Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
this has been one of my favorite 2d games in the past 2 years I've seen a lot of improvement the only complaint i have is i rather enjoyed the scene where the teacher runs into the MC in the bathroom at school when she trips and falls mouth first on his dick is funny and sexy i was pretty disappointed to see it go.
I took it out because it was very badly drawn... But I can add again it if I make it a little better so let me ask you in the most cultured way possible.
6v60ei.jpg

(clarification I'm only talking about that specific scene not the whole game)

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
Hi Saint_Voice,

have you tested this version on Linux? Because the main page of this game said we can play it on Linux...
but I've tried the regular steps and nothing.. it even cannot launched...
have you checked that it has executable permissions?
chmod +x ./Game
chmod +x ./nw

that should fix it, if you have problems with the Game file then execute the nw file in the same directory

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
That's a bug that has been following me for a long time, but I'm gonna be honest its aleatory an I have tried many things to fixed so at the moment is like the worst lottery of the game... Sorry about that... I'm trying the best to fix it but I just don't have enough knowledge...

in other word its time to hire someone haha
Seems to be a problem related to plugins, there must be a plugin that is trying to call clamp that doesnt exists at that time of runtime or overall, to test it would be with a save file and disable all plugins and adding them until you find the source, or maybe trying the rpgmaker forums with clamp + each plugin used.

This is new :eek:, bro as a quick fix you could create a blank png and name it that way, but could you give more info? Like what you were doing when this happened?
Could replicated havent play the lastest version of the game. It seems to be a problem with a plugin: js/plugins/MOG_SceneEquip.js and js/plugins.js are the only files that mentions the word janela/Janela. Grepwin is a great tool for this type of things (finding words/patterns inside multiple text files).

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
Seems to be a problem related to plugins, there must be a plugin that is trying to call clamp that doesnt exists at that time of runtime or overall, to test it would be with a save file and disable all plugins and adding them until you find the source, or maybe trying the rpgmaker forums with clamp + each plugin used.

Could replicated havent play the lastest version of the game. It seems to be a problem with a plugin: js/plugins/MOG_SceneEquip.js and js/plugins.js are the only files that mentions the word janela/Janela. Grepwin is a great tool for this type of things (finding words/patterns inside multiple text files).
What a marvelous reply hobobrother!, I'm gonna check all the info and download that tool to test it

About the bug causing "clamp" I'll to do my best to sort it out, huge thanks for the info and the tips, I don't call myself a coder or a programmer so i have a good research waiting for me to fix that problem ;)

But sir your reply is helpful and packed with good information 25q7ti.jpg

copito7

Sep 2, 2022
sir it's a pleasure, I speak Spanish and I don't speak English, that's why I apologize if I express myself badly, I just wanted to tell you that your game is incredible, really fantastic, very, very few are up to the graphics and animations that He has his game, each character is really very, very good, it's a great job, you can see the passion and love that he applies to the development of this game, I look forward to new characters and more scenes of old characters, although late It will be worth every second to be able to wait, to see your deliveries or future updates, I wish you luck in this project and in everything that you develop in the future

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
In love with step mom And Nun hoping for more from them!
i guess my desires are chubby with bigger tits and buts....(my opinnion only) :D

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
if i remember correctly i play this in the early versions and the plot included a succ/witch/ghost in the start of the game
was this one or i'm wrong?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
if i remember correctly i play this in the early versions and the plot included a succ/witch/ghost in the start of the game
was this one or i'm wrong?
Yes. Apparently the dev is going to add her back in in the near(?) future.

Reactions: OniKuro
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes