Correctly

Aug 11, 2022
Where can i find apk for this , because all android links only provide zip fule for pc.... it wont work even if you rename it to .apk

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
It looks like the reboot removed the mind control aspect / spells from the game...
except... they missed a few scenes. When first doing massage/boobjob with Maria MC mentioned casting a spell on her
And when praying with Isabelle the MC casts a spell on her. Even though the plot explicitly was just mundane seduction with no supernatural elements until now (and I literally did everything else before Isabelle)

I'm here but I wasn't active till now, mostly because I always got overwhelming with pm in discord or patreon but enough excuses, I'm back. Screenshot_1.png

To reply to everything: the supernatural powers and everything its there but I cant introduce them again till I rewrite Mescary, only then i can introduce the supernatural powers (again), the next update is for Ashley, i need to rewrite some things and re make 2 scenes and add 2 more, or 4 (can't make a promise on that last number) but meanwhile i rewrite Ashley (the nun)I'll introduce Mescary (the witch) and whit that I can let the supernatural flow again but no battle system for the moment.

Might get rewritten but i think Saint Voice just reused the old scenes, or they'll bring back the whole magic thing
Oh no, that's a big no, no for me haha, I could introduce the old scenes again but not as a brand new, damn... that's plain rip off, other thing its to make a remake of them but i'll do it only if the scenes is really hideous and always tell that is a remake.

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
does it looks familiar?
Yup, in fact that was the inspiration for the whole change of image of Marjorie and damn I fall in love with that seductive look, they are like other 10 like that.

So don't mind it too much, Mfn games does it all the time, many artist do it and its not something proud to be off but I would not lie about it when I do it. :giggle:

In fact the game itself was heavily inspired in other game:https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v1-1-beta-nergal.3296/.

When the game was under the tag of "Abandoned" I got the courage to start my own game, i wanted to make a mod version but chilly was on the labor of doing that. So I started my own. Bender.jpg

Last edited:

Lynx-.-x

Jan 9, 2021
Where can i find apk for this , because all android links only provide zip fule for pc.... it wont work even if you rename it to .apk
Use Joiplay to play the PC version on Android.
All you have to do is unzip and the rest in-app stuff you'll easily figure out ✌

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
Hello my lovely fella, I just update the links with an official android version, it should work like a charm I tested till I hate it but I always manage miss one thing or two :cautious:, if you found any errors come and tell me ;)

Reactions: Correctly
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes