Basmu

Feb 26, 2021
I don't know how android files works, can someone explain me please what to do ?
When I unzip files, i don't see any launcher .apk

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Guys the creator post news about the game
But he might will do a reboot of the game
Why i have the feeling when i see the words *reboot or remake* most of the times tends to become bad news to expect something totally different from the current art?

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Should've seen it coming, the scenes are amazing but on a gameplay point of view this game it's a mess. I'm actually in favour of a reboot to start over with stronger foundation
I wouldn't be against the dev reworking the older scenes like they are doing now. The newer ones look a lot better. The game could use a soft reboot and come out better than ever I trust the dev to stick with the game.

Reactions: Asterix1111

protagonist9090

Jul 26, 2020
can someone plz post this file ''Never Saint 0.14\www\img\tilesets\SF_Outside_B.txt.'' my rar is corrupt and i have crappy internet......

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I'm not sure, but I hope not the last I heard was about the re-work in a Patreon post on Aug 14. On a side note, I've seen you in just about every thread I 've been to. It's kind of easy to spot you because of the name and pic.
Looks like we have a similar taste

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes