Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Progress throughout the storyline 'til you unlock the clerk job, and that's basically what you need to do
I found this Easter egg long ago if you press 100 you get $100 !!!!
Yes, i know those. But had already zeroed all my money with VR, cams and other stuff. But thanks for the thought people.
Ah, just remembered you can do clerk job twice a day, so not exactly awful, as i would have to wait until saturday for Maria anyway.
Here we go again.

Also, wasn't it supposed to be able to repeat Maria's scenes without paying after you do all of them?

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
what do you choose to make a Banshee fall in love?
You simply choose to forgive the ghosts & send them to heaven, instead of punishing them & send to the abyss.
This also determines if you get an anal or vaginal sex scene with the banshee in the park.

Reactions: KOKIL

KOKIL

Mar 17, 2019
You simply choose to forgive the ghosts & send them to heaven, instead of punishing them & send to the abyss.
This also determines if you get an anal or vaginal sex scene with the banshee in the park.
I didn't see a Banshee in the Park))))))

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I didn't see a Banshee in the Park))))))
Ok, don't know how much you have done or not of this quest/storyline, so here goes a summary.

- when you go to school at morning, you'll find two students, Martin & Klaus, talking about how one of them lost his phone in a dare, to enter a haunted bus you get at 3AM in front of the park.

- going to the bus at the established time you'll met the ghost (that do nothing) and the banshee, that hits the MC after he gets the phone (a shining spot), then you must battle her.

- to reach the banshee you need to put out the bonfires separating you from her. But to extinguish the fires with holy water, you must first exorcise the other ghost, from whom she gets energy to maintain the fires.

- [SAVE upon entering the bus, so you can easily play through both possible outcomes for this battle]

- you can choose to either forgive (send to heaven) or punish (send to the abyss) the ghosts.

- After you put out all fires and advances on the banshee, you both are teleported to the park, where you discuss with a much weakened banshee and can choose to forgive (she begs you to have sex before going) or punish (buttfucks it straight to hell) her.

- Either way lets the MC later summon her back for gloryhole blowjobs in the men's restroom (any time of day or night) of the park, though the dialogue and attitude differ (if you were forgiving, she's loving & lusty, while if you punished her, the whole relation is more acrimonious and based on coercion).

I don't know which parts you have already played or not, so i guess that giving it all a rundown might be good, both for you and people stumped or just starting it. Hope it helps.

Last edited:

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Ahh i want more of that Sister Scenes, i bet her BF is actually the MC.
Does patreon games just release updates whenever they feel like it ? Or do they usually have a deadline?..

villa219

Jun 5, 2017
Ahh i want more of that Sister Scenes, i bet her BF is actually the MC.
Does patreon games just release updates whenever they feel like it ? Or do they usually have a deadline?..
Usually he drops a new version every 30 days but he takes like 1 week more to find bugs and test the game

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
As this game is, is it worth playing now, or would it be better to wait awhile longer before starting?

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I love the game, but the only character I don't really like is the ghost/succubus. I just can't get to like her, all the other characters are awesome. Not saying that you should stop paying attention to her, pretty sure others like her.
So I'm going to wait for the next update. Keep it up.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
As a whole
A decent number of handjobs, blowjobs, titwork, grinding and other "close enough" scenes, "almost there/just the tip" ass scene with Maria (the maid), dream sex scene with Alexa (MC's sister) and anal or vaginal with a "Banshee"/Sadako clone late night at the park depending on one's choices.

should i make a clearer walkthorugh?
Nah, was helpful aplenty the way it is already.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWayMissile

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hey, people came acrosss a little something curious this week.

thing. Looks familiar?

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes