Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Yeah I am having the same problem.
When you installed the new update that came a couple of days ago, then deal with it.
Saints Patreon says that the new Update got a couple of bugs in which he didn't know what happened, that's the reason why the public release gets delayed.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Are there replayable scenes or all scenes are one off? I'm not talking about gallery but actual replayable scenes

SomeDoude

Jan 20, 2020
I'm stuck on Megan's part 5 of the quest. I've got the blowjob from her after reading 51 shades and talked to her at school after, but it still won't complete. Any idea why?
Yeah I am having the same problem.
ok the quest log might not update, but the next scene did trigger for me
After the first BJ you gotta meet megan at the classroom the next day, talk to her. After class, wait or ff to 18~19pm, go to her house, bedroom, and talk to her and another scene triggers. I did this and worked, but the questlog didnt update nevertheless, it appears to be all the content for this update, kind of dissapointing ngl.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
ok the quest log might not update, but the next scene did trigger for me
After the first BJ you gotta meet megan at the classroom the next day, talk to her. After class, wait or ff to 18~19pm, go to her house, bedroom, and talk to her and another scene triggers. I did this and worked, but the questlog didnt update nevertheless, it appears to be all the content for this update, kind of dissapointing ngl.
Are you talking about the blowjob she gives in her room? If that's the end, then it is kinda disappointing.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
OF COURSE he redesigns interface all over once more so we have to start it all over AGAIN instead of adding anything like a decent amount actual new content, what else did i expect....Back to the grindhouse. :HideThePain:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ok, does anyone know where is Isabelle's house in the new map? Can't seem to find it.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes