jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Can't seem to trigger Alexa's route in 0.0.5, if i speak to her in the afternoon she's pissed and i can't do anything ???

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
This was posted a month ago on his patreon :

Hello Saints!
As result for the last poll the winners will be
Marjorie
Teacher

Also for the next version there is going to be changes and they will be:
  • Implement quest tracker
  • Animated bust with live2D - ( This will be only Marjorie Bust for now, i plan to make all the bust completely animated but i want to hear your opinion when the next version comes out)
  • There will be only 1 map for commercial zone (Park, School, church)
  • Implement "good or bad choices" (Your choices could have a different scene based on your decision )
There could be more changes but i will keep updating for them.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
This was posted a month ago on his patreon :

Hello Saints!
As result for the last poll the winners will be
Marjorie
Teacher

Also for the next version there is going to be changes and they will be:
  • Implement quest tracker
  • Animated bust with live2D - ( This will be only Marjorie Bust for now, i plan to make all the bust completely animated but i want to hear your opinion when the next version comes out)
  • There will be only 1 map for commercial zone (Park, School, church)
  • Implement "good or bad choices" (Your choices could have a different scene based on your decision )
There could be more changes but i will keep updating for them.
I would like to get a bit more from Maria, but more Marjorie & Kiyoko content is great too (specially as the later implies we might get more from school in future installments) and the possibility of more scenes depending on choice sounds promising. About merging Park, School & Church in one big zone map, well, i'm uncertain. Guess i'll have to wait and see to form an actual opinion.

One month ago? So we might be seeing those changes (i hope) in next version, this week or the next. The sooner the better.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Something that just crossed my mind - after you finish the "haunted bus quest", the MC can summon the banshee at mornings & afternoons in the men's room of the park. But is there anything to do in the women's room, that also gets unlocked from that point onwards?

Curious if anyone has asked Saint's Voice about this and what was the answer (or not).

ColdFingers

Jul 17, 2018
Good game but the English needs serious work "he tricked me to came with him, the he leave me here".

Should be (for non English speakers) "he tricked me into coming here, then he left me"

Edit: I'm further into the game and I don't have a f#####g clue what's being said most of the time (redo the whole thing) lol

Last edited:

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
Good game but the English needs serious work "he tricked me to came with him, the he leave me here".

Should be (for non English speakers) "he tricked me into coming here, then he left me"

Edit: I'm further into the game and I don't have a f#####g clue what's being said most of the time (redo the whole thing) lol
He is spanish so its quite hard and those are just simple mistakes, for its easy to understand

ColdFingers

Jul 17, 2018
That was only one small example and the beginning of the game, the Spanglish is almost unintelligible in parts making no sense. I'm only telling him what he needs to hear if he wants to make a game and actual money in the English speaking market, not being nasty about it.

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
Hopefully someone will share a link, not sure if this beta version is only for high tier patrons though :c

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hi there saints!
First i want to thank you all for your support it really get me happy to see you around here waiting for the new versions and for that i wanted to give you more content.
New changes:
  • Votes every month for suggestions and decisions for the next scenes and situations between the characters
  • New random animation every month
  • Access every week to a animated preview of Never Saint.
  • Tier patron 4 changed to $20
Extended version:
  • Extended version will no longer be delivered as a part of the game, they will be delivered as a flash game or a video in Vimeo. Using this let me be more creative with the scenes because they could be whatever you want, so wait for a poll for this scenes ;D
He posted this a month ago on his patreon.

villa219

Jun 5, 2017

Here guys, version 0.0.6
I ask to Mr Saint about why he didn't publish any public version this time, he told me that there are so many bugs in this version that is only a beta for patreons, but hell he was right.... Its playable some times... but the spanglish its over 9000!.

Edit: He make a Spanish version in the game... and the code is mixing....

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes