Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Did the new version of the game remove some the scenes?
Not affiliated in any way so just my view point but it seems the DEV pretty much started over. New maps and probably new coding as well but I just see a lot of old art being re-inserted as the new version progresses. A lot of scenes missing from original, good/bad path not re-implemented and have yet to see any "new" anything ( besides mentioned maps).

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
4 new animations, the post here skipped a "version"
there is also
Megan in the school / Sex behind the chair
Megan in her room / Sex against the bed
Any help with the stupid time counter for the lunch quest?
That you can't access in the image gallery, for extra awesomeness.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
22-07-13
Marjorie can be fucked in the shower when you have 6 of love with her - At 06:00 AM
Marjorie can be fucked when you spent the night drinking with her when you have 6 of love with her - At 21:00 PM
just this 2 line right?????????

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I feel so stupid bro...the entire time I've been playing this game even from the previous versions before before the reboot and I have never once properly read Marjorie's name. I have been willfully ignoring reading her name and just skimming what it is. I've been calling her shit like 'Marjally', "Marjorly", "Marjerai", and etc when it's just Marjorie. Why did I never once just properly look at her name, there was no problem like this with the other character's names I would just skim over it and be like "What a weird name, I wonder why the dev chose it." There's not even an L in Marjorie why the fuck did I keep adding an L?

Just felt like sharing that, I've been playing since If I remember correctly v0.07 or 8 before the reboot and never once properly read her name. Now that I think about it it's less feeling stupid and more confused by myself.

Reactions: Totenkopf098

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is the author active in here? well if so, I discovered a bug. if you go to sleep after midnight you skip a day.
So, for example. it is 11:00 pm monday
click ticks by and now it is 0:30 am tuesday
you go to sleep and you wake up on 6am wednesday. 29.5 hours later.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It looks like the reboot removed the mind control aspect / spells from the game...
except... they missed a few scenes. When first doing massage/boobjob with Maria MC mentioned casting a spell on her
And when praying with Isabelle the MC casts a spell on her. Even though the plot explicitly was just mundane seduction with no supernatural elements until now (and I literally did everything else before Isabelle)

xdidgafrn

Jan 30, 2020
It looks like the reboot removed the mind control aspect / spells from the game...
except... they missed a few scenes. When first doing massage/boobjob with Maria MC mentioned casting a spell on her
And when praying with Isabelle the MC casts a spell on her. Even though the plot explicitly was just mundane seduction with no supernatural elements until now (and I literally did everything else before Isabelle)
Might get rewritten but i think Saint Voice just reused the old scenes, or they'll bring back the whole magic thing

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes