Mod RPGM Onhold Never Saint (Huge Tits & Game Remake) [v2.2.2] [timix]

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
how do you get drug +++ walkthrough says at the red girls store went there but she's still only selling the normal drug
EXACTLY my issue at the moment - have done everything else except Maria because i can't get those harder drugs.
And purchasing twice the dose is not the answer, i tried that already with no results.

timix

Apr 23, 2017
EXACTLY my issue at the moment - have done everything else except Maria because i can't get those harder drugs.
And purchasing twice the dose is not the answer, i tried that already with no results.
i just got a bug where if you choose the bottom option for the blue haired girl the game freezes
Hello i seen all your message for the game and i will fix them all
for the Drug ++ you need to give the ( Drug without ++ ) first to Maria and after go to the red haired shop again and its will show the Drugs ++ but maybe its broken i will see that :/

i will try to fix that quickly but i already working on the next step of the game so when the next update is out you will get New quest new location fix bug new pic ect ect :) so i will take more time for the next update for all fix :/

Thanks for playing the MOD

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hello i seen all your message for the game and i will fix them all
for the Drug ++ you need to give the ( Drug without ++ ) first to Maria and after go to the red haired shop again and its will show the Drugs ++ but maybe its broken i will see that :/

i will try to fix that quickly but i already working on the next step of the game so when the next update is out you will get New quest new location fix bug new pic ect ect :) so i will take more time for the next update for all fix :/

Thanks for playing the MOD
yeah it's broken i was following the walkthrough i could try to cheat it in but that would probably break the game more

• Haha
Reactions: timix

timix

Apr 23, 2017
FIX BUG UPDATE V2.2.1

MEGA
:

Fixed the Sex drug ++ ( you can buy it now after u give the sex drug with ++
Anghie said Underwear now and not Bra
The sister of anghie think now anghie is your girlfriend

didn't fount the bug with the name " afaik " need more information

new area is blocked for no spoil its only a quick update because the gameplay was dead without the sex drug ++

New area preview ( only outside ) behind the shop at night ;)

Cocksucker location moved ( not so far of original position )

FIX UPDATE ONLY ON MEGA

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

timix

Apr 23, 2017
how do you get drug +++ walkthrough says at the red girls store went there but she's still only selling the normal drug

fix update upper

pxei12

Jul 10, 2018
I'm happy to present you the V1.0.0 Of Never saint Huge tits and game remake !

LINK :

CHANGELOG /!\ IMPORTANT /!\

- Added the INTRODUCTION ( Finally you will not start with no INFORMATION of the gameplay )
- New zone the confesionnal
- New sex scene animation for Ashley ( on afternoon )
- New event for Ashley
- New sex scene animation for Mescary ( on night behind the shop )
- New event for Mescary
- Anghie event edited ( at house )
- Added Daytime : DAY / AFTERNOON / NIGHT
- Added Daytime event exemple in night all sleep or anghie go to the church in Afternoon ( thanks me later )
- CAN PASS TIME ON HAROLD COMPUTER IN ROOM
- Added Madelyne
- Added 3 Pic for Madelyne
- Openned the school ( only the hall and mixed bathroom )
- Added 1 event for Madelyne
- Added a new event for Alexa ( on afternoon on her room )
- Can sleep in the your bed the night
Broken link :/

timix

Apr 23, 2017
Hello everyone !
i saw the new version of Never saint the V8 !
i imediatly opened RPGMAKER to work on the MOD projet !

Here a teaser of
the new map ( not finished )
i have brand new thing to do now ! But ...
the Dev of Never Saint CRYPTED all hes flooder maybe because he don't like someone modding hes game :unsure:
but don't worry i DECRYPTED all the images so i got all ! :D

If you see this Original dev of Never saint i don't want to provoke you if you dislike something on my MOD or anything you don't want in my MOD or something PM me without your work hes always better then me ! ( because i can't draw xd )