Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
No haha
I try but i doesnt work, so i think i made something wrong
Hi Duck012, could you please tell me what are you pc specs?
and I read that some older scenes are giving you problems, does this happen every time you play the scene? Or is an intermittent problem?

Reactions: Orlissey

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
Hi guys! Sorry for the late reply, It seems like when f95 updated the version 04. Alpha, it stops notifying me about the new replies in this thread

Hi hobobrother! Thanks for your advice and motivation, and believe me, the only thing holding me together is my passion and promise to continue with the game until it's finished. And the only problem about rpgmaker Mv its that the errors that usually happens (a lot) are when the character its stuck, or a picture didn't get erased properly and the player has to shut down the game and avoid that event, So the google form its good but sadly rpgmaker mv its not the best tool for troubleshooting :cry:.

Thanks Azraelith!

Hi ElPEPE! As many people suggested i'm working with a "Soft" reboot, so i will keep most of the dialogues, expressions and animations, but that doesn't save me from writing all the new code and review dialogues with my old spaniglish, it's kinda a slow progress, but i'm going to stop giving useless details and going straight to the point haha

But one more thing: All this reboot in my original plans was scheduled for 1 year of work and even if its a "soft" reboot its a titanic task to do in one month, the sacrifice its enourmous and remember i'm only one guy doing everthing.

Ok the next update will be ready for this weekend, in my discord i said Wednesday but in there I have the chance for explaining more easily why i'm late with the update, so give me chance until this weekend, just in case.

About what will have this update:

World map finished, code working like a charm, Quest system is fully working for the available characters.​
Available characters: Marjorie, Alexa, Angie, Isabelle, Maria, Kiyoko, Megan(partially)​

Ashley (the nun) and Mescary are out of the version that i will drop this weekend. The reason of this is that they need some work in their stories, also part of the intro, that was part of the things that i had to change forcefully.

My next goal its to make an extra update at the end of the month with more content for Megan, 2 to 4 extra scenes.

So this update comes with more marjorie contento?

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
Oh Father Almighty, another reboot? I already see 'Abandoned' tag hanging over this thread. Finish the original first.
Sorry Lex3rd2 :cry:, but I can't finish the first version, the problem was the amount of bugs that happen randomly and if I continued with that version the game will be unplayable at some point.

But believe me, no one hates more this reboot thing more than me... It's so goddamn exhausting... but is a necessary evil, the good news about it is that by the end next month everything should be as where i left it in 0.14.

And about the abandoned tag, That will only happen if die, because I'll be DAMN if I die before my game has the tag “completed” on it!

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
So this update comes with more marjorie contento?
Nope, this next version its only code and make the game closer to the 0.14 where i left the previous unrebooted version, the version that i've plan to drop at the end of the month will have more megan content.

Marjorie will have more content if she wins in a poll, i will make polls again as soon as i drop the code update this weekend, and the content will be ready at the end of march

In resume:
Code update: This weekend
Poll: Just one day before "code update"
Extra update Megan new content: The goal is to have it ready at the end of the month
New content update "winner of the poll": The goal is to have it ready at the end of March

Last edited:

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
Hi guys! Sorry for the late reply, It seems like when f95 updated the version 04. Alpha, it stops notifying me about the new replies in this thread

Hi hobobrother! Thanks for your advice and motivation, and believe me, the only thing holding me together is my passion and promise to continue with the game until it's finished. And the only problem about rpgmaker Mv its that the errors that usually happens (a lot) are when the character its stuck, or a picture didn't get erased properly and the player has to shut down the game and avoid that event, So the google form its good but sadly rpgmaker mv its not the best tool for troubleshooting :cry:.

Thanks Azraelith!

Hi ElPEPE! As many people suggested i'm working with a "Soft" reboot, so i will keep most of the dialogues, expressions and animations, but that doesn't save me from writing all the new code and review dialogues with my old spaniglish, it's kinda a slow progress, but i'm going to stop giving useless details and going straight to the point haha

But one more thing: All this reboot in my original plans was scheduled for 1 year of work and even if its a "soft" reboot its a titanic task to do in one month, the sacrifice its enourmous and remember i'm only one guy doing everthing.

Ok the next update will be ready for this weekend, in my discord i said Wednesday but in there I have the chance for explaining more easily why i'm late with the update, so give me chance until this weekend, just in case.

About what will have this update:

World map finished, code working like a charm, Quest system is fully working for the available characters.​
Available characters: Marjorie, Alexa, Angie, Isabelle, Maria, Kiyoko, Megan(partially)​

Ashley (the nun) and Mescary are out of the version that i will drop this weekend. The reason of this is that they need some work in their stories, also part of the intro, that was part of the things that i had to change forcefully.

My next goal its to make an extra update at the end of the month with more content for Megan, 2 to 4 extra scenes.
Ja, tenia mis sospechas algo me daba las vibras hispanas, he notado muchos proyectos hispanos por acá, tremendos cachondos que son(mos)..., suerte!

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
Ok guys, the update,

I've already written the whole thing on the changelog, but if you have any questions, go ahead.

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
To download, click on the version that you need.

Mega: , ,

Changelog:

• 33 New maps
  • 118 New Parallaxes
  • Added Alexa Story + Quest log
  • Added Kiyoko Story+ Quest log
  • Added Maria Story+ Quest log
  • Added Isabelle+ Quest log
  • Added Angie+ Quest log
  • Added Megan (Waiting for the next update) + Quest log
  • Quest log improved for All characters; more info about the location of the characters
  • Auto save active in first slot (You get an auto save every time you complete any quest objectives)
  • 709 text improvements / Each text of every event was reviewed and improved if it was necessary.
  • Reduced cache consumption for players with problems of fps
  • Reduced amount of parallax usage from 4 per map to 2.
  • The animation of the water has been removed due to a high consumption of resources, it's now a static picture.
  • Added more sprites for characters (mostly sleeping)
  • Added Item “the tent” for any player, with this you can wait up to 5 hours at any place, use it only in outdoors to avoid any bugs.
Upcoming for the next update:

• People from the town: Gabby (The shop owner), the girl in the locker room, the girl who sleeps with a window open. (These characters will be added in the next update)
  • Part of the intro: Yes, part of the intro is missing. ( Will be added in the next update)
  • Megan Update: From 3 to 4 new scenes for this girl.

Missing Girls:

Mescary and Ashley:
Will be added in futures updates.

Known bugs:

• The flickering effect on sprites: My nemesis, just bare with it for a bit, I will fix it.
  • Some minor visual bugs on parallax: I could take them on, but I wouldn't dare to delay the update one more day.

Ok Guys, I leave my “idle chitchat.” to the end because I know some of you really like to go to the point so.

This version it's mostly code, no new scenes had been added, so if you want to see more of those lewd juicy bums of the girls just wait till the next update, i will try to have it ready at the end of the month, but you know guys i'm not the best man to give release dates.

So I just ask for a little patience if I got any delay in the upcoming update.

Why does this update take so long?: Well it was mostly the amount of work require for a reboot like this, in the end I take the advice of some of you and did a “soft reset”.

In other words I only take the text and the animations from the previous version and put the game up to date, this work took almost a month and a half but in the end it reduced the amount of time from the original idea of reboot.

That idea would have taken 1 or 2 years to complete but with this soft reset I manage to reduce all the work from 1-2 year to month and a half, there are some things that I didn't put in the game because I need to reboot almost all the text from them, but I will do it when the character it's selected in the polls, these characters are Mescary and Ashley.

SomeDoude

Jan 20, 2020
To download, click on the version that you need.

Mega: Windows, MAC, Linux

Changelog:

• 33 New maps
  • 118 New Parallaxes
  • Added Alexa Story + Quest log
  • Added Kiyoko Story+ Quest log
  • Added Maria Story+ Quest log
  • Added Isabelle+ Quest log
  • Added Angie+ Quest log
  • Added Megan (Waiting for the next update) + Quest log
  • Quest log improved for All characters; more info about the location of the characters
  • Auto save active in first slot (You get an auto save every time you complete any quest objectives)
  • 709 text improvements / Each text of every event was reviewed and improved if it was necessary.
  • Reduced cache consumption for players with problems of fps
  • Reduced amount of parallax usage from 4 per map to 2.
  • The animation of the water has been removed due to a high consumption of resources, it's now a static picture.
  • Added more sprites for characters (mostly sleeping)
  • Added Item “the tent” for any player, with this you can wait up to 5 hours at any place, use it only in outdoors to avoid any bugs.
Upcoming for the next update:

• People from the town: Gabby (The shop owner), the girl in the locker room, the girl who sleeps with a window open. (These characters will be added in the next update)
  • Part of the intro: Yes, part of the intro is missing. ( Will be added in the next update)
  • Megan Update: From 3 to 4 new scenes for this girl.

Missing Girls:

Mescary and Ashley:
Will be added in futures updates.

Known bugs:

• The flickering effect on sprites: My nemesis, just bare with it for a bit, I will fix it.
  • Some minor visual bugs on parallax: I could take them on, but I wouldn't dare to delay the update one more day.

Ok Guys, I leave my “idle chitchat.” to the end because I know some of you really like to go to the point so.

This version it's mostly code, no new scenes had been added, so if you want to see more of those lewd juicy bums of the girls just wait till the next update, i will try to have it ready at the end of the month, but you know guys i'm not the best man to give release dates.

So I just ask for a little patience if I got any delay in the upcoming update.

Why does this update take so long?: Well it was mostly the amount of work require for a reboot like this, in the end I take the advice of some of you and did a “soft reset”.

In other words I only take the text and the animations from the previous version and put the game up to date, this work took almost a month and a half but in the end it reduced the amount of time from the original idea of reboot.

That idea would have taken 1 or 2 years to complete but with this soft reset I manage to reduce all the work from 1-2 year to month and a half, there are some things that I didn't put in the game because I need to reboot almost all the text from them, but I will do it when the character it's selected in the polls, these characters are Mescary and Ashley.
any plans of remaking the old webm animations into live2d?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Did the dev implement new scenes in this update or it's just an overhaul with only the old scenes?
Pretty much this.

Old scenes are 20 times better than the current ones no matter how you see it.

But anyways shame most of them have to be reworked in this version ;(

duck012

Feb 15, 2020
Hi Duck012, could you please tell me what are you pc specs?
and I read that some older scenes are giving you problems, does this happen every time you play the scene? Or is an intermittent problem?
Hi Saint!

It always happens everytime, the news escene play in a correct way amd the old ones does not

Reactions: Jerchack

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
remember i'm only one guy doing everthing.
Yet compared to others that i'm not going to name the progress and releases are significantly more continuous and not during a span of 4 to 9 months which is a really amazing thing!

So even if some character's base standing model: Like mom for example, compared from Mom Version 12 but everyone have different preferences and whatsoever of what got mayor overhaul reboot on characters and its animations.

Played this CODED version and looks great so far and is not hard at all to get lost when traveling around the area without the need of the Bus quick travel!

Good job <3

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
So just found this game but i'm a little bit lost here. There's a "demo" version of the game and an original or extended one, or what ? I don't know what to download. Someone can help ?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So just found this game but i'm a little bit lost here. There's a "demo" version of the game and an original or extended one, or what ? I don't know what to download. Someone can help ?
TL;DR Saint_Voice did an reboot/remake whatever you call it overhaul of his game and there's a significant amount of changes that got changed after Version 13 til 15. and eventually the game jumped from 15 to Demo version and now the lastest update its called Never Saint Code Update which contains lots of fixes and improvements but compared to previous versions this current Version doesn't have a Gallery Mode.

so yeah If you want to know how the game sprites, animations was from various characters then i suggest downloading Version 12, 15 and Demo 2 Reboot.

overvelming

Jun 13, 2017
help, when choosing the "lift skirt" option in the kitchen with mom, no scene(images) appeared, just the dialogue box appeared, anyone knows how to fix that?

Reactions: ScorpiusLee
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes