VN Unity Never Leave Your Girlfriend Home Alone with Another Guy NTR [v0.02] [Cleaner Creations]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
It says that it'll work on android as well but does unity work on Android? Just asking cause I don't know how to make unity work on android so it would be good to know maybe not for this game but for unity games in general

Reactions: Xakorik

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
...pretty solid advice game tittle......
..thx for the share....good luck......was super short.....

..it's so not optional....that it's tagged twice....
l want A home Alone H version, can you help? Donald trump will be in it

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This might be the most incompetently designed game I've played in quite some time. Almost unplayable. The dialogue doesn't even fit on the screen, not that you would want to read it. No choices or game mechanics. Dev has a lot of work to do to make this anything other than a waste of download bandwidth.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Why are you even replying if you have nothing to say? Do you see the word "name"
Because I didn't want to fucking embarrass you by listing 5....

This game
Shitdows of desire
A wife's shifty life
Shittywhiteboi
Tiffas shitty dark heaven

Are all just from this month.....

You want me to go further back or did I embarrass you enough to get off?

May 30, 2017
This is so true, leave your girlfriend home alone with other guy is like inviting for trouble.
If girl go party and she go to afterparty = She gets gangbanged and then morning comes home to you and want to kiss you.

What im saying, stay single ! Stay single my friends.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
75 games? Name a few with that kind of storyline
Look at the post you quoted you literally ask for a list of 75 games with the storyline "a white boy has a white girl, here comes a super macio BBC friend, and lo and behold, the game is the story is made,"

Every. Single. Game. I listed features exactly what you asked for.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue3252

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
"Name a few" that's what I asked, I don't need your shit.
I named a few games with storyline "a white boy has a white girl, here comes a super macio BBC friend, and lo and behold, the game is the story is made,"

You ask for shit
You got mad when got shit
:WaitWhat:

Reactions: seja10

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
"75 games? Name a few with that kind of storyline" my question

"Shitdows of desire
A wife's shitty life
Shittywhiteboi
Tiffas shitty dark heaven"
your answer, shit lover
What kind of storyline were you asking for? Was it a storyline where "a white boy has a white girl, here comes a super macio BBC friend, and lo and behold, the game is the story is made,"?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
"Haven’t you been taught the culture of communication? And if you really want to, poke your mother in the ass with your finger." Haven’t you been taught the culture of communication? Your level of hypocrisy is unreal
Don't forget to answer the rest of us as to what kind of storyline you requested.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I didn’t ask you anything at all, why are you even answering, but I wanted to know what good games there are with such a plot, what did you find offensive in this and why did you take it so personally? Is everything okay with you?
About that...... :HideThePain:

Why are you even replying if you have nothing to say? Do you see the word "name"
See here you told me to name them and you clearly didn't tell me not to answer here..... I don't care if you are OK because it's easy to punch down like this

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
"literally any and every game with a non white male on the preview image" this is your first answer, where are the names? "Shitdows of desire,A wife's shitty life,Shittywhiteboi, Tiffas shitty dark heaven" your second answer, full of shit
Yeah because you specifically asked for a shitty type of storyline.

What part of your head were you dropped on to not understand what you asked for? How did you even get access to the internet?

Reactions: Hollibolli

Karalho148

Mar 9, 2021
>Game with black guy on cover
>Look into forums
>Drama

On one hand the drama is incredibly entertaining but on the other hand why do dudes look at a game tagged with:
"cheating, corruption, interracial, and unavoidable ntr" and then go "bro this game sucks it has cheating, corruption, interracial, and unavoidable ntr."

It's like looking at a ketchup bottle, buying it, returning home with it and then throwing a fit it isn't mayonnaise.

CleanerBear The game isn't my cup of tea but welcome to the NTR game forums lmao, I hope this will be a teaching experience for you, no hate. I wish the best of luck.

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
crazy, didnt expect a 3min gameplay upload to already have 4-5 sites full of comments in just one day..

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote