best friend's wife. (Bully route)
  • Restore Her Career
    • This one could easily take the palm if some characters were more honest, but at least we have a couple women that seem like they will be begging for more cheating sex soon, your aunt just started doing it.
  • Midlife Crisis
    • Honestly I don't think I even need to mention it as it's pretty renowned, with your sister making fun of her husband at every occasion. (He's a cuckold anyway so he gets off on it whenever she cheats on him with you)
  • Motherless
    • A lot of the married women you meet along the way consider you the best lover in the universe and let you know it (and sometimes their husbands).
  • Rings Of Lust
    • Your neighbour's wife, your step-mom and your older step-sister surely love their sexual adventures with you.
  • No More Money
    • Your real estate (female) boss loves keeping you happy with your job.
  • Nursing Back To Pleasure
    • Probably one of the craziest characters around can be found in boss' wife, which can never have enough of you.
  • SexNote
    • The game isn't really incredible, but your mom loves cheating on her girlfriend with you. There's also a patient at the local psychologist office that loves having sex with you despite her doing it for her therapy to save her marriage.
  • Sinful Delicacies
    • Admittedly, the game really is... well it's not that great. However your mom does like having cheating sex here and there with you whenever you get a chance. Of course you had to work for it to happen.
  • The Assistant
    • Definitely a great game, sadly not all the middle-aged women are married but it's enjoyable still. (One of my favorite games because of the Piper character, her scenes are just... damn). The target routes are your sister, your boss wife and her sister.
  • The Point Of No Return
    • Not male protagonist, but there is everything you need from there for sure (much less such content on the defiant route).
Anyway, I think that's about it among the games I played and marked in my list.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Away From Home which has been suggested is indeed a good pick. I love netori and I played a lot of games, but among the ones that focus on the cheating aspect there are indeed not a lot. Of course I don't believe cuckolding should count because for those it turns them on instead of being about cheating. I will still try to help you by adding a few names, and some of them might have cuckolding.
  • My Employee's Family
    • You take over the whole family of your employee after that dumbass "sold" his wife for a position. Needless to say, she didn't stand a chance against you, nor did the other women.
  • Uncontrollable lust(same dev as MEF)
    • The game literally starts with your friend/colleague's wife being totally smitten with you and your sexual prowess. Then later on you dominate one of your lovers' friends, Scarlet, into submission whenever possible. And she loves it.
  • Blackmailing The Family
    • Let's just say everyone becomes addicted to you and likes to make fun of their now ex-partners.
  • Reparations, and Black New World Order
    • Both of these games are NTR rather than netori however for some reason I like to think of the protagonist being either the women or the black men. Anyway if anyone tries these you might understand what I mean, also the games are abandoned.
  • But I'm The Bad Guy
    • This game should soon have scenes where you go full netori on your neighbour's wife, but the content we already have is top-notch.
  • How It All Began
    • Many of your partners including your mom tend to make comparison with their exes or current partners
  • My Legacy
    • Honestly, the blackmail route with your sister-in-law is kinda hilarious, but either way she loves the way you're handling her unlike her husband.
  • Angelica's Temptation
    • You mostly play as Angelica even if sometimes the protagonist switches to her husband, and then depending on the route you can be cheating on him with his best friend (there are a lot of routes or ways to play it).
  • Long Story Short
    • Your best friend's girlfriend is.... let's say... quite the adventurous and free-spirited woman.
  • Lost In Paradise
    • Not a lot of content, but there's clearly a path through your best friend's wife. (Bully route)
  • Restore Her Career
    • This one could easily take the palm if some characters were more honest, but at least we have a couple women that seem like they will be begging for more cheating sex soon, your aunt just started doing it.
  • Midlife Crisis
    • Honestly I don't think I even need to mention it as it's pretty renowned, with your sister making fun of her husband at every occasion. (He's a cuckold anyway so he gets off on it whenever she cheats on him with you)
  • Motherless
    • A lot of the married women you meet along the way consider you the best lover in the universe and let you know it (and sometimes their husbands).
  • Rings Of Lust
    • Your neighbour's wife, your step-mom and your older step-sister surely love their sexual adventures with you.
  • No More Money
    • Your real estate (female) boss loves keeping you happy with your job.
  • Nursing Back To Pleasure
    • Probably one of the craziest characters around can be found in boss' wife, which can never have enough of you.
  • SexNote
    • The game isn't really incredible, but your mom loves cheating on her girlfriend with you. There's also a patient at the local psychologist office that loves having sex with you despite her doing it for her therapy to save her marriage.
  • Sinful Delicacies
    • Admittedly, the game really is... well it's not that great. However your mom does like having cheating sex here and there with you whenever you get a chance. Of course you had to work for it to happen.
  • The Assistant
    • Definitely a great game, sadly not all the middle-aged women are married but it's enjoyable still. (One of my favorite games because of the Piper character, her scenes are just... damn). The target routes are your sister, your boss wife and her sister.
  • The Point Of No Return
    • Not male protagonist, but there is everything you need from there for sure (much less such content on the defiant route).
Anyway, I think that's about it among the games I played and marked in my list.
Thank you! Lots of games that I wasn't aware of.

I agree that cuckold shouldn't count because it loses the cheating impact. And I actually prefer when the betrayed is clueless about it or at least only have suspicions, but I'm not into things happening right in front of his face (not until the end of the game, at least - which should be the climax).

I'm not the biggest fan of incest and mind control, but I see it can't be avoided since most games have those kinks. At least I can avoid the incest in most of them by not downloading the patch.

Reactions: acondo
Aug 8, 2016
I agree with many of the ones already mentioned and just add, just in case the name is what is off putting about Grandma's house: I'm pretty sure the grandma is the only old-old character in the game so it's not a game focused on granny fetish even if it sounds like it. :p

Love Lust & rocknroll Might fit if you can get past the art style which varies quite a bit in quality especially at the start.

It largely focused on you cheating on your girlfriend with either her mom, her sister or your best friend's girlfriend. It has been a while but I seem to remember there was at least a decent amount of focus on how much better MC is compared to their boyfriend/husband

Waifu academy Has quite a few scenes as well

Most of the scenes are with the neighbor wife where they focus on it quite a bit, including having sex in bed next to her sleeping husband. It has been quite a while but I seem to recall there being similar scenarios with other characters as well.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
I agree with many of the ones already mentioned and just add, just in case the name is what is off putting about Grandma's house: I'm pretty sure the grandma is the only old-old character in the game so it's not a game focused on granny fetish even if it sounds like it. :p

Love Lust & rocknroll Might fit if you can get past the art style which varies quite a bit in quality especially at the start.

It largely focused on you cheating on your girlfriend with either her mom, her sister or your best friend's girlfriend. It has been a while but I seem to remember there was at least a decent amount of focus on how much better MC is compared to their boyfriend/husband

Waifu academy Has quite a few scenes as well

Most of the scenes are with the neighbor wife where they focus on it quite a bit, including having sex in bed next to her sleeping husband. It has been quite a while but I seem to recall there being similar scenarios with other characters as well.

i can recommend waifu academy very much. it´s a great game. the only negative is that the update-speed is a catastrophie in itself.

Reactions: hysepReC

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
It's all complimentary. If people who like netori didn't exist, how would the ppl who enjoy netorare get their fix? The problem there is the 'stealing' part, but hey it's a gane so ignore it.
The consensual version of it is the bull & cuck(cuckold) fetish. Again if one side didn't exist, the other couldn't get their fix so no one is in the wrong.
ok i feel the need to say this even thoug it contributes very little to nothing to the conversation:
as they are the 2 sides of the same coin it gets frustrating searching for that kink as both are 1 & the same categorie with the name NTR.
even tough the are both NTR netorare is more of an masochistic kink while netori is more of a sadistic kink, which makes content for netorare-fans offturning for netori-fans & vise versa.

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
ok i feel the need to say this even thoug it contributes very little to nothing to the conversation:
as they are the 2 sides of the same coin it gets frustrating searching for that kink as both are 1 & the same categorie with the name NTR.
even tough the are both NTR netorare is more of an masochistic kink while netori is more of a sadistic kink, which makes content for netorare-fans offturning for netori-fans & vise versa.
I agree that this is a problem on F95 because of the limited selection of tags. I never quite understood why it's not expanded - netorare, netori and netorase should at the very least be 3 different tags. Does anyone know why it's like this?

That being said, my practical advice is to search for the "cheating" tag instead if you want to find netori-focused content. It sucks, but it's the best solution at the moment. If you're looking for games with male protagonists who steal girls from others, try searching for games with the "cheating" tag but without the "NTR" tag.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I agree that this is a problem on F95 because of the limited selection of tags. I never quite understood why it's not expanded - netorare, netori and netorase should at the very least be 3 different tags. Does anyone know why it's like this?

That being said, my practical advice is to search for the "cheating" tag instead if you want to find netori-focused content. It sucks, but it's the best solution at the moment. If you're looking for games with male protagonists who steal girls from others, try searching for games with the "cheating" tag but without the "NTR" tag.
I remember a couple of years ago, there was a post from the forum moderators with future planned tags. Netori was among them, I'm sure. To be honest, with the redesign of the site, I was hoping that they would be added, but apparently they weren't. I think that Netorase can be attributed to sharing, so I doubt that this tag will ever appear.

In general, it's better not to count on such a clarification at all. We still do not have normal tags for LGBT games and games where just two girls kiss.

Reactions: Shuul and Itonami

Imrick

Jun 3, 2017
There are very few truly sadistic netori, but I agree with you

Reactions: Shuul

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
There are very few truly sadistic netori, but I agree with you
perhaps it is not very well said from me. it´s just that the guy from netorare willingly watches & learns to enjoy an act that brings him pain (emotional pain mainly) so i find it fitting to describe it as sth masochistic. as netori is the opposite of netorare, as one enjoys taking someone from him & in a late stage proudly shows it too the cuck thus enjoying to inflict pain (emotional pain mainly), i thaught it wouldn´t be false to label netori as a type of sadisim.
would you know a better term to descibe it maybe?

Imrick

Jun 3, 2017
perhaps it is not very well said from me. it´s just that the guy from netorare willingly watches & learns to enjoy an act that brings him pain (emotional pain mainly) so i find it fitting to describe it as sth masochistic. as netori is the opposite of netorare, as one enjoys taking someone from him & in a late stage proudly shows it too the cuck thus enjoying to inflict pain (emotional pain mainly), i thaught it wouldn´t be false to label netori as a type of sadisim.
I apologize for the inaccurate wording, by "sadistic" I meant cruelty towards a boyfriend / husband

Oct 19, 2020
In general, it's better not to count on such a clarification at all. We still do not have normal tags for LGBT games and games where just two girls kiss.
Why is this forum such a mess in terms of tags and why is it so resistant to change? To compensate, the community has dozen of compilation threads for games that does actually have true homosexual relationships rather a glimpse of a scene with some character that's said to be bisexual or for games with the different kinds of incest (cousins, siblings, parents) as an example.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Why is this forum such a mess in terms of tags and why is it so resistant to change? To compensate, the community has dozen of compilation threads for games that does actually have true homosexual relationships rather a glimpse of a scene with some character that's said to be bisexual or for games with the different kinds of incest (cousins, siblings, parents) as an example.
To be honest, I have no idea, maybe they think it will get worse and more confusing. But it's a fact that if you want to find something that the tag does not directly indicate, it is better to look for topics with recommendations like this one.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
describes netori as "a power trip of pulling one over another person and taking something that is theirs".

One problem i have with a lot of netori games is that it often feels more like "saving" rather than "stealing" and the MC is basically a knight in shining armour for a woman in a bad relationship. Personally, i would love to see more games with MCs like the ones in But I'm the Bad Guy?, Restore Her Career and Kingdom of Subversion. They don't care about romance and just want to fuck another man's wife lol.