Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
I'm having problems playing this game. It's LAG AS HELL. Maybe it's because I'm playing it on Joiplay & the game characters & HUD are constantly MOVING.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
TL;DR Saint_Voice did an reboot/remake whatever you call it overhaul of his game and there's a significant amount of changes that got changed after Version 13 til 15. and eventually the game jumped from 15 to Demo version and now the lastest update its called Never Saint Code Update which contains lots of fixes and improvements but compared to previous versions this current Version doesn't have a Gallery Mode.

so yeah If you want to know how the game sprites, animations was from various characters then i suggest downloading Version 12, 15 and Demo 2 Reboot.
I'm new to the game so I wanna ask about it. Was the game always this MOVING characters & Special Effect on the HUD?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'm new to the game so I wanna ask about it. Was the game always this MOVING characters & Special Effect on the HUD?
the characters sprite movement its followed by mouse direction if not wrong.

Also the animations are done on LIVE2D if not mistaken due having a bit of experience on the field of Live2d

woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
Are there any new scenes that weren’t there before the reboot/overhaul, or should I just wait until the Megan update? (Also, anyone got an ETA on the Megan update? She thicc.)

SomeDoude

Jan 20, 2020
Are there any new scenes that weren’t there before the reboot/overhaul, or should I just wait until the Megan update? (Also, anyone got an ETA on the Megan update? She thicc.)
irc the new scenes from the demo where added to this version.

OrangeDeus

Mar 13, 2022
I keep getting a bug while killing monsters that says "Failed to load MC_ACT02" and then I press reload and it keeps looping until I close it, any advice?

zZetaz

Jul 4, 2018
can anyone tell me if the game works with old saves? i've got a V0.11 save and idk if now on the v0.14 works

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
There is still active v12 extended and v13 version (not sure if there was an extended version for that one) through the logs. Have to search through the thread.
So i've search on the patreon and found the old v14 EXT version.
I'm gonna share the MEGA link here.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes