Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I really thank the guys that share content with us, I wanted to say that I'm just amazed of how good the devs are doing their work, a revamp wasn't of my liking but this first demo! I saw just one progression scene that didn't matched
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I really am in love with this game and devs, I really want to help with money, soon, I hope, will do it regularly, thanks for the great work!

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
newest art looks good, but I not impressed by the progress so far after 3 years seems thats there is no goal nor ending. Too many of the problems of the game could have been avoided by taking a step back and planning before creating, hopefully this "revamp" is a step in the right direction, keep the good work.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
how to play it on android i downloaded the android version and unzip it but i cant play can any one help
You need Joiplay, you can download it from Play Store, then you extract the file in some folder, open Joiplay and select the '.game' or '.exe' file, then you can play from Joiplay

Error2145

Apr 3, 2019
I need help with the apk file, it is in zip and if I extract it it does not remain as an apk, try to change the ". Zip" to ". Apk" and it did not work, maybe I am very stupid or maybe there is some step that I missed or not I know
Help pls

nerd332reak

Feb 21, 2020
I need help with the apk file, it is in zip and if I extract it it does not remain as an apk, try to change the ". Zip" to ". Apk" and it did not work, maybe I am very stupid or maybe there is some step that I missed or not I know
Help pls
you need to download JoiPlay to play it, so its not in apk tho

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Why is it that whenever a xxx game is making progress the developers are suddenly struck with the need to rework/remake content...I swear it never ceases to amaze me how this stupid ass cycle repeats itself in this genre of games and development. To the patrons; enjoy the dev milking you out of money.

Bolg

Nov 14, 2018
Why is it that whenever a xxx game is making progress the developers are suddenly struck with the need to rework/remake content...I swear it never ceases to amaze me how this stupid ass cycle repeats itself in this genre of games and development. To the patrons; enjoy the dev milking you out of money.
The developer first conducted a survey among patrons. The majority voted to rework the game.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Hey what's up with the dev he posted about a month ago that the second demo would be out in a couple days and since then nothing , is it typical of this dev to go radio silent or does he have some personal problems ?

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes