VN Unity Never Leave Your Girlfriend Home Alone with Another Guy NTR [v0.02] [Cleaner Creations]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Not much till now, why does the MC always be dickless loser, how would he get a girlfriend like this in the first place.
NTR where MC has a huge fucking dick would be amazing. That would signify his imperfections in personality, not in physical difference, so that it'll truly be his fault if she cheats. And even better if the NTR antagonist is smaller. All this would mean he lost mentally, and he should truly feel bad about it. He got outplayed by someone else, with them being more fun to be around, for example. It'll serve as a lesson to MC and make him better, and it'll not be all that dumb of a choice for FeMC either. Good ending.

But if he was born with a small dick, why would he feel bad about it? Well yeah, that's unlucky, but that's not his problem, that's how nature made him, he can't do anything about it. Nothing to punish, nothing to judge.

freemandateofcodes

Oct 12, 2021
I don't understand why there aren't both netori and netorare paths in these types of games. It doesn't matter to me, there are a lot of games, I can play any of them. However, I think it makes sense because it allows the game producer to attract more players and the adult game industry to rise. This can be achieved with the same scenes and the same events, just by changing 30%/40% of the text part of the story.
Netorare; MC: White Guy
Netori; MC: Black Guy
It's that simple :)

SikaNauta

Jul 21, 2017
NTR where MC has a huge fucking dick would be amazing. That would signify his imperfections in personality, not in physical difference, so that it'll truly be his fault if she cheats. And even better if the NTR antagonist is smaller. All this would mean he lost mentally, and he should truly feel bad about it. He got outplayed by someone else, with them being more fun to be around, for example. It'll serve as a lesson to MC and make him better, and it'll not be all that dumb of a choice for FeMC either. Good ending.
Damn, I'd really like to see a game like this. Unfortunately, it would take actual writing talent to pull that off. That's why we'll be getting "HUGE COCK GOOD!" until the end of time.

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022

But if he was born with a small dick, why would he feel bad about it? Well yeah, that's unlucky, but that's not his problem, that's how nature made him, he can't do anything about it. Nothing to punish, nothing to judge.

You all think to complicated, there are many reasons for women to cheat.
It doesn`t have to be that the MC is an a**hole or small.
You can be a normal caring guy and still get cheated on.
Women cheat when they are bored, emotional, drunk, feel neglected, get challenged, got tricked and many more circumstances.
To many of this NTR games have all the same reasons, but there are so many more options.

But this game is in an very early stage, we have to wait and see.

Beerus

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2019
I created this game, which currently includes only the first half of the prologue.
HALF of a prologue is now enough for a release? What's next? "Here's my v0.1, it only has the title screen, here's my Patreon though! Please subscribe!"

Not much till now, why does the MC always be dickless loser, how would he get a girlfriend like this in the first place.
Because all NTR devs are self insert MCs, so naturally every MC is a tiny dick loser.

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
This game might have been easier to develop in Ren'Py and would probably expand the audience of people who would play it, unless the animation was done inside Unity somehow.

Reactions: Xakorik

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Haha Ntr is not for me but just had to jump in and say epic title yo.
In before someone still asks if ntr is avoidable.

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
It's a short demo, but it give you a pretty good idea of what the game is going to be. I'm going to watch for the next update. I enjoy corruption games with a point system so you can track your progress. The mind reading thing makes it easier to determine your path. Good luck Cleaner Bear.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote