Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
Omg the game UI and HUD is so messy rn! I just wanna know the reason for this reebot, it wasn't necessary. Damn, such a shame and waste of time (for the dev)...

Reactions: Jarul

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
i like the new bust of majorie but i dont see why the game needed a remake, like at all. It wasnt a complex game nor was it convoluted, art was good etc. I don't see why it was even needed.

what is this reboot 2 shit wich version have all the content
The version that has all the content is the old extended 14. It is the first set of links in the OP while the new demo reboot is the second set of links and only contains the new artstyle and a look at the new mechanics. That and the majorie scenes from the old version and a few new ones.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
god damn it... the content is mostly Live2D so can't rip the files to see what's actually new in the reboot.
Anyone got a gallery save or something?
or is this reboot not worth replaying?

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
I would be the perfect saint why because those ugly sags and fat ass women wouldn't be appealing to me in the slightest
hey everybody! this guy doesnt like the women is this game!

see? no one cares. you dont like it, move on. no need to proclaim to the rest of the forum that you would prefer the entire cast be replaced with 12 year old boys.

good day, ma'am.

Dec 25, 2019
I didn't really like the demo very much

As for the map it looks pretty good

But as for art, I really feel it strange

He just had to perfect the cartoon style he had, there was no need to change it.

The style does not fit what we already had and also came with weird fetish included

luckily I never really liked marjorie
I always preferred Mescary
I just hope he don't screw her up or something

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I must say that i really like this new art and the new scenes (the table scene was kinky af), the only bad thing is in the remake there is only Marjorie for now, and we don't have any story, so i believe we need to wait 4-5 months until the remake is at the same as the "old" game. I wonder if the dev get a new artist, while the new art look like the old one, there still something that tell me that is a different artist.

Reactions: F9Zoney
Nov 4, 2020
This demo 2 just bring a animated footjob?, blowjob and sex in the shower are under development, "molest her" when she hangs the clothes is underdevelopment too, what a disappointment this creator is generating to me, before the reboot I really appreciated the content

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
explain to me which one to download
the demo
or the Reebot demo
The top set is the last version of the game before the reboot
Bottom set is update of the reboot.
So which? Depends on if you want to play an actual game with content or a game where all the content/characters were removed (save one) to update the map and screw with the drawings a little?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So let me get this straight.

saint voice comes back after IRL stuff to release a REBOOT starting all over from scratch with all character animations???
Or is it only a visual overhaul performance of the UI?

I'm confused on how there's absolutely 0 content on this new version compared to the hmmm previous game version which i forgot the number but where you coulda interact with almost 13 or 15 females? I'm reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy confused on why the dev decided to do this lol. also anyone knows what was the last game version before the reboot? and where i can download it? I recall seeing a Version 15? was there a Version 15 or only a Version 14?

quick edit: also any difference between version 14 extended, public or test?

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes