Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Latest version of Cheat and gallery mod is live on patreon, will be posted here in a few days. As far as I can tell this update added two new scenes for Megan, couldn't find anything else.

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
Also, i've played the game for 5 hours now and completed all the characters quests, but i've never seen this scenes/moments in the game, or that red hair female character in the game or the other one with purple hair . Lol what's happening ? xD View attachment 1732134
this is content from the old version, not available in current one, but should be added again in the next.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Help please - learn me something.

Played version 0.14.

Downloaded the newest version, can't continue.
Where are/is the last versions save files and how to/where to save in new version.
(hope that makes senses.)

Thanks

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I love the little town on the coast style, but man, this is laggy AS FUCK now lmao. Also, is he adding all the missing stuff later or he will "rework" all scenes.

Man, that kiss scene was like my dude was going to war or something.

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
Help please - learn me something.

Played version 0.14.

Downloaded the newest version, can't continue.
Where are/is the last versions save files and how to/where to save in new version.
(hope that makes senses.)

Thanks
currently no save file, right click at any point, top of the screen in the middle middle there is "save"
if you meant where the save folder is its in the game folder > www > save

Garougzz

May 7, 2020
When i'm in the kitchen i talk to step mom to play the carrot scenes but there is no image did you have the same bug ?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The immediate house you see when you ride the bus to Uptown
Yes, ended up finding it on my own, but thanks.
Still, Saint's Voice really should indicate Isabelle & Kyoko's places after they become available for visitation...

PS: How do i advance Megan's storyline after giving her 50 Shades of Gray and the blowjob?
She asks about other books, but did not find any in the church....

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Okay I've tried to play it again and really, REALLY, can't believe how fucked is everything now, i mean, it was fucked before, but now it's worse.

First, why the fuck does he still has that time shit gameplay and how the are you supposed to pass time? The vr takes you 4 FUCKING hours wtf.

The maid event it's bugged. She appeared in the house before i even spoke to her to hire her.

I'm gonna wait at least one more year to give this a new try.

Reactions: mrttao

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
Okay I've tried to play it again and really, REALLY, can't believe how fucked is everything now, i mean, it was fucked before, but now it's worse.

First, why the fuck does he still has that time shit gameplay and how the are you supposed to pass time? The vr takes you 4 FUCKING hours wtf.

The maid event it's bugged. She appeared in the house before i even spoke to her to hire her.

I'm gonna wait at least one more year to give this a new try.
there is an item in the inventory that passes time, but yea its weird as hell that it isnt mentioned

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
So what exactly is the update about? does it have a remake of the entire game scenes from the old game or is it the same v0.14 with something new?
From what the patreon says, it was megan update.

Still, i don't understand why he doesn't make this on renpy, or at least try it. The time mechanic it's a piece of shit when it's implemented on rpg, just make event's that pass time and done.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So what exactly is the update about? does it have a remake of the entire game scenes from the old game or is it the same v0.14 with something new?
It's complicated - haven't played everything yet, but looks like most of the fantasy/supernatural elements have been dropped of the story, except for a few references to spells in Maria and Isabelle scenes one might consider it completely gone (much like the nun and the witch). Also, Megan has a questline of her own now, that changes her character considerably from the bits we had before, what is a positive imho.

Also, just found out that in the Quests List Alexa's quest Step 7, where the MC peeps on her sunbathing has the wrong hours - text says weekends 09:00-14:00, but it's actually 06:00-08:00 that you need to be there.

The changes were kind of interesting and some bits seem to work better, but a bunch of issues with how arbitrary and inconsistent passage of time can be for many of the events. Also, trying to repeat any Maria scenes at MC's house seems like a recipe for disaster.

PS: Some of the options seem to indicate Marjorie might get blowjob & sex scenes in the bath in the future.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes