umutservan

Nov 12, 2021
i'm stuck, adente storyline says buy rock gloves but i already bought it and vigilante storyline doesn't continue either

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
I can't seem to talk to Dia after giving her space, and talking to Haura. The mission log says "Talk to Dia", whenever I visit the Diner, I don't see an option to talk to her.

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
I just beat Knowledge, Haura says Knowledge took out the power crystal, now I have the option to interact with Knowledge. I've interacted with her 5+ times now, but the "master of the earth" option doesn't show up. Any ideas?

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
amazing game that I played last year, trying to to enjoy the gallery but idk where is my old save file or where the AI is lmao

anyways, I love this game ... and I think the dev cares about the product.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
amazing game that I played last year, trying to to enjoy the gallery but idk where is my old save file or where the AI is lmao

anyways, I love this game ... and I think the dev cares about the product.
Thanks so much bro, means alot

cjindi

May 7, 2020
I just finished the game.. great game but a bit confused.. will there be a sequel to this where the MC go back to earth? or are there any new update that are going be released for this game? the game has complete tag so that is why the confusion

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I just finished the game.. great game but a bit confused.. will there be a sequel to this where the MC go back to earth? or are there any new update that are going be released for this game? the game has complete tag so that is why the confusion
There will be a final game after this where the player returns to Earth

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: cjindi and SheHump

conkave4

Oct 17, 2023
Do some animations preform poorly for everyone? My fps dips down to below 10 but my CPU utilization isn't at 100%. I usually don't have a problem playing animations in renpy.

MrZemmy

Aug 13, 2021
im using universal ren'py mod and got all the variables to change and just wondering is there a limit to value without breaking the game? any help will be appreciated

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes