Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
There's a stretching/butt job scene with the teacher and a handjob scene with MC's mom in the bath. I recommend starting a new save, the new quest system doesn't work with old saves I think.
Good to know, thanks for the warning.

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
I thought this version would have an animated bust of Marjorie, not sure if that is working at all, but it's still a beta so there's a few bugs.

villa219

Jun 5, 2017
I thought this version would have an animated bust of Marjorie, not sure if that is working at all, but it's still a beta so there's a few bugs.
He made the animated bust, i download it and its beautiful!, the problem was make the animation work in the rpg maker,

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
There's a stretching/butt job scene with the teacher and a handjob scene with MC's mom in the bath. I recommend starting a new save, the new quest system doesn't work with old saves I think.
Any idea what difference the choices make ?
Also the Stretching buttjob is with both of them having clothes on right ?
What did you do to progress to a HJ in the bath. I can't seem to progress there ?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Testing v0.0.6 now - does anyone else have problems with the game turning horribly slow and unresponsive when it turns to night? Seriously, it's atrocious, i'm quite tempted to stop until a debug for at least this comes out.

Also, Sucky appears to already live at the house in the beginning, as she gets mentioned (and finds cat shit to boot) if you opt to help Marjorie with cleaning in the 1st day at home.

Last edited:

villa219

Jun 5, 2017
Testing v0.0.6 now - does anyone else have problems with the game turning horribly slow and unresponsive when it turns to night? Seriously, it's atrocious, i'm quite tempted to stop until a debug for at least this comes out.

Also, Sucky appears to already live at the house in the beginning, as she gets mentioned (and finds cat shit to boot) if you opt to help Marjorie with cleaning in the 1st day at home.
Well thats because the dev send some quick bug fixes thought the discord, otherwise its unplayable

D

Deleted member 1439211

Anybody has the walkthrough for the 0.0.6 version?

D

Deleted member 1439211

The 0.0.6 version is pretty much unplayable at present due to some bug issues, not exactly very conductive to the making of a walkthrough update, eh?:oops:
The game you can download via the above mega link contains 2 different saving file. Are they the saving files from the completed v.0.0.5 Extended?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The game you can download via the above mega link contains 2 different saving file. Are they the saving files from the completed v.0.0.5 Extended?
Considering they start from different spots of the story (just before fooling around with Maria in the bathroom and at the "Haunted Bus") and seem to work fine with the game (at least in daytime hours) where old saves supposedly don't, due to the changes in how quests work now, i would say no. My guess is that they are "just" partial saves from v.0.0.6.

We might have to wait a day or two, or maybe a week at most for things to be sorted out, i hope.

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
Those saves are actually mine, I forgot to delete them xD
They are completed saves with all scenes unlocked and infinite money though, but sadly old saves will break the game

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
No new content for now, but a damn good news that we will have random animations in the next builds...
surely hope we get to see more of Marjorie and Alexa (or Sucky xD) first instead of adding random characters on the sides...

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
People 0.06 HAS got new content. Marjorie and the teacher were the ones that won the poll for this version.
Marjorie in bath monday morning (when the door isn't closed) HJ scene and the teacher has an ass job with clothes on.(in the gym (enter school to the right) go to class to trigger quest that leads to you working out with the teacher)
It's buggy as hell though and doesn't seem to work well with old saves.

The changelog that's in the OP for 0.06 isn't the actual changelog. That was something Saint voice posted on his patreon a month ago just as info. Can anyone contact a mod or something to fix it ?

Reactions: McDo69 and Sonico
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes