IceCrowStudio

Dev of "Sylvara: The Slut of Eldrith"
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
I have a problem with viewing the quests. i cant scroll down more to see whats next. 1663515411834.png

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I don't understand how the "Extended" link work.
Do I download the game THEN extended ? Or Should I only install the extended in the OP ?
download only the extended. if you check their size. they are both 367 MB in size. extended is a couple more extra sex scenes for patreon

Mar 27, 2019
Anybody got step by step guide? the guide on the main page doesn't explain alot just a general info thats not right . or I may have made a mistake while I played the game. I am stuck trying to find and talk to the girl in the sand box. the only people that seems to be at the park is a lady near the left side bench, a lady in the back with two kids that run around , and the lady near the front of the park on the right side bench. I need a better guide than the main guide from the main page. all it said was park sometime between 9:00-14:00 in the sand box.

Jan 16, 2021
Anybody got step by step guide? the guide on the main page doesn't explain alot just a general info thats not right . or I may have made a mistake while I played the game. I am stuck trying to find and talk to the girl in the sand box. the only people that seems to be at the park is a lady near the left side bench, a lady in the back with two kids that run around , and the lady near the front of the park on the right side bench. I need a better guide than the main guide from the main page. all it said was park sometime between 9:00-14:00 in the sand box.
the time is wrong, the girl is there at sunset: 15-17

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Sis scene after changing room shows bug.

Edit: Pic is from extended but same happens in public.
1664294659627.png

Last edited:

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
play dis game after finding it was like Urban Demons n Zombie Retreat minus da demons n zombies LOL
unlike da other two, MC inherit sleep rape fetish from Osanagocoronokimini's My Secret Summer Vacation ;)

less bugs but mahn some quests aint gon work

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
Hi Saint_Voice,

have you tested this version on Linux? Because the main page of this game said we can play it on Linux...
but I've tried the regular steps and nothing.. it even cannot launched...
Hi Alkasal! Well let me download a virtual emulator to test it ;), it should work but damn i couln't test it on the system.

Would it be a patreon version with bug fixes? Sorry, I didn't understand very well, lol.
That's the bug fix version :HideThePain:, I mean Rpgmaker its the easiest programs to make a game but I swear to God it amaze me how minuscule errors make the game unplayable... (This is a never ending nightmare Screenshot_1.png )

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
play dis game after finding it was like Urban Demons n Zombie Retreat minus da demons n zombies LOL
unlike da other two, MC inherit sleep rape fetish from Osanagocoronokimini's My Secret Summer Vacation ;)

I love reverse rape and while sleep is always the best excuse haha.

Thanks bro, those bugs are fixed (except for Marjorie quest) but I need to make an event to fix that on the older saves without make all the players start a new one ;) in the next update I'll leave in the pc of Mc's room.

Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

bigshawn8820

Nov 3, 2021
this has been one of my favorite 2d games in the past 2 years I've seen a lot of improvement the only complaint i have is i rather enjoyed the scene where the teacher runs into the MC in the bathroom at school when she trips and falls mouth first on his dick is funny and sexy i was pretty disappointed to see it go.

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
View attachment 2049848
anyone know how to fix this
That's a bug that has been following me for a long time, but I'm gonna be honest its aleatory an I have tried many things to fixed so at the moment is like the worst lottery of the game... Sorry about that... I'm trying the best to fix it but I just don't have enough knowledge...

in other word its time to hire someone haha
Thanks for the report! I gonna change that right know to release it in the next update, but for more info the girl is in the back of the park you need to go next to the "turtle cave" there is a sand box next to it, the girls appears in that place at 14:00.
This is new :eek:, bro as a quick fix you could create a blank png and name it that way, but could you give more info? Like what you were doing when this happened?

I love reverse rape and while sleep is always the best excuse haha.

Thanks bro, those bugs are fixed (except for Marjorie quest) but I need to make an event to fix that on the older saves without make all the players start a new one ;) in the next update I'll leave it as a item you

Reactions: dad.
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes