Feb 27, 2020
Idk but we can guess from previous extended releases:
  • From v11 to v12 it took ~3 months
  • From v12 to v13 it took 2.5 months
  • From v13 to v14 it took ~4 months
v14 EXT was released at the start of June. So the next update might be in mid-August (optimistic), at the start of September (middle ground) or at the start of October (realistic). Of course there is always option D: Next year (pessimistic)

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Idk but we can guess from previous extended releases:
  • From v11 to v12 it took ~3 months
  • From v12 to v13 it took 2.5 months
  • From v13 to v14 it took ~4 months
v14 EXT was released at the start of June. So the next update might be in mid-August (optimistic), at the start of September (middle ground) or at the start of October (realistic). Of course there is always option D: Next year (pessimistic)
last update take so long bc the dev had health problems. soo maybe the next update will be in 1/2 months i hope!

HCoel

Jan 27, 2020
can't wait to see more update from this game :)
but yeah i found that alot of bugs might to be fixed, sometime like the quest of maria is like repeatable quest i just did complete the quest but it happen re completed again.
but the animation of the game really stunning. love it so far no rugrats.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Why is the frame rate so bad? it's unplayable and this looks like a really good game anyway to fix it?
try disabling some game effects, you will need to manually disable than in game files, if i remember well, is one of the .js file, i dont know.

Chaos93

Jun 28, 2020
try disabling some game effects, you will need to manually disable than in game files, if i remember well, is one of the .js file, i dont know.
Ok thanks I'll give it a go and also I have been trying it through the joiplay app too does that effect it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'm having trouble finding out how to activate new scenes with Isabelle, Mescary, and Ashley from version 0.14 and up. Where do I go or who do I talk to at what time and day to trigger the quests necessary to activate the newest scenes? After the first sex scene in church I tried talking to Ashley in the booth but there were no new options.

Last edited:

Bolg

Nov 14, 2018
how do I get in the discord of Saint Voice though ? Accidentally left it thinking it was for something else
Become a $ 5 Patron. I first tried to write to the Saint in patreon and asked for access to the discord, but he did not answer.

rodrigo garcia

Nov 20, 2020
qdebo hacer para follar a Mescary por el culo? jejeje no se ingles Los siento por favor ayuden
:( ya termine el juego pero no consigo coger con ella por el culo xD

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes