Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
ngl i'm a little bit disappointed in the developer. When breaking the deadline at least communicate it, it wouldnt be a problem but being silent for almost a week since it should have been released...:(
Can you tell me on which character this upcoming update focussing on??

May 10, 2021
yeah it's been a week now, not a word from him, maybe he caught covid again? let's hope not so
i don't think so, because there is a whole other pandemic here and on patreon.
first signs are delay and silence, this seems to be very contagious, i observe a rapid spread.

rumors say gumdrop is patient zero, who then transmitted it to icstor. the government is obviously overwhelmed with tracking the infection and taking appropriate measures against it.

Nov 4, 2020
Guys, the developer posted that the game demo was delayed, he mentions that it would be ready in a maximum of 5 days, more than 5 days have passed and he has not published anything. Any patreon that knows what happened?

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
either he is sick and cant go to the computer, what we dont hope, or he abonded the project, what we dont hope either

dueces

Jan 15, 2019
Click on one of the options : - - / MEGA

Finally guys! The first demo is out, there are a few more things that i need to work but I can't delay the demo anymore.

Just a quick guide while i work on the Quest system.

Marjorie have 6 levels of love, to increase it you have to talk to her, some actions will increase her "Affection" once that value hit 10 point you increase her love.

Marjorie locations:

Dawn (3am - 5am): She's sleeping in her room.

Sunrise (6am - 8am): Taking a shower.

Day (9am - 14pm): In the kitchen or outside besides the hanging clothes

Sunset (15pm - 17pm) At the sofa

Dusk (18pm - 20pm) At the table.

Night (21pm - 2am) In her room

Underdevelopment scenes:

There are quite a few scenes like that, but I'm working on it, this version was an improvement of dialogues and system. That alone took almost all the time, in a few next days i will update with a demo#2 with all the scenes.

There're more dialogues that i didn't put in this version beacuse of the need of the animations, Marjo has all the dialogues done its just to draw

Changelog

Dialogues:

All the dialogues of her has been updated and will change on every level of love going from a normal Step-M0m to a kinky one.

System:

Removed the intricated progression, now the player could make a progression with out the need of a guide (don't worry it will be one)

Time system improved: The time has been extended leaving more space for future scenes

The map has been updated

Scenes: All of the scenes of Marjorie previously used has been put in this version

NEW Scenes:

Marjo at the table (Under development)

Marjo sleeping: (Animation Under development)

Marjo at the kitchen: ( Animation Under Development)

Marjo faces: Those faces are completed but they're part of the molesting animation.

-Wait for the Demo#2 i will be puting all my attention on animating and drawing, so it should not take as long as this first demo.

Pranky77

Dec 25, 2018
Click on one of the options : WINDOWS - MAC - / MEGA

Finally guys! The first demo is out, there are a few more things that i need to work but I can't delay the demo anymore.

Just a quick guide while i work on the Quest system.

Marjorie have 6 levels of love, to increase it you have to talk to her, some actions will increase her "Affection" once that value hit 10 point you increase her love.

Marjorie locations:

Dawn (3am - 5am): She's sleeping in her room.

Sunrise (6am - 8am): Taking a shower.

Day (9am - 14pm): In the kitchen or outside besides the hanging clothes

Sunset (15pm - 17pm) At the sofa

Dusk (18pm - 20pm) At the table.

Night (21pm - 2am) In her room

Underdevelopment scenes:

There are quite a few scenes like that, but I'm working on it, this version was an improvement of dialogues and system. That alone took almost all the time, in a few next days i will update with a demo#2 with all the scenes.

There're more dialogues that i didn't put in this version beacuse of the need of the animations, Marjo has all the dialogues done its just to draw

Changelog

Dialogues:

All the dialogues of her has been updated and will change on every level of love going from a normal Step-M0m to a kinky one.

System:

Removed the intricated progression, now the player could make a progression with out the need of a guide (don't worry it will be one)

Time system improved: The time has been extended leaving more space for future scenes

The map has been updated

Scenes: All of the scenes of Marjorie previously used has been put in this version

NEW Scenes:

Marjo at the table (Under development)

Marjo sleeping: (Animation Under development)

Marjo at the kitchen: ( Animation Under Development)

Marjo faces: Those faces are completed but they're part of the molesting animation.

-Wait for the Demo#2 i will be puting all my attention on animating and drawing, so it should not take as long as this first demo.
our hero, many thanks you man :D

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes