3.80 star(s) 25 Votes

jardinier

May 12, 2020
I think there is a bug in the change of day. If you go to bed tuesday à 1 AM, you awake wednesday at 6 AM (and not normaly tuesday at 6 AM).

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Wtf happened to this game? didn't this have good/bad routes? i feel like now its only the love route......

Number 4

Apr 1, 2020
Im playing on joiplay and wannever i play it the frames are pretty bad specially the introduction with the sister
My game crash when she talks to the mom,Like i can't even play

euintue

Feb 1, 2020
pls help i cant continue with the history i am stuck in the first mission the exploring the city pls HELP

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
pls help i cant continue with the history i am stuck in the first mission the exploring the city pls HELP
what you mean you are stuck there?
you need to take the bus and visit 3 locations, thats it, for now.
the quest wont end because I think the dev planning to add more places to visit in the future and its easier to keep it "in progress" for coding reasons.

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
i can't find the nun, where is she supposed to be?
or do i have to do something to find her?
she isnt in this version, she will be added in the next update.
this version is a rework of the game, you can try looking for the older version (someone posted it a few pages back)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Megan: "I read other books than the bible" in regards to sex.

Knowing some of its actual contents... has plenty :|
She must have skipped song of solomon every time :S (more like 50 shades of solomon XD )

Although tbh, it is often dumbed down for kids to hear... so understandable perception.

They don't exactly tell you what happens between delilah and Sampson... but you know what they be doing before she cut his hair... and it wasn't bedtime stories XD out of wedlock too, very spicy for those times, also kinda why he died... even in ancient times hoes ain't loyal XD

Don't take this comment too seriously btw, is more some fun facts, and interesting tings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Totenkopf098

beryn

May 8, 2017
Are the guide of an old build, not even the first part of it matches what happens in game.
1 – Use the front door of Marjorie's House - Now you are outside, why I don't know, but fine that works I guess.
2 – Go upstairs to Alexa's room, use the door. - Nothing happens when you enter, no one there and nothing to interact with, so why do this.
3 - Take the bus and go to the park & talk to the girl in the bench - No one there, so why again go there?

Last edited:

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
Are the guide of an old build, not even the first part matches in game.
1 – Use the front door of Marjorie's House - Now you are outside, why I don't know, but fine that works I guess.
2 – Go upstairs to Alexa's room, use the door. - Nothing happens when you enter, so again why do this.
3 - Take the bus and go to the park & talk to the girl in the bench - No one there, so why again go there?
yes, the new version has built in quest log. old version is posted a few pages back.
note: new version has a few bugs with maria and megan, and missing a bunch of things.

beryn

May 8, 2017
yes, the new version has built in quest log. old version is posted a few pages back.
note: new version has a few bugs with maria and megan, and missing a bunch of things.
Fair, I'm skipping this game then if it's bugged too..
I'm also already don't like that two of the quests you start with are mutually exclusive, both of them is from 1500-1700 instead of at different times. Now you talk with you step-mom and then wait 3 hours, talk with her outside and wait 2 hours and then you are forced to choose one of the two quests. It could easily have been split so you didn't have to just stand and wait.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes