VN Unity Never Leave Your Girlfriend Home Alone with Another Guy NTR [v0.02] [Cleaner Creations]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
ntr guy has a fatter ass then the girl LMAO, might be staying for other reasons now...

CleanerBear

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
This might be the most incompetently designed game I've played in quite some time. Almost unplayable. The dialogue doesn't even fit on the screen, not that you would want to read it. No choices or game mechanics. Dev has a lot of work to do to make this anything other than a waste of download bandwidth.
yes u are correct. i currently work on the next scenes and events. and i add character movement. What do you mean the dialouge doesn´t fit? What OS are u using (I will defenitly looking into it if u tell me that, i currently only tested on Windows OS)?

CleanerBear

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
crazy, didnt expect a 3min gameplay upload to already have 4-5 sites full of comments in just one day..
Yes me neither. But i currently work on the update and the there will be around 10 to 20 minutes gameplay. I do my best do update it as fast as possible. I have a full time job and not that much time on the week. But i will use the the whole weekends :D

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
this was disappointing there was just the bj scene with the small dick mc no more content in this fucking game gay

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I won't leave a review, since it's an early release I feel it's in vain to give such an opinion there... But I would still like to express my impressions with the game as how it is right now...

Spoilers ahead:
For starters, I personally enjoy a lot interracial NTR, so this was the fact that in the first place caught my attention... But I didn't really like the way the game handles things. I'm not going to criticize the visual aspect, because I personally feel no one is in the position to do something like that, but in terms of how things play out... It just feels weird. It's all very rushed, you know? And it's a lot of information all of a sudden... Like the fact that they're explaining to us so quickly what Amber and John are doing for a living... Also, I don't really feel the “vibe” of the NTR because they present everything in a way that it's too obvious... Like for example showing us the guy and telling us straight up how much he fucks other girls and all his comments saying he's going to fuck Amber... I mean, it's true that we all know what's going to happen in the end but... I feel that presenting it in such a “direct” way kind of takes the fun out of it, you know? Basically, my “complaint” is that it's all done in a very rushed way
Besides, I personally don't think it's a very good idea to show the “thoughts” of all the characters either. I personally consider that it would be good to show only the protagonist pov... Because as the title indicates, it gives the impression that we will see things from his perspective... And I feel that the essence is “lost” (so to speak) if we see everything that all the characters are thinking in every situation... Personally I feel that it would be better if we were left with the doubt of, for example “Hm.... What is Amber thinking about what Draven did?” You know? Because if we know at all times what each character is thinking, then I feel it doesn't really gives much expectation of what's going to happen...
Now, this is something completely personal, but I don't like too much that the MC is portrayed in such a pathetic and worthless way... That's not a bad thing, since it's something the creator chooses, it's just something that I personally didn't like too much... It's not something bad about the game
These are my considerations for this first version of the game... I hope there will be more versions, to see how everything progresses... My advice would be to ignore certain comments criticizing the "cliche" of what you do... Like for example people saying that we are oversaturated with “interracial NTR”... If it's something you like, then just do it... I personally can't get enough of playing games like this because it's the fetish I like and I enjoy doing too

Last edited:

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Both MC and FMC are very stupid, they agreed for Bull to stay in their house for some stupid reasons

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Will definitely wait for more content.

NTR is hit or miss with me, but when it's the main point of the story(no game without) like NTRman games, They usually are a hit.

Just as long as the protagonists keep being losers you'd want to see get cheated on.
And a good reason NOT to self insert. And you'd also be able to play male AND female protagonist games and not feel like YOU'RE taking a dick. In this case, you aren't the loser, HE is.

Reactions: Xakorik
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote