VN Unity Never Leave Your Girlfriend Home Alone with Another Guy NTR [v0.02] [Cleaner Creations]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
the 5 star review is really a sign that they are being manipulated, I say, at least try to be smarter, give a 5 star to a halfway prologue where nothing happens, and the judgment deserves 5 stars for nothing, hahahaha, actually it comes made a review on the game and the graphic qualities, but do you really think that we users are such idiots, it's a shame.

Reactions: KiraJames

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
3min of play. no NTR yet. waste of time so far. not even worth to write a review.
TBH, long titles like this, that are complete sentences, usually mean "not worth my time"...at least for me. I usually read the threads, learn what I already suspected about the game's issues, and hit ignore. lol

Reactions: k2ren

CleanerBear

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
3min of play. no NTR yet. waste of time so far. not even worth to write a review.
Yes there will be NTR scenese in the next update. I just wanted to share my story so i can tell if there is some interest in the story and my art.

CleanerBear

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
...pretty solid advice game tittle......
..thx for the share....good luck......was super short.....

..it's so not optional....that it's tagged twice....
Yes it is super short. The next update will inculde more should be out in 3 weeks :D. I still work a full time job while creating this hobby project. And i want the animation too look as good as possible.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
i just hope the ntr is avoidable. if not then my fun of ruining and corrupting a happy couple with a real chance of a possible ¨happily ever after¨dissapears

Reactions: seja10

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
This website is looking more and more like hollywood. Same types of "people" vomiting out "entertainment" no one asked for, same artificial critics rating trash games highly because they push the in-house narrative. Same exact people they use in their scripts, too! Same racism against white people and same censorship of those pointing out what disgusting freaks are pushing their anti-white narratives.
Get cucked boi.

RebirthBoi

Jan 20, 2024
This website is looking more and more like hollywood. Same types of "people" vomiting out "entertainment" no one asked for, same artificial critics rating trash games highly because they push the in-house narrative. Same exact people they use in their scripts, too! Same racism against white people and same censorship of those pointing out what disgusting freaks are pushing their anti-white narratives.
Hell yeah, you just made this site based as hell!!! Goddam, you couldn't made a better advertisement. :LUL:

Reactions: KiraJames
May 1, 2024
:WaitWhat: Why you talking politiek in forum??????? So strangeee.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote