pj13

Apr 22, 2018
the links not working for me. The download starts up but 5-10 minutes it stops and then 5 minutes later i get a "network error"

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
i´m gonna play this game again but in a couple of months after some big updates looks promising as school of lust in my opinion they are games with the same vibe of gameplay and history. Anyway congrats hardly i see or recognize a promising game and yep i see that on this game (i hope doesn´t do same mistake as many others and introduce a lot of new characters without even had the middle base of the principal characters)

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About the banshee/ghost.

- going to school you hear rumours of the ghost from two classmates, Martin & Klaus. The rest you'll find out easily enough i think.

- the restrooms in the park are now acessible. After you have done the "haunted bus" quest, you can summon the banshee in the men's room for gloryhole fun.

Last edited:

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
Hey does the Changelog image that was posted a couple pages back include the Extended stuff?

Also, there is a post up on the dev's patreon page for the 0.0.5 guide, can anyone drop that over here, if you so please?

Torpower0

May 20, 2017
I am trying to start the quest with Alexa in 0.05 by talking to her in the afternoon like it says in the guide but all she says is "Get lost perv!". Is there something I'm missing or does this version require a new save?

villa219

Jun 5, 2017
I am trying to start the quest with Alexa in 0.05 by talking to her in the afternoon like it says in the guide but all she says is "Get lost perv!". Is there something I'm missing or does this version require a new save?
Nope you need to complete alexa's quest with the cam

Reactions: Torpower0

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
No, the only new scenes are with the sister and a ghost. The guide that comes with the download will tell you.
Actually, i think there might be some scene with Maria in the house's bathroom...

edit: that scene is from Extended v.003, according to the guide?!

And i need 120 for her, plus 150-200 for Alexa......GODAMNIT!!!!!
Seriously, is there some way to make QUICK money on this thing?!

Last edited:

Waste

Jun 29, 2017
Actually, i think there might be some scene with Maria in the house's bathroom...

edit: that scene is from Extended v.003, according to the guide?!

And i need 120 for her, plus 150-200 for Alexa......GODAMNIT!!!!!
Seriously, is there some way to make QUICK money on this thing?!
Progress throughout the storyline 'til you unlock the clerk job, and that's basically what you need to do

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes