Kokun01

May 18, 2020
Saint_Voice hello, I'm going to give you my opinion and I hope I can help you, I also hope you can understand my bad English. Like many on this forum, I am not a developer or anything like that, but I will give you my point of view as someone who plays your game. The original game, not the reboot, I think is one of the best games in my opinion and with very good art, so personally I would like more that you continue with the original game. Why? Because the reboot will take a long time to reach the point where we are now in the original game, so I do not see badly the idea of ending the original version, that is, a few more updates and ending the game with what you say about the tower, where the MC gets trapped. And there would be a good opportunity to continue as a Never Saint II, where it starts from where the first game ended. And in this new game you could add everything new that you have planned, and you could still consider doing part 2 as a VN game, because I get the impression that a VN could have fewer bugs and problems than an RPGM.
Also, one of the ways you could consider for the community to feel closer to you could be to open a discord for everyone, where you give private text channels to patreons and a general one for everyone. In this way we could know more about you and how the game is going.
This game is one of the best and has a lot of potential on a personal level and I think it may turn out to be one of the best H games.
Remember that everything I told you is only recommendations to try to help you.
:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F9Zoney
Dec 17, 2021
What a good game there will be pregnancy scenes or cheating content in this case the mc does it there will be more characters I hope to see next updates

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
I honestly panicked a lot when i saw this had become Demo 2 instead of v15. I'm definitely holding onto the old version of the game until the new version completely catches up, whether that takes a year or two or not. I'm not saying the old version of the game was gold, it had flaws. If anything, it was stretched really thin trying to do too much with too many characters at once. As a game designer myself, I suggest just fully fleshing out each character one at a time and with each update putting in a third or even half of their scenes, that way, you have content for future updates for current characters while working on new ones. I just want you to succeed man. This is one of my favorites.

Reactions: BigBoobsPerv

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Hi guys and gals its me Saint!

Well Its going to be a long message but please bear with me ;)

So i created this account to talk with all of you who follow the game, so i'm going to be around here looking after all of you to reply all your questions, bugs and etc...

So about the Reboot: Damn the game whas leaked :cry:, but don't get me wrong i didn't want it to go outside the patreon because its waaay to early access, so it looks like half done and broken...In my mind i wanted to create a official first version, with all the things that you guys/gals had in the previous version, but that takes time and my official job demands my attention at the end of every year (I'm an accountant :ROFLMAO:), also rebooting a game its not a easy task for anyone even more for a just a single man doing everything.

Why the reboot happen: Well there is a good saying: "The road to hell, they say, is paved with good intentions" so in the previous versions i wanted the game to improve a lot and i hire some helpers around, the help was absolutely awesome but in the end the code of the game was so tangled up that i had to take like a week just to find a little bug, so I was dying for start over again the code and improve the game making it more simple and with more chance of future content, also improve some older animations that look outdated. My big motivation to continue with the game its to make it one of the best h-games out there, I know there is a lot of good games out there that I couldn't even get close but at least I want to give my best to the H-community.

About being a scammer: Well that certainly hurt... But don't get me wrong it hurts because in the last half of the year i took so many bad decisions that lead many of you thiking in that way, i don't judge you and i'm not mad at anyone its just hurt because its my own doing... So if there is anything I could do to gain again the trust that I've lost please tell me I'm open to suggestions.

I just want to create a good game and if its possible create a lot more, but please remember I'm just a man the only one who works on this game, I could make mistakes but my whole heart is honest in how much i want to give a good game for all of you.

Please feel free to ask whatever you want ;)
my best advice would be to ignore the cry babies. people are going to cry simply because they can, and personally, i tried your game a little while back, like .8 or something, and enjoyed it immensely. i keep an eye on these things and dont hold my breath for updates, so i havent touched it in a bit. but that doesnt mean i wasnt interested in where the game was going. the second piece of advice i can give is to ignore the cry babies. honestly, screw these people. make the game you are interested in, make the game you want, and you will have a better product at the end of the day. entitled whiners are only going to stress you out, make you redo parts that were just fine to begin with, and cause unnecessary drama that no one needs.

keep your pimp hand strong.

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
Hi guys and gals its me Saint!

Well Its going to be a long message but please bear with me ;)

So i created this account to talk with all of you who follow the game, so i'm going to be around here looking after all of you to reply all your questions, bugs and etc...

So about the Reboot: Damn the game whas leaked :cry:, but don't get me wrong i didn't want it to go outside the patreon because its waaay to early access, so it looks like half done and broken...In my mind i wanted to create a official first version, with all the things that you guys/gals had in the previous version, but that takes time and my official job demands my attention at the end of every year (I'm an accountant :ROFLMAO:), also rebooting a game its not a easy task for anyone even more for a just a single man doing everything.

Why the reboot happen: Well there is a good saying: "The road to hell, they say, is paved with good intentions" so in the previous versions i wanted the game to improve a lot and i hire some helpers around, the help was absolutely awesome but in the end the code of the game was so tangled up that i had to take like a week just to find a little bug, so I was dying for start over again the code and improve the game making it more simple and with more chance of future content, also improve some older animations that look outdated. My big motivation to continue with the game its to make it one of the best h-games out there, I know there is a lot of good games out there that I couldn't even get close but at least I want to give my best to the H-community.

About being a scammer: Well that certainly hurt... But don't get me wrong it hurts because in the last half of the year i took so many bad decisions that lead many of you thiking in that way, i don't judge you and i'm not mad at anyone its just hurt because its my own doing... So if there is anything I could do to gain again the trust that I've lost please tell me I'm open to suggestions.

I just want to create a good game and if its possible create a lot more, but please remember I'm just a man the only one who works on this game, I could make mistakes but my whole heart is honest in how much i want to give a good game for all of you.

Please feel free to ask whatever you want ;)
Well, I did play the new version and I only have one complaint really and that's Majorie's breasts on the couch (when she's sitting) and at the table are too small in comparison to other scenes with her. Like I absolutely loved Majorie having overtly large milkers from the first day you made the game and I'm just saying the consistency just needs a bit of tweaking. That said though I still think it's a nice update and I look forward to it being remade. Now I take it all the characters from the first game are coming back just with a revamped model?

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Reboot's interesting; will keep an eye on this game as I've been following it on/off for quite a long time.

duck012

Feb 15, 2020
Hi everyone! there are some scenes that go really slow (Princpal the old ones)
Did anyone have the same problem or know how to fix it?

Reactions: Jerchack

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
Hi guys! Sorry for the late reply, It seems like when f95 updated the version 04. Alpha, it stops notifying me about the new replies in this thread

No worries dude I've been there too, its stressful but seems like a work of passion so keep going you can only improve... Seems like you have a plan with define deliverables and expectations so I don't see a point to keep making polls (from what I understand you already did a poll for the reboot previously) just execute your action plan.

About bugs I'm not rpgmaker savvy but I think is mostly javascript (nodejs???) you could catch errors write them into a file (in root folder) and create a simple google forms (description + log.txt) to receive them and have some kind of telemetry...

cheers
Hi hobobrother! Thanks for your advice and motivation, and believe me, the only thing holding me together is my passion and promise to continue with the game until it's finished. And the only problem about rpgmaker Mv its that the errors that usually happens (a lot) are when the character its stuck, or a picture didn't get erased properly and the player has to shut down the game and avoid that event, So the google form its good but sadly rpgmaker mv its not the best tool for troubleshooting :cry:.

Reboot's interesting; will keep an eye on this game as I've been following it on/off for quite a long time.
Thanks Azraelith!

SOME UPDATE?
Hi ElPEPE! As many people suggested i'm working with a "Soft" reboot, so i will keep most of the dialogues, expressions and animations, but that doesn't save me from writing all the new code and review dialogues with my old spaniglish, it's kinda a slow progress, but i'm going to stop giving useless details and going straight to the point haha

But one more thing: All this reboot in my original plans was scheduled for 1 year of work and even if its a "soft" reboot its a titanic task to do in one month, the sacrifice its enourmous and remember i'm only one guy doing everthing.

Ok the next update will be ready for this weekend, in my discord i said Wednesday but in there I have the chance for explaining more easily why i'm late with the update, so give me chance until this weekend, just in case.

About what will have this update:

World map finished, code working like a charm, Quest system is fully working for the available characters.
Available characters: Marjorie, Alexa, Angie, Isabelle, Maria, Kiyoko, Megan(partially)​

Ashley (the nun) and Mescary are out of the version that i will drop this weekend. The reason of this is that they need some work in their stories, also part of the intro, that was part of the things that i had to change forcefully.

My next goal its to make an extra update at the end of the month with more content for Megan, 2 to 4 extra scenes.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes