Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I recognize this animation style from some MnF games. Looks really cool, can't wait to see more about this one.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Question: the changelog for v0.04 speaks of "4 Pictures that make 2 differents animations for Marjorie- PC "VR""

But i remember seeing only one, of her catching him masturbating unawares. What is the other one?

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
Question: the changelog for v0.04 speaks of "4 Pictures that make 2 differents animations for Marjorie- PC "VR""

But i remember seeing only one, of her catching him masturbating unawares. What is the other one?
The dev is talking about there being "4 pictures'' that make 2 scenes where the MC is using the VR thingy:

MC masturbating using VR
MC masturbating using VR but his mom shows up

If you use a decryption tool, you can see all the game's images in www/img/pictures and animations in www/movies, I recommend doing this if you think you missed a scene

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The dev is talking about there being "4 pictures'' that make 2 scenes where the MC is using the VR thingy:

MC masturbating using VR
MC masturbating using VR but his mom shows up

If you use a decryption tool, you can see all the game's images in www/img/pictures and animations in www/movies, I recommend doing this if you think you missed a scene
Nah, i suspected i was misunderstanding the changelog, but wanted someone to give me a straight answer on what exactly.
Well, subject closed, now back to waiting for the next update.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Out of curiosity, what are the current Max stats in this version of the game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just to re-check things and pass a little time while waiting for the next update.

Ah, almost forgot, one doubt about Anghie in the church: when speaking with the MC there's a moment she says "YES! oh god.... I'm dying of boringness" when the correct word would be boredom.

Was that a mistake, or is Anghie saying it like that intentional, to reflect the fact she's younger and less educated?
Silly thought that has been bouncing on my mind....

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
Out of curiosity, what are the current Max stats in this version of the game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just to re-check things and pass a little time while waiting for the next update.

Ah, almost forgot, one doubt about Anghie in the church: when speaking with the MC there's a moment she says "YES! oh god.... I'm dying of boringness" when the correct word would be boredom.

Was that a mistake, or is Anghie saying it like that intentional, to reflect the fact she's younger and less educated?
Silly thought that has been bouncing on my mind....
I don't think that's intentional. I believe the dev's first language is not English, I think he is Spanish.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I don't think that's intentional. I believe the dev's first language is not English, I think he is Spanish.
I think also it's a mistake - it's just that i found it sort of appropriate in a way, as she's the youngest, somewhat childish character of the cast.

(Innocent, now that is quite debatable from a girl doing a lap dance on a boy in a church - and admits she's teasing to boot). :sneaky:

D

Deleted member 2738

I thought this would be mediocre but damn those animations show he's dedicated.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I actually love this so far It reminds me a ton of urban demons well back when it was good and nergal tried.

I must say I am excited about this one , Its been a while since I looked forward over an rpg maker game.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I actually love this so far It reminds me a ton of urban demons well back when it was good and nergal tried.

I must say I am excited about this one , Its been a while since I looked forward over an rpg maker game.
Have heard much of Urban Demons, but have yet to give it a serious try as that one's pace felt quite plodding to me (though that might be either the program or the intro, who knows).

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
My issue with Urban Demons is the fact they reuse the same BJ, Doggy, Missionary, Ride sex scene for every woman in the game, there's no variety. The rest of the game is alright.

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
My issue with Urban Demons is the fact they reuse the same BJ, Doggy, Missionary, Ride sex scene for every woman in the game, there's no variety. The rest of the game is alright.
Well their not exactly the same for each one. Certain ones are unique but I do know there are some that are completely the same as the other like Brigette and Neala's fuck scene and Mrs. Jennings and Neala's ride scenes.

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
All if you think about it Kimberley from Urban Demons looks like the teacher in Never Saint

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes