Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
A few questions related to the Kiyoko quest.

- When the MC decides to eavesdrop, there comes a "+1 Influence" message - is that a new stat or power i cannot find or some translation error (guessing it could be Concentration or Control)?

I decide to make an alternate save, where the MC minds his business and doesn't eavesdrop, went through the different dialogue & stuff, but when i tried to look into the "quests" function, things messed up.

Any idea of what might have happened?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
How do get Anghie HJ and how do you confess to Ashely?
Confession is aceessoble only on saturday afternoons.
After your first confession you now have the option when meeting Anghie in the park of admiting to your erections.
Doing so should lead to the two of you getting into the "turtle" and from there to the HJ.

curlyboy01

Aug 18, 2018
Confession is aceessoble only on saturday afternoons.
After your first confession you now have the option when meeting Anghie in the park of admiting to your erections.
Doing so should lead to the two of you getting into the "turtle" and from there to the HJ.
what time though cause every time I try she always says I only do this on the weekend

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
what time though cause every time I try she always says I only do this on the weekend
Saturday, when in the church after 13:00, you go to the shining dot in the right side corridor and from there to the confessional (the red curtains in the stairs) to start the whole thing.

D

Deleted member 1439211

On July 31st Saint Voice posted on his patreon page the release date for the new update.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes